Stray Fawn Community

The Three Clans of Alren

Sky

4 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

Talk to apprentices

You see two young apprentices talking, one is a she-cat and the other is a tom. You watch them for a minute. "Did you see the huge spruce tree over by River-Fall? It was HUGE!" The she-cat indicates with her paws how huge the trunk was. "River-Fall was way better, though! All that water, falling so far you can't even see where it went! It was so cool!" The she-cat keeps rambling on about what she saw while the tom patiently listens. Finally he interrupts, "Hey, um, Poppypaw?" "Oh, sorry. I was rambling, wasn't I?" The tom nods. "Um, when me and Mintflame were out patrolling, I saw this pretty rock and um..." He get a shiny pink rock out from behind him. "I thought you might like it." He gives it to her and blushes. Poppypaw blushes as well. "Th-thank you, Pigeonpaw. I love it."

Interrupt with a TYO Reply

Leave

1 hour ago, Magicmoonss said:

Talk to Valleyblossom then (sorry I quoted the wrong thing earlier.)

You go over to Valleyblossom. She was sleeping, or at least trying to, but when you walk up, she sits up and yawns. "What do you need, Needlekit?"

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

You go over to Valleyblossom. She was sleeping, or at least trying to, but when you walk up, she sits up and yawns. "What do you need, Needlekit?"

He sits down "I want to know who my dad is."

He sits down "I want to know who my dad is."

"Ah. I didn't tell you? Hm. His name is Nightsting. He's our deputy. He looks just like you, but with a little bit of white. You should go see him soon. He comes around all the time to see you and your siblings, but you're always asleep when he does."

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

"Ah. I didn't tell you? Hm. His name is Nightsting. He's our deputy. He looks just like you, but with a little bit of white. You should go see him soon. He comes around all the time to see you and your siblings, but you're always asleep when he does."

"His name is so cool! I want to have a cool name like him someday."

"His name is so cool! I want to have a cool name like him someday."

thank you I recycled his name from my old WC story, his character happened to look just like Needlekit :3

Valleyblossom laughs. "I'm sure you will, Needlekit."

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

thank you I recycled his name from my old WC story, his character happened to look just like Needlekit :3

Valleyblossom laughs. "I'm sure you will, Needlekit."

(that's kinda cool) "Yay!" he goes off and tries to find his dad

39 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

You see two young apprentices talking, one is a she-cat and the other is a tom. You watch them for a minute. "Did you see the huge spruce tree over by River-Fall? It was HUGE!" The she-cat indicates with her paws how huge the trunk was. "River-Fall was way better, though! All that water, falling so far you can't even see where it went! It was so cool!" The she-cat keeps rambling on about what she saw while the tom patiently listens. Finally he interrupts, "Hey, um, Poppypaw?" "Oh, sorry. I was rambling, wasn't I?" The tom nods. "Um, when me and Mintflame were out patrolling, I saw this pretty rock and um..." He get a shiny pink rock out from behind him. "I thought you might like it." He gives it to her and blushes. Poppypaw blushes as well. "Th-thank you, Pigeonpaw. I love it."

Interrupt with a TYO Reply

Leave

"Aww, lovebirds."

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

“Woah my dude chill y you so mad?”

"Because you're not my kit, leech. Shimmerstone was my mate, and mother to my kits, but then that other queen, Tawnyleap, had her kits, and guess who THEY looked like? SHIMMERSTONE. That deceiving, plotting cat had kits with another she-cat! Right after I had his kits! I'm glad that mate-stealing Tawnyleap died giving birth to her kits, but that left you and your sister with me, so I had to take care of you like you were my kits. You two leeches drank all my milk and didn't leave any for my own kits!" She angrily slashes at your face, barely missing your eye.

Leave

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

(Can I talk to the leader?)

6 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Because you're not my kit, leech. Shimmerstone was my mate, and mother to my kits, but then that other queen, Tawnyleap, had her kits, and guess who THEY looked like? SHIMMERSTONE. That deceiving, plotting cat had kits with another she-cat! Right after I had his kits! I'm glad that mate-stealing Tawnyleap died giving birth to her kits, but that left you and your sister with me, so I had to take care of you like you were my kits. You two leeches drank all my milk and didn't leave any for my own kits!" She angrily slashes at your face, barely missing your eye.

Leave

“HEY! It’s not my fault she had his kits! And I would have been glad if she lived so I didn’t have to see you every day!” I snap.

(that's kinda cool) "Yay!" he goes off and tries to find his dad

(you don't have any turns left!)

"Woah woah woah, hold up. It's sleeptime." She grabs Needlekit by the scruff and puts him in his nest. "You can go see Nightsting tomorrow. I'll even tell him to look out for you. Now sleep. Don't let the ticks bite."

Day ended

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

(you don't have any turns left!)

"Woah woah woah, hold up. It's sleeptime." She grabs Needlekit by the scruff and puts him in his nest. "You can go see Nightsting tomorrow. I'll even tell him to look out for you. Now sleep. Don't let the ticks bite."

Day ended

(I thought I had 3 actions, and I'd only used 2.)

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

"Aww, lovebirds."

Pigeonpaw and Poppypaw turn, blushing. "Um... I think I hear Mintflame calling for me." Pigeonpaw runs off, leaving Poppypaw behind. "Um, hi. I'm Poppypaw. What's your name?"

(I thought I had 3 actions, and I'd only used 2.)

this was the last time you picked something that wouldn't take up a turn. You had 1 turn left, which you used to talk to Valleyblossom.

2 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Ivykit says loudly, "Bye!!", while Sparkkit quietly says "Bye. Have a nice day, Needlekit." As you walk away, out of the corner of your eye you see Sparkkit blushing a bit, her non-seeing eyes watching you leave.

1 turn left 

(leaving nursery does not count as a turn, by the way)

Eat some prey

Talk to Bearkit

Try to talk to your sisters again

Talk to Valleyblossom

Talk to other kits

Leave nursery

(by the way... you still don't know who your father is... *cough cough*)

• Thanks 1

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

this was the last time you picked something that wouldn't take up a turn. You had 1 turn left, which you used to talk to Valleyblossom.

Alright

• Like 1

“HEY! It’s not my fault she had his kits! And I would have been glad if she lived so I didn’t have to see you every day!” I snap.

"Well, she didn't, and Patchstar won't let me leave you with another queen, so this is how it is."

8 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Pigeonpaw and Poppypaw turn, blushing. "Um... I think I hear Mintflame calling for me." Pigeonpaw runs off, leaving Poppypaw behind. "Um, hi. I'm Poppypaw. What's your name?"

(Am I Thunderpaw now? I cant remember?)

7 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Well, she didn't, and Patchstar won't let me leave you with another queen, so this is how it is."

“I wish you had died!” I snapped and stalked away.

“I wish you had died!” I snapped and stalked away.

"I wish you did too!" She yells at you as you walk away.

Talk to sister

Talk to foster siblings

Talk to the creepy twins

Talk to other kits

Find something to eat

Try to sneak out of nursery