Stray Fawn Community

The Three Clans of Alren

Sky

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

(The whole ear!?)

"H-how?! You-"

(yeah... Random.org doesn't like you very much...)

"Hah. Weakling. That's my fourth enemy conquered. Now, everyone, everyone, will know that you have been defeated by the mighty Cobrakit." She walks away, probably to 'defeat' some other innocent kit. You see three kits trembling in fear, watching Cobrakit warily. All of them are missing their left ears, blood stilling dripping down their faces. You want to talk to them, but you're too tired. You go back to your nest, trying to wipe off the blood, but finally giving up and falling asleep out of exhaustion. You have scary dreams of Cobrakit attacking you, over and over...

Day ended

1 hour ago, Magicmoonss said:

He blushes. "You are really pretty Sparkkit."

"R-really? Thank you... I mean, I can't really see, but I'm sure you're handsome..." Ivykit is still watching you, and at Sparkkit's reply, she squeaks happily, whispering to herself, "I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!"

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

"R-really? Thank you... I mean, I can't really see, but I'm sure you're handsome..." Ivykit is still watching you, and at Sparkkit's reply, she squeaks happily, whispering to herself, "I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!"

"Uh... thanks. I think I should go to bed, goodnight Sparkkit. Night Ivykit." (I think Ivykit is starting to get a bit creepy with this)

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

You hear a commotion in the nursery. Going inside, you find your foster mother curled in her nest around an unmoving body of a kit. Your foster mother is crying. You ask her what happened, but she doesn't respond, she just looks at you with a look that says 'go away'. Another cat rushes in with herbs, but when she sees the kit's body, she drops them, looking quite sad.

"Who are you?"

"What happened?"

"Uh... thanks. I think I should go to bed, goodnight Sparkkit. Night Ivykit." (I think Ivykit is starting to get a bit creepy with this)

(for her, it's like watching a movie and her favorite two characters finally get together xD)

"Okay, good night." "Goodnight!!"

You still have one turn left: you used your first to talk/play with Nightsting, and your second to come talk to Sparkkit and Ivykit. Do you want to sleep, ending the day, or use your last turn?

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

(for her, it's like watching a movie and her favorite two characters finally get together xD)

"Okay, good night." "Goodnight!!"

You still have one turn left: you used your first to talk/play with Nightsting, and your second to come talk to Sparkkit and Ivykit. Do you want to sleep, ending the day, or use your last turn?

(never experienced that.) I'm not going to lie to Sparkkit, so sleep.

The she-cat gazes at you sadly. "Swiftkit suddenly started vomiting. She said she had just been sleeping with her mother, then went and ate a mouse. I'm not sure how she got so sick so quickly, so I went to go fetch some herbs. And, well... It looks like Swiftkit didn't make it. Poor Ashenstep."

• Sad 1

(never experienced that.) I'm not going to lie to Sparkkit, so sleep.

(what about in books? Tv show?)

You go to your nest and curl up beside your mother. Bearkit is already sleeping there too, but not any of your sisters. As you drift off, you see a nest on the other side of the den with three balls of black-and-white floof.

Day ended

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

(what about in books? Tv show?)

You go to your nest and curl up beside your mother. Bearkit is already sleeping there too, but not any of your sisters. As you drift off, you see a nest on the other side of the den with three balls of black-and-white floof.

Day ended

(never really cared for romance, so no.)

and floof is my cat not yours.

8 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

The she-cat gazes at you sadly. "Swiftkit suddenly started vomiting. She said she had just been sleeping with her mother, then went and ate a mouse. I'm not sure how she got so sick so quickly, so I went to go fetch some herbs. And, well... It looks like Swiftkit didn't make it. Poor Ashenstep."

I feel some sympathy then dread. She'll be even meaner to me now!! "t-that's horrible! is it contagious? "

Day 5

@Brokenshock

Eat something

Talk to Duskfur

Talk to Ravenkit or Lightningkit

Talk to other kits

Leave nursery

@Magicmoonss

Eat something

Talk to Bearkit

Try to talk to your sisters

Talk to Valleyblossom

Talk to Sparkkit and Ivykit (they're a packaged deal xD)

Talk to other kits

Leave nursery

I feel some sympathy then dread. She'll be even meaner to me now!! "t-that's horrible! is it contagious? "

"I don't think so. I'll make sure to check in every day to make sure nobody gets sick. By the way, I'm Owlfluff. I'm the medicine cat of WillowClan. You must be Gemkit. Crystalkit has been asking to see you, but I've never time to find you."

TYo Reply

Leave and go visit Crystalkit in Owlfluff's den

Do something else

(2 turns left)

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

"I don't think so. I'll make sure to check in every day to make sure nobody gets sick. By the way, I'm Owlfluff. I'm the medicine cat of WillowClan. You must be Gemkit. Crystalkit has been asking to see you, but I've never time to find you."

TYo Reply

Leave and go visit Crystalkit in Owlfluff's den

Do something else

(2 turns left)

“Thanks Owlfluff! I’ll visit them now!” I leave to find them.

“Thanks Owlfluff! I’ll visit them now!” I leave to find them.

You head to the den that smells like herbs. You poke your head in, and see a kit that looks like you inside. As you walk in, she sneezes. When she sees you, she jumps up happily from her nest and runs towards you, but then seems to remember something and stops at the last moment, a tail-length away from you. "Gemkit! You came to see me!" She sneezes again.

5 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

You head to the den that smells like herbs. You poke your head in, and see a kit that looks like you inside. As you walk in, she sneezes. When she sees you, she jumps up happily from her nest and runs towards you, but then seems to remember something and stops at the last moment, a tail-length away from you. "Gemkit! You came to see me!" She sneezes again.

“Of course I came to see you Crystalkit!” I smile.