Stray Fawn Community

Murica day

bostonlobstah

25 minutes ago, spacecat at random said:

Is this the local pie hating convention. What exactly makes someone dislike pie? 

I only like homemade pie. Not the ones from the store, they taste like cardboard.

• Paw up 1

I didn't know you did fireworks at 4 of July. I am jealous now! (though we have a holiday at the Rhein where we have awesome fireworks so I guess I can't complain to much)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jojo said:

I didn't know you did fireworks at 4 of July. I am jealous now! (though we have a holiday at the Rhein where we have awesome fireworks so I guess I can't complain to much)

Whenever possible, we add fireworks to holiday's. They improve the general mood and festiveness.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jojo said:

the main thing I think of when i think of Fourth of July is fireworks :) 

anways I just went to the neighborhood parade and lot of floats there were like 3 elvises for some reason. Then we went to Chick-fil-a and we got free peach milkshakes and had lunch and how we're gonna go see a movie called Tomorrow. Just the day before yesterday we went and saw Spiderman Far from Home! :D

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

the main thing I think of when i think of Fourth of July is fireworks :) 

anways I just went to the neighborhood parade and lot of floats there were like 3 elvises for some reason. Then we went to Chick-fil-a and we got free peach milkshakes and had lunch and how we're gonna go see a movie called Tomorrow. Just the day before yesterday we went and saw Spiderman Far from Home! :D

YAY Chick Fil A! My favorite quick food restaurant. How did you like Spiderman? My husband and I went opening day.

2 hours ago, puddle georgie said:

please dont go to chick fil a they support anti-lgbt organisations so when you buy their food you basically are too since your giving them money

I tried chick-fil-a because my mom made me and I hated how the food tasted. My mom doesn't go there anymore. I don't know why.

• Like 1

• Sky changed the title to Murica day
7 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

I tried chick-fil-a because my mom made me and I hated how the food tasted. My mom doesn't go there anymore. I don't know why.

I don't understand how you can't like Chick-fil-a. At least for some of the stuff. The nuggets and the strips taste different, for example. I love the nuggets but dislike the strips. The fries are the best fries ever in my opinion. The sauces are also really good, at least the chick-fil-a sauce is! My 8 yr old cousin hates chick-fil-a, though she's probably only ever had the nuggets, though she does love the fries. I know a girl my age who said she didn't like Chick-fil-a, but later at our bible study we had chick-fil-a nuggets and she ate them. I guess she liked them enough that she'd eat them if she was super hungry xD

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I don't understand how you can't like Chick-fil-a. At least for some of the stuff. The nuggets and the strips taste different, for example. I love the nuggets but dislike the strips. The fries are the best fries ever in my opinion. The sauces are also really good, at least the chick-fil-a sauce is! My 8 yr old cousin hates chick-fil-a, though she's probably only ever had the nuggets, though she does love the fries. I know a girl my age who said she didn't like Chick-fil-a, but later at our bible study we had chick-fil-a nuggets and she ate them. I guess she liked them enough that she'd eat them if she was super hungry xD

The fries there are amazing, nothing else really.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

don't care what they do I'm eatin my chicken nuggets

plus the founder and their family are all Christians like me which is awesome

oh my

wha-

does anyone know how to block a user on here?? you don't care?? YOU DON'T FRICKING CARE?? 

LIKE IMAGINE IF ME, OR ANGEL, OR CLOVER HAD OUR LIVES RUINED JUST BECAUSE WE'RE DIFFERENT AND YOU JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT IT. YOU JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT US. YOU DO REALISE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHY THERE ARE STILL COUNTRIES OUT THERE THAT WOULD HAVE YOUR FRIENDS AND MY FRIENDS KILLED BECAUSE OF WHO WE ARE, RIGHT?? 

• Sad 1

ugh I guess I need to calm down

but if I find I way to block you I am. I just.. am. I don't care how nice you usually are. knowing your one of those people just makes my blood boil. 

Just now, puddle georgie said:

and we call you a moderator.. you're supposed to keep our communtiy WELCOMING.. 

I don’t think there are any moderators on, most of them live in different time zones then you.

3 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

I don’t think there are any moderators on, most of them live in different time zones then you.

no I meant that sky IS a moderator which is weird considering they're supposed to be our role models

11 hours ago, puddle georgie said:

please dont go to chick fil a they support anti-lgbt organisations so when you buy their food you basically are too since your giving them money

sky reacted "eek!" to this?? is that to say you're happy about it?? or like "eek I didn't know that!" 

11 hours ago, puddle georgie said:

seriously though how do you block people here? @Philocan you do it on a phone or will I need to switch on my laptop?

oh and btw I'm sorry for getting angry philo please don't burn me at the stakes