Stray Fawn Community

The Three Clans of Alren

Sky

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

"WhAT?! 

You blink, and suddenly the twins are gone. For some reason you don't think you'll see them again. Tired, you go back you your nest and sleep of creepy cats saying weird stuff.

Day ended

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

(Going in and out of dens doesn't cost turns)

3 turns left

Go back inside nursery

Talk to apprentices

Talk to warriors

Talk to the leader

Talk to the medicine cat

Get some prey to eat

Attempt to sneak out of camp

Search for events

1 hour ago, Magicmoonss said:

"Deal!" Rock hunting time!

(oops, missed this)

Nightsting goes to the north side of the camp, searching some pebbles for a good one.

Search the South side of the camp

Search the East side of the camp

Search the West side of the camp

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

(oops, missed this)

Nightsting goes to the north side of the camp, searching some pebbles for a good one.

Search the South side of the camp

Search the East side of the camp

Search the West side of the camp

Can I search outside of camp?

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

She blushes extremely hard. "Y-yeah... I think I'm gonna ask him to be my mate after we become warriors..."

(if they do become mates, they could have kits that you can eventually become friends with and, if you don't have a mate, you could even become mates with one of them if you wait long enough!)

"Okay. Then you're gonna have kits and..." he teased

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

"Okay. Then you're gonna have kits and..." he teased

She blushes more, but doesn't say anything. You two hear a voice calling out, "Poppypaw! It's time for your assessment!" Poppypaw's eyes brighten. "I got to go! See you later, Thunderkit!"

Go inside nursery

Talk to warriors

Talk to the leader

Talk to the medicine cat

Get some prey to eat

Search for events

(by the way, you haven't talked to Ravenkit for a while... like, the last time you talked to her was when you two met...)

1 hour ago, Magicmoonss said:

Can I search outside of camp?

You can, but it's risky. You're not allowed to leave until you become an apprentice, so you probably wouldn't make it out. Plus Nightsting would say you cheated.

So, do you want to try and sneak out of camp to find a pebble, or go to one of the sides of the camp?

6 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

She blushes more, but doesn't say anything. You two hear a voice calling out, "Poppypaw! It's time for your assessment!" Poppypaw's eyes brighten. "I got to go! See you later, Thunderkit!"

Go inside nursery

Talk to warriors

Talk to the leader

Talk to the medicine cat

Get some prey to eat

Search for events

(by the way, you haven't talked to Ravenkit for a while... like, the last time you talked to her was when you two met...)

Talk to Ravenkit

"Well, I'm talking to you."

(Captain Obvious)

She laughs. "Yeah, you're talking to me now." She perks up. "What have you been doing?"

5 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

She laughs. "Yeah, you're talking to me now." She perks up. "What have you been doing?"

"I spoke to Lightningkit, and I've just been talking to other cats."

"Uh... I just spoke to Poppypaw."

"Oh, her! I met her yesterday. She was nice. But she talks a lot. Unless it's about Pigeonpaw. Then she would just blush and wouldn't say much. Anyways, yesterday I met this apprentice Eaglepaw. I like him. I want to get him something. What do toms like?

Shiny stones

Flowers

Other (TYO)

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Oh, her! I met her yesterday. She was nice. But she talks a lot. Unless it's about Pigeonpaw. Then she would just blush and wouldn't say much. Anyways, yesterday I met this apprentice Eaglepaw. I like him. I want to get him something. What do toms like?

Shiny stones

Flowers

Other (TYO)

"Ooh, my sister has a crush... Um, I really don't know, that's weird coming from me... Introduce me to him. I can probably tell you what he likes. You'll just have to walk away."

"Ooh, my sister has a crush... Um, I really don't know, that's weird coming from me... Introduce me to him. I can probably tell you what he likes. You'll just have to walk away."

"Okay. Come on." She leads you outside, to where you see a young gray tabby laying out in the sun. "That's him." Ravenkit stays at the mouth of the nursery while you go up to Eaglepaw.

40 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Okay. Come on." She leads you outside, to where you see a young gray tabby laying out in the sun. "That's him." Ravenkit stays at the mouth of the nursery while you go up to Eaglepaw.

"Hi."