Stray Fawn Community

The Three Clans of Alren

Sky

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

“Of course I came to see you Crystalkit!” I smile.

"I thought you'd -sneeze- never some to see me! I've been stuck in this stuffy den for a  -cough cough- moon now! Stupid sickness! At least it's not that bad. I just -cough- keep coughing and sneezing." She sneezes yet again.

(gtg now, see ya guys tomorrow!)

• Paw up 1

2 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Day 5

@Brokenshock

Eat something

Talk to Duskfur

Talk to Ravenkit or Lightningkit

Talk to other kits

Leave nursery

@Magicmoonss

Eat something

Talk to Bearkit

Try to talk to your sisters

Talk to Valleyblossom

Talk to Sparkkit and Ivykit (they're a packaged deal xD)

Talk to other kits

Leave nursery

Talk to other kits

On 7/8/2019 at 8:28 PM, Magicmoonss said:

I've heard twigs are nutritious.

You munch on some twigs. They were great, though they kinda poked you in the throat/stomach. Nobody noticed.

2 turns left

Eat something again

Talk to Bearkit

Try to talk to your sisters

Talk to Valleyblossom

Talk to Sparkkit and Ivykit

Talk to other kits

Leave nursery

On 7/8/2019 at 10:31 PM, Brokenshock said:

Talk to other kits

You see the same three kits you saw yesterday. The blood on their ears is gone now; they must have spent the night licking it off eachother. The three kits are laying in their nest, but they're not sleeping; it seems like they're too scared to sleep. You walk over to them, though the one who can see you is trembling with fear.

On 7/9/2019 at 9:52 AM, wikipedia (angel) said:

"Yep! You too, right?" 

"Actually, I only have two moons left. I can't wait to be an apprentice!" He jumps up in excitement. "I hope my mentor is cool! Like Rockpatch! Or even Birdstar! Who do you want as your mentor?"

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Actually, I only have two moons left. I can't wait to be an apprentice!" He jumps up in excitement. "I hope my mentor is cool! Like Rockpatch! Or even Birdstar! Who do you want as your mentor?"

"Oh, I don't know- maybe Nettleshade?" She chuckles. "You better wait for me in the apprentice den though!" 

1 hour ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

"Oh, I don't know- maybe Nettleshade?" She chuckles. "You better wait for me in the apprentice den though!" 

"Who's Nettlehade? I thought I knew all the warriors... anyways, I'll wait for you, don't worry!"

1 hour ago, Magicmoonss said:

If they ignore me one more time, I will ignore them. "What's wrong with you 3?"

They ignore you.

TYO reply

Do something else

(you might be able to get some information about them by talking to Valleyblossom)

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

They ignore you.

TYO reply

Do something else

(you might be able to get some information about them by talking to Valleyblossom)

He'll go talk to Valleyblossom then.

"Oh, uh," She laughs, pawing at the ground. "She's that new one, I think? I heard cats talking about her!" 

(how dare you write the story xD but then again, you just gave me an idea, and it's probably not what you were thinking...)

"We don't have any new cats. Viperstripe would have told me! She tells me about everything interesting that happens, and a new cat would be really interesting!"

He'll go talk to Valleyblossom then.

Valleyblossom is up and talking to a pregnant Queen.

Listen to their conversation

Interrupt

Leave

(btw, each time you choose 'listen', there's a chance they'll see you spying in on them; the chances of this happening increases each time you choose 'listen')

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

Valleyblossom is up and talking to a pregnant Queen.

Listen to their conversation

Interrupt

Leave

(btw, each time you choose 'listen', there's a chance they'll see you spying in on them; the chances of this happening increases each time you choose 'listen')

I'll just listen to them once then.

I'll just listen to them once then.

Valleyblossom is talking. You have to get a bit closer to them to hear her, as she's almost whispering, but they don't notice. "...that Patchshade is your mate, Softseed! A mate from PineClan? That's against the code!" Softseed sighs. "I know. But we met on a border patrol, and we fell in love. I've never been that in love with Fernbranch. I mean, I love Fernbranch, but... I just love Patchshade so much. Please don't tell anyone, Valleyblossom. I know I'll have to tell the Clan someday, but... not yet. I don't want my kits to grow up being scorned for their father. Hopefully the Clan will remember that my father happens to look like Patchshade."

Listen more

Interrupt (TYO)

Leave

11 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

(how dare you write the story xD but then again, you just gave me an idea, and it's probably not what you were thinking...)

"We don't have any new cats. Viperstripe would have told me! She tells me about everything interesting that happens, and a new cat would be really interesting!"

(guilty as charged... :P)

"Oh!" Goosekit blinks. "I wonder who she is then!" 

(guilty as charged... :P)

"Oh!" Goosekit blinks. "I wonder who she is then!" 

"Let me go ask Viperstripe." He runs over to a Queen who looks nothing like him. He says something to her, and she replies back. Shadowkit then comes running back. "Viperstripe says that she doesn't know of any cats named Nettleshade. And she's Birdstar's mate! Birdstar knows everything. I mean, he's the leader! He'd know if we had a warrior named Nettleshade. Actually, let's go ask him! Well, er, do you wanna come with me to ask him?" (this will take one extra turn, leaving you with 1 turn left after the conversation with Birdstar)