Stray Fawn Community

Group Drawing (Closed)

Magicmoonss

I was hoping for a big project to work on, and I thought a group drawing would be a good idea. Send me any nichelings important to your lore: gods, heroes, foes, etc. Submit as many nicheligs as you like, but I also need you to tell me about them, their accomplishments, dreams, powers, personality, etc. You don't need a picture either, I can work off of descriptions too.

• Magicmoonss changed the title to Group Drawing (Open)

Raana, please.

RaanaScreenie.thumb.jpg.220b47ef895abc7456f2d4bd149252fd.jpg

Complete with genetics.

Anyways, backstory, Raana had two kids, one of them (the oldest one) moved to the next island leaving everyone else beside the people she went with behind.

From this point on, Raana's story becomes pure fiction, just so you know.

Anyways, she spent the rest of her life caring for the little kids, picking berries, and hanging out with her sister (yeah, Raana had a twin sister! I feel bad I don't remember her nam or anything... I think it was Meanana...)

So yea, thanks!

• Paw up 1

She was belleched on one of the first days and stayed like that for five days until she found her derp snouted friend Sako. In many scenarios she will be found trying to save her friends from leeches.

• Paw up 1

Just now, Magicmoonss said:

I'm sorry, but I don't know what that means.

Eh niche has given us all sorts of unreal terms.. she got a leech pretty much.

• Paw up 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 hour ago, AshaAshi said:

I really shouldn't be typing this out AT 7:54 AM IN THE HECKING MORNING but I am, why am I awake at that time, because I forcing myself to be AWAKE

Pini, god of fatherhood

382045561_Niche-ageneticssurvivalgame5_11_201912_13_56PM.thumb.png.bd5026065f674c96c19318ed07dd8a76.png

No one really likes him but he makes good babies. Meni, his daughter, hates him the most and took care of the children

Fun Fact: Silver is my god of fatherhood! :3

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Aaaand here’s Silver! ^^F3B46E5E-F2E2-4480-BC8F-35BBDA7F2477.thumb.png.e5f2114c1d5339c3fd1238cc657f3ca2.png

D60EFD76-F27C-4E1C-ACE5-EB0BB9F97086.thumb.jpeg.fcbc4aef8ced3fe7302c2df268d5be56.jpeg

A2E11BB6-52F1-4A46-981B-F1D9A6EF0CF3.thumb.jpeg.ca884299b285c057b9b5632563e71916.jpeg

81823039-EFE5-4A38-B366-D66DFBB3AC67.thumb.jpeg.9b6ac7592af9689d7822f5a252f546fa.jpeg

Alright so a brief backstory on him, and this was just thought up of since it makes sense. 

So Silver lived in a Mountain Biome at one time along with his childhood friend Skye, which they eventually became mates after escaping the island together, however.. this was for a particular unfortunate event, you see.. the two carry remnants of the ancient genes, such as Sabertooth fangs, Megaloceris(agh idk how to spell it and autocorrect won’t help me for some reason...)horns, and the hammer tail, the rest of the genes were left behind by Silver’s old tribemates, who were unfortunately frozen in time....

3 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Megaloceris(agh idk how to spell it and autocorrect won’t help me for some reason...)

Most likely because megalasaurus isn't a real word in the dictionary.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
12 minutes ago, AshaAshi said:

This is what I get for waking up early

Lol, I can relate!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
13 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

Most likely because megalasaurus isn't a real word in the dictionary.

Isn’t it based on an ancient ungulate species? Or if it’s ungulate.. I’m not sure though, but they kinda remind me of moose with the horn design.

2 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Isn’t it based on an ancient ungulate species? Or if it’s ungulate.. I’m not sure though, but they kinda remind me of moose with the horn design.

I think so, but it's not common enough to be in the dictionary.

4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

NicheMeringue2018.png.11c59bb2387b5f1fd714f3163152b506.png

and if you really need it, go to my profile to the About Me section, then go to the topic labeled Meringue. It has everything about him there :)

Maybe I'm being stupid, but I can't find your about me

Guest SilverTheNicheling
13 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

I think so, but it's not common enough to be in the dictionary.

Dang it.. the megalosaurus(AGH! DANG IT! I FINALLY GOT IT RIGHT!)really needs more attention in media like niche.. perhaps megalosaurus hooves should be a nice addition along with the horns! They would provide one defense and give two strength! :D

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Actually.. I don’t know if megalosaurus is actually the correct spelling.. I might have to just go on the Niche wiki to find the horns and their name..

Edit: Alright.. my mistake, the gene is actually called “Megalocerous horns”

I’ll change up my spelling of the word immediately, and between this and megalosaurus which is actually a dinosaur for one.

Edited by SilverTheNicheling
Was clearing up a mistake

5 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Actually.. I don’t know if megalosaurus is actually the correct spelling.. I might have to just go on the Niche wiki to find the horns and their name..

I checked the game, apparently they spell it "Megaloceros"

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

I checked the game, apparently they spell it "Megaloceros"

C123CA69-B624-4450-B32F-CAC0E8A5FDE3.png

This is actually how the species is supposed to look like! So whew.. glad I wasn’t mistaken...