Stray Fawn Community

Favorite Animal Poll

DangerousDodo

Favorite Animal Poll   

50 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite animal?

I love these silly babies <3 <3 <3 It has been my dream to visit and pet deer since I was a child and I got that chance this past summer! I've always grown up around deer living in TN ,but they have always been a mystical sort of secret animal to me which is why I'm so drawn to them <3

30712835_1684543354958942_510244541421322240_n.jpg

• Like 3

I really love ALL kind of animals (from the tiny invertebrates to the biggest mammals) but if I had to choose, I'd always go for wolves. There's something with them that I really adore <3

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I love all the animimals~! ❤️ All kinds! Except for buzzing insects like wasps/hornets/bees- they scare me. But ants, butterflies, and moths are really cool! And I've grown up around cats and dogs, as well as horses, goats, and a firebelly newt in childhood, so they're all awesome! And one of my family members owns two reptiles that are both sooo cuuute! I'd never own a bird as a pet, though; they're too pure for this world. I'll just enjoy them from afar.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, MysticTopaz said:

I love all the animimals~! ❤️ All kinds! Except for buzzing insects like wasps/hornets/bees- they scare me. But ants, butterflies, and moths are really cool! And I've grown up around cats and dogs, as well as horses, goats, and a firebelly newt in childhood, so they're all awesome! And one of my family members owns two reptiles that are both sooo cuuute! I'd never own a bird as a pet, though; they're too pure for this world. I'll just enjoy them from afar.

I feel the same way about birds :D Oh and my sister recently got the pet snake from my best friend. First time having a reptile in the house after lots of mammals, kind of chill :D

1 minute ago, Jojo said:

I feel the same way about birds :D Oh and my sister recently got the pet snake from my best friend. First time having a reptile in the house after lots of mammals, kind of chill :D

Reptiles are definitely more chill than mammals, but no less cute XD I gotta admit my favorite reptile in the family is Nana [short for 'fat banana' lol] the yellow leopard gecko ❤️

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MysticTopaz said:

Reptiles are definitely more chill than mammals, but no less cute XD I gotta admit my favorite reptile in the family is Nana [short for 'fat banana' lol] the yellow leopard gecko ❤️

I agree reptiles are not less cute, the snek of my sister is a white ball python and he just has the cutest face :3 Though my favourite is my rabbit ❤️

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love deer, unicorns, dogs, cats, and birbs. And of course Nichelings! Pretty much all animals except the pesky bugs. Also, I am scared of some caterpillars. I have chickens and sheep, and they help fuel my love of animals :)

my profile pic is my sheep Maisie ❤️

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
5 hours ago, Kitten said:

Bengal cats, I have one named Sir Maxwell Fitz Shogun.

Supposedly their illegal in certain states.

They are a hybrid of domestic and wild cats, which it's worried, when they enter the feral population, would negatively impact the local ecosystem, which is why they're illegal in some states.

They're also INCREDIBLY energetic, too much for a small house, or to be alone 8 hours a day if you work.

• 3 weeks later...