Stray Fawn Community

Murica day

bostonlobstah

ok ive come to the conclusion you cant block people, which is just ridiculous.

no wonder theres so many fights on here, its because people cant just block+move on, maybe unblocking when they've calmed down

I'm not certain your statement is very factual. Most of the newspapers publishing the story seem to only be crediting each other. And I haven't been able to find any reliable sources saying one way or the other.

(Feel free to prove me wrong though)

• Eek! 1

Ok folks, please calm down.
@puddle georgie I understand your feelings. I have to remind you of our community rules, please read them again.
5) Use of vulgarity, profanity, parts thereof (S***) and any similar technique to post vulgar or profane content;
You are allowed to inform people about injusticies. If possible, you could also provide a source of information, so people can inform themselves.
Also, please remember that everybody is entitled to their own opinion. 

I will be talking to @Skysplash8 and discuss with her how this situation could have been handled differently.

• Like 4

Also, please note that ignoring users is possibe.
Go to your sccount setting, and click on "Ignored Users" listed unser "Other Settings". 
But I'd recommend not ignoring developers and moderators since they might post relevant information.

• Thanks 1
  • Paw up 2

1 hour ago, Philo said:

Also, please note that ignoring users is possibe.
Go to your sccount setting, and click on "Ignored Users" listed unser "Other Settings". 
But I'd recommend not ignoring developers and moderators since they might post relevant information.

noice ty

I'm sorry about that. I didn't want to be rude or anything like that. I just meant that I like Chick-fil-a a lot and I still want to go there. I'm sorry for hurting anyone's feelings. And I reacted 'eek' as in 'ahh! horrible!'. I deleted the reply that offended people. I'm sorry. I sometimes hurt people's feelings without meaning to and I hate it especially because I'm very sensitive and am hurt my other people easily so I know how they probably feel. I'm sorry. This makes me feel really bad and I had to edit this several times to fix mistakes because my hands are shaking. Again, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt anyone.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

I'm sorry about that. I didn't want to be rude or anything like that. I just meant that I like Chick-fil-a a lot and I still want to go there. I'm sorry for hurting anyone's feelings. And I reacted 'eek' as in 'ahh! horrible!'. I deleted the reply that offended people. I'm sorry. I sometimes hurt people's feelings without meaning to and I hate it especially because I'm very sensitive and am hurt my other people easily so I know how they probably feel. I'm sorry. This makes me feel really bad and I had to edit this several times to fix mistakes because my hands are shaking. Again, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt anyone.

I get that ignoring brands can be hard. In fact, they supposedly haven't been harmed from the backlash. Whether you go there or not doesn't make a difference. But you can call them out on their behaviour and still eat their chicken. It's not the best option, but what people seem to do in general. If they didn't burn when support for gay marriage was at an all time height, there are better ways to oppose them, outside of business. Not because they're theoretically superior, but because some things just don't work with wide masses of people. Countering their ideology is easier than killing a brand. 

• Like 6

• 9 months later...
On 7/4/2019 at 12:03 PM, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

please dont go to chick fil a they support anti-lgbt organisations so when you buy their food you basically are too since your giving them money

i want my chikan nuggs : (