Stray Fawn Community

Group Drawing (Closed)

Magicmoonss

Guest SilverTheNicheling
5 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

I'm not done with the picture, this is just what I have so far:

Group.png

Ooh I like that dark gloomy cloud over his head! Though it makes him kinda feel isolated.. I hope you draw someone to help keep him company! :)

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Ooh I like that dark gloomy cloud over his head! Though it makes him kinda feel isolated.. I hope you draw someone to help keep him company! :)

I was planning on it 🙂

Maybe me (CatLoaf)?

Genes: Big ears, short snout, normal eyes, big body, double running paws, normal hind legs, medium tail.

(fur color and patterns under, he also have a wheat color line running down his chest)

KhĂŽng CĂł TiĂȘu Đề3.png

Just now, CatLoaf said:

Maybe me (CatLoaf)?

Genes: Big ears, short snout, normal eyes, big body, double running paws, normal hind legs, medium tail.

(fur color and patterns under, he also have a wheat color line running down his chest)

Could you tell me their importance to your lore?

2 minutes ago, Fruit Yogurt Cat said:

Melon please?

Could you tell me more about Melon please? I already know what she looks like, but I don't know much about her.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

Could you tell me more about Melon please? I already know what she looks like, but I don't know much about her.

Basically she’s my goddess of holidays, etc, and was born on a Tiny Green. She died by drowning because she was the only creature who had Nimble Fingers and I kept putting poor Melon into the water to get shells for me. She also got leeches several times, because if she wasn’t in the water, she was by the water.

• Paw up 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
7 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

This is what I have, until I get word from CatLoaf.

Group.png

Awwe! The winged guy is such a great pal!(I forgot his name.. sorry @Raresi)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Magicmoonss said:

Lupri

Thank you ^^ and I quoted on the wrong post I apologize..

Everyone is allowed to submit more than one nicheling. (I'm saying this, because I just want to draw right now, but don't really have anything in mind that I want to draw.)

Just now, Magicmoonss said:

Everyone is allowed to submit more than one nicheling. (I'm saying this, because I just want to draw right now, but don't really have anything in mind that I want to draw.)

Falco, Goddess of Peace!

Backstory: Falco was born in a time of war in North Osna. A war between the rival kingdom, Umr, started by River... now King River. She managed to bring the kingdoms to peace again. And that's it.

20190702133949_1.thumb.jpg.256baf7b1611bfe31d48cd412f99a3c3.jpg

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Fruit Yogurt Cat said:

Falco, Goddess of Peace!

Backstory: Falco was born in a time of war in North Osna. A war between the rival kingdom, Umr, started by River... now King River. She managed to bring the kingdoms to peace again. And that's it.

Thank you, this is the new picture then:

Group.png

• Love 3

Can we still submit nichelings? If so...

Garnet?

Garnet.thumb.PNG.463df07e22d199f96d236c6c76bdd8a1.PNG

Bit of info: I feel like she would have a bit of a stuck-up attitude, but she can still be quite friendly and is still willing to assist others if she feels that it's necessary. She is good friends with another nicheling called Rouge.

• Paw up 1
  • Love 1

fun fact, Meringue never found a healing fruit during his mortal life. I wonder if it had something to do with him when his children traveled to a new land with a LOT Of healing fruits :) Or maybe it was the Kikonoko Bluebirds who did that... hmm...

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

fun fact, Meringue never found a healing fruit during his mortal life. I wonder if it had something to do with him when his children traveled to a new land with a LOT Of healing fruits :) Or maybe it was the Kikonoko Bluebirds who did that... hmm...

Hmm, interesting, did you want me to remove the healing fruit then?