Stray Fawn Community

The Three Clans of Alren

Sky

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

Day 4

@Magicmoonss

You'll have the option to go talk to Nightsting if you leave the nursery.

Eat something

Talk to Bearkit

Try to talk to your sisters

Talk to Valleyblossom

Talk to other kits

Leave nursery

I want to talk to my dad, so out of the nursery it is then

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, Magicmoonss said:

I want to talk to my dad, so out of the nursery it is then

(since you already know you want to talk to Nightsting, we'll just skip the part where I give you choices for what to do outside the nursery :))

You see a skinny cat that looks like you but with white forepaws and ears.

• Like 1

(since you already know you want to talk to Nightsting, we'll just skip the part where I give you choices for what to do outside the nursery :))

You see a skinny cat that looks like you but with white forepaws and ears.

I'll go up to him

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

Tell the truth

"Two moons? So you're only 4 moons old? Hm. You seem older than that." She puffs up. "I'm gonna be a warrior reeaaaalllly soon. Today I'm gonna do my warrior assessment! Pigeonpaw too!" She blushes a bit when she says his name.

"Two moons? So you're only 4 moons old? Hm. You seem older than that." She puffs up. "I'm gonna be a warrior reeaaaalllly soon. Today I'm gonna do my warrior assessment! Pigeonpaw too!" She blushes a bit when she says his name.

"I feel older... But anyways... You like him, don't you?"

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

"I feel older... But anyways... You like him, don't you?"

She blushes extremely hard. "Y-yeah... I think I'm gonna ask him to be my mate after we become warriors..."

(if they do become mates, they could have kits that you can eventually become friends with and, if you don't have a mate, you could even become mates with one of them if you wait long enough!)

(sorry) "Are you Nightsting?"

He didn't notice you and jumps. You see now that he was eating a rabbit. "Oh! Needlekit! Yes, I'm Nightsting. I've been visiting you every morning and evening, but you're always sleeping. I'd visit you in the day if I could, but I have lots of duties. The prey can't catch themselves!"

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

He didn't notice you and jumps. You see now that he was eating a rabbit. "Oh! Needlekit! Yes, I'm Nightsting. I've been visiting you every morning and evening, but you're always sleeping. I'd visit you in the day if I could, but I have lots of duties. The prey can't catch themselves!"

He giggles. "Can you play with me?"

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

"Who are your parents?"

"We have no parents. We have no name. We have been sent to tell you something, Gemkit." They start speaking really weird now.

"When the moon shines high, the raven will fly. The raven will retrieve a shining stone, along with a single pebble. The raven will bring the stones to a place only one calls home, and the raven will return to it's perching pine."

• Like 1

He giggles. "Can you play with me?"

"Okay, little one. Let's see... ah! Whoever finds the biggest, shiniest, prettiest rock before sunhigh wins!"

"Deal!"

"No, let's play something else."

"Okay, little one. Let's see... ah! Whoever finds the biggest, shiniest, prettiest rock before sunhigh wins!"

"Deal!"

"No, let's play something else."

"Deal!" Rock hunting time!

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

"We have no parents. We have no name. We have been sent to tell you something, Gemkit." They start speaking really weird now.

"When the moon shines high, the raven will fly. The raven will retrieve a shining stone, along with a single pebble. The raven will bring the stones to a place only one calls home, and the raven will return to it's perching pine."

"WhAT?!