Stray Fawn Community

Rambling

2 minutes ago, magnolia said:

Random question. Fruit Yogurt Cat, What was your previous username? I may have mistaken your identity while I was gone for a week

Capture.PNG

10 minutes ago, magnolia said:

Random question. Fruit Yogurt Cat, What was your previous/first username? I may have mistaken your identity while I was gone for a week

Name history.PNG

2 hours ago, Magicmoonss said:

Why was the defender bear ever a thing? Or even the peaceful bear? They make no sense, and don't eat anything.

they were kickstarter rewards. There was some level that you pay a certain amount for and one of the rewards was that they'd make a bear in the game for you. it was probably this one:

image.png.583722ff740bfdff7b899868f566024a.png

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

they were kickstarter rewards. There was some level that you pay a certain amount for and one of the rewards was that they'd make a bear in the game for you. it was probably this one:

image.png.583722ff740bfdff7b899868f566024a.png

I don't remember reading that one, must've just forgotten it.

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, magnolia said:

I don’t think that’s it? It doesn’t say anything about new kickstarter bears.

I don't know, i just know Philo said that the bears were Kickstarter rewards for some backers

• Like 2

How did some of the islands in niche form? A lot of the islands are unnatural, like the burning savanna with its endless pit. On the same topic how did such different islands form so close to each other?

• Like 1

I wonder what the nicheling's and bearyena's common ancestor looked like. It had to be very close to both of them, since cubs in between the species are usually fertile.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Magicmoonss said:

Who built the permanent nests? Why doesn't the grass rot, like in the temporary nests? If rogues built the permanent nests, why not just build temporary nests?

Considering that they are sought after by dodomingos, people have interpreted them as the builders

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, spacecat at random said:

Considering that they are sought after by dodomingos, people have interpreted them as the builders

I guess that's possible. It does seem like that's the most likely situation.

• Like 1