Stray Fawn Community

Night Flowers a Warrior Cats Sim

flower

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"Well, I'm probably just gonna go train..." he says and walks away.

“Suit your self.” She says and walks in the opposite direction.

8 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Talk to Leopardspot

“H-hello young one..” Leopardspot has obviously been crying. “W-What do you need?

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

we'll play with the 'demon children' 

Only one of them is in camp. so you play moss ball with Firepaw

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

“H-hello young one..” Leopardspot has obviously been crying. “W-What do you need?

"I just wanted to talk. Tell me about my father. Also, I lied before. They were never captured by rogues. Me and my sister were, and my sister got sick and died. Then my dad died soon after. Just, don't tell anyone.

3 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"I just wanted to talk. Tell me about my father. Also, I lied before. They were never captured by rogues. Me and my sister were, and my sister got sick and died. Then my dad died soon after. Just, don't tell anyone.

"Deary.. I already knew he... ran away with her. I wish he and your sisters could come baack..."

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

"Deary.. I already knew he... ran away with her. I wish he and your sisters could come baack..."

He nodded. "Can you tell me about him? Like, before he ran away. I sometimes heard him at night talking about going back home."

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

He nodded. "Can you tell me about him? Like, before he ran away. I sometimes heard him at night talking about going back home."

She chuckled. "He was devoted to healing his clan mates. See Beetlescury over there?" she said pointing to a tomcat. "He saved him when he had water in his lungs."she sighed witsfully. "He was such a good son and clan cat.."

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

She chuckled. "He was devoted to healing his clan mates. See Beetlescury over there?" she said pointing to a tomcat. "He saved him when he had water in his lungs."she sighed witsfully. "He was such a good son and clan cat.."

"But he couldn't save my sister. He didn't try to heal her until it was to late." He growled.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"But he couldn't save my sister. He didn't try to heal her until it was to late." He growled.

"Don't blame him child..." She says on the verge of tears.

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

train with mentor

you practice your battle moves with pigeonspiral +10

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

talk to apprentices

You chat with everyone. White \paw and Wolfpaw are talking to Leafpaw and Lightpaw, You firepaw and Birdpaw chat about your training. "We'll be warriors tomorrow!" Birdpaw exclaims.

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

You chat with everyone. White \paw and Wolfpaw are talking to Leafpaw and Lightpaw, You firepaw and Birdpaw chat about your training. "We'll be warriors tomorrow!" Birdpaw exclaims.

"I can't wait!" I think she's just realized how handsome and nice and cool Birdpaw is and formed a crush on him...

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

"I can't wait!" I think she's just realized how handsome and nice and cool Birdpaw is and formed a crush on him...

"I know! I won't be able to sleep because I'm so excited! How bout you Firepaw?" he shrugs but there is obvious excitement in his ambber eyes

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

"I know! I won't be able to sleep because I'm so excited! How bout you Firepaw?" he shrugs but there is obvious excitement in his ambber eyes

"What do you two want to do once you become warriors? I want to... well... I don't know." She blushes slightly and quickly glances at Birdpaw.