Stray Fawn Community

The Three Clans of Alren

Sky

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Let me go ask Viperstripe." He runs over to a Queen who looks nothing like him. He says something to her, and she replies back. Shadowkit then comes running back. "Viperstripe says that she doesn't know of any cats named Nettleshade. And she's Birdstar's mate! Birdstar knows everything. I mean, he's the leader! He'd know if we had a warrior named Nettleshade. Actually, let's go ask him! Well, er, do you wanna come with me to ask him?" (this will take one extra turn, leaving you with 1 turn left after the conversation with Birdstar)

"Sure!" She quips.

1 hour ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

"Sure!" She quips.

"Okay! Let's go!" He bounds out of the nursery, and you follow him. Shadowkit leads you to the huge, hollow trunk of a tree that's on it's side. Poking his head in, Shadowkit yells, "Birdstar?!" and then takes his head out. A moment later, a brown tabby tom with lots of white comes out. He sighs. "Yes, Shadowkit?" "Goosekit said she heard other cats talking about a new warrior named Nettleshade, but Viperstripe said she didn't know any cats named Nettleshade, except for one that died already. Do we have any cats named Nettleshade?" Birdstar ponders for a moment, looking a bit sad. "We did have a cat named Nettleshade. But she died not long ago from greencough, as Viperstripe said. She died the same day your brother," he looks at you, "Lionkit, died. It was a hard day for the whole Clan."

On 7/8/2019 at 9:29 PM, Skysplash8 said:

"I thought you'd -sneeze- never some to see me! I've been stuck in this stuffy den for a  -cough cough- moon now! Stupid sickness! At least it's not that bad. I just -cough- keep coughing and sneezing." She sneezes yet again.

(gtg now, see ya guys tomorrow!)

“You sure your okay sis? I mean I don’t want to have you miss our apprenticeship because your sick.”

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

“You sure your okay sis? I mean I don’t want to have you miss our apprenticeship because your sick.”

"I'm totally f-sneeze-ine! I'll be way better by the time we become apprentices, I -cough- know it! Owlfluff said that I'd be better in no time, as long as I eat enough -sneeze sneeze- and exercise as much as I can in this stuffy den! Well, not too much, just enough -cough- that I can stretch my legs a lot." She runs a few loops around the den, sneezing and coughing the whole way through.

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

Valleyblossom is talking. You have to get a bit closer to them to hear her, as she's almost whispering, but they don't notice. "...that Patchshade is your mate, Softseed! A mate from PineClan? That's against the code!" Softseed sighs. "I know. But we met on a border patrol, and we fell in love. I've never been that in love with Fernbranch. I mean, I love Fernbranch, but... I just love Patchshade so much. Please don't tell anyone, Valleyblossom. I know I'll have to tell the Clan someday, but... not yet. I don't want my kits to grow up being scorned for their father. Hopefully the Clan will remember that my father happens to look like Patchshade."

Listen more

Interrupt (TYO)

Leave

"Who's my dad?"

1 hour ago, Magicmoonss said:

"Alright. So, anyway, what's my sisters' deal?"

Valleyblossom says goodbye to Softseed and walks over to her nest, with you in tow. "The day you were born, some rogues attacked the camp; specifically, the nursery. They kitnapped your sisters. We looked for them for days, but we couldn't find them, and assumed they were dead. A moon later, we found them hiding in a bush. They said they remembered what happened, but won't tell us about it. Though we never got to know them before the kitnapping, since they were born not a sun's journey before they were kitnapped, they're just not right. They ignore everyone, only talking to eachother. Whenever we ask them why they ignore us, they either ignore us again, or reply, 'you're not good enough for us.' We have no idea why. And we haven't seen the rogues since the attack, so we can't even try and ask them."

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

Valleyblossom says goodbye to Softseed and walks over to her nest, with you in tow. "The day you were born, some rogues attacked the camp; specifically, the nursery. They kitnapped your sisters. We looked for them for days, but we couldn't find them, and assumed they were dead. A moon later, we found them hiding in a bush. They said they remembered what happened, but won't tell us about it. Though we never got to know them before the kitnapping, since they were born not a sun's journey before they were kitnapped, they're just not right. They ignore everyone, only talking to eachother. Whenever we ask them why they ignore us, they either ignore us again, or reply, 'you're not good enough for us.' We have no idea why. And we haven't seen the rogues since the attack, so we can't even try and ask them."

"Huh. I thought they just didn't like me because I'm a tom."

25 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

"I'm totally f-sneeze-ine! I'll be way better by the time we become apprentices, I -cough- know it! Owlfluff said that I'd be better in no time, as long as I eat enough -sneeze sneeze- and exercise as much as I can in this stuffy den! Well, not too much, just enough -cough- that I can stretch my legs a lot." She runs a few loops around the den, sneezing and coughing the whole way through.

“Alright I believe you.” I pick up a piece of moss and toss it to her.

"Huh. I thought they just didn't like me because I'm a tom."

"Well, we're not sure why they ignore everybody." She sighs. "Is there anything else you need, Needlekit?"

“Alright I believe you.” I pick up a piece of moss and toss it to her.

Crystalkit looks like she's about to pounce on it, but then pauses. "Owlfluff said I can't be to close to you. This is as close as I'm allowed to get, so i don't get anyone sick. That means I can't really play with you." She looks sad.

Crystalkit looks like she's about to pounce on it, but then pauses. "Owlfluff said I can't be to close to you. This is as close as I'm allowed to get, so i don't get anyone sick. That means I can't really play with you." She looks sad.

Gemkit looks like she wants to cry and hug her sister badly. She barely manages to refrain herself. “She’s right Crystalkit.” I say softly. “I’ll be back tomorrow I swear.

10 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Well, we're not sure why they ignore everybody." She sighs. "Is there anything else you need, Needlekit?"

"Could you tell me more about the kitnapping?"

Gemkit looks like she wants to cry and hug her sister badly. She barely manages to refrain herself. “She’s right Crystalkit.” I say softly. “I’ll be back tomorrow I swear.

"Okay. Bye..." You walk out of the den.

1 turn left

Go back inside nursery

Talk to apprentices

Talk to warriors

Talk to the leader

Talk to the medicine cat

Try to find your father, Shimmerstone

Eat something

Attempt to sneak out of camp

"Okay. Bye..." You walk out of the den.

1 turn left

Go back inside nursery

Talk to apprentices

Talk to warriors

Talk to the leader

Talk to the medicine cat

Try to find your father, Shimmerstone

Eat something

Attempt to sneak out of camp

FIND PADRE!

"Could you tell me more about the kitnapping?"

"There's not much more to say. Some rogues came out of nowhere and snuck into the camp. Our cats fought against them, but a couple managed to get to the nursery and sneak away with Fallenkit, Grasskit and Darkkit. As soon as they had your sisters, my little newborn daughters, they ran away. We searched and searched for your sisters, but we couldn't find them. A moon later, we found my little kits huddled under a bush in the rain, and brought them back to camp."

• Like 1

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

"There's not much more to say. Some rogues came out of nowhere and snuck into the camp. Our cats fought against them, but a couple managed to get to the nursery and sneak away with Fallenkit, Grasskit and Darkkit. As soon as they had your sisters, my little newborn daughters, they ran away. We searched and searched for your sisters, but we couldn't find them. A moon later, we found my little kits huddled under a bush in the rain, and brought them back to camp."

"Okay. That was all."

FIND PADRE!

You look around, trying to see if there's any cats that look just like you and Crystalkit, but you don't see anyone.

Look again

Call out with his name

Ask another cat

Stop looking

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

You look around, trying to see if there's any cats that look just like you and Crystalkit, but you don't see anyone.

Look again

Call out with his name

Ask another cat

Stop looking

Call out his name

"Okay. That was all."

"Okay. It's time to sleep now." You get into the nest and crawl up against her. Not long after, as you're drifting off to sleep, you feel a scrawny little kit climb in next to you, resting their head on your body.

Day ended

• Like 1

Call out his name

"Shimmerstone! Shiiiimerstoooone!" A tom that looks just like you pokes his head out of the warrior's den. "Yes?" He looks around and sees you. "Oh! Gemkit!" He bounds over and nuzzles you. "I've been trying to come and see you, but Ashenstep is always there, and... I just can't talk to her. I still love her, but she's gotten so horrible, and won't even let me see my own kits, not even you. I do go and see Crystalkit everyday, though."

"Shimmerstone! Shiiiimerstoooone!" A tom that looks just like you pokes his head out of the warrior's den. "Yes?" He looks around and sees you. "Oh! Gemkit!" He bounds over and nuzzles you. "I've been trying to come and see you, but Ashenstep is always there, and... I just can't talk to her. I still love her, but she's gotten so horrible, and won't even let me see my own kits, not even you. I do go and see Crystalkit everyday, though."

“DAD!” I headbut him affectionately. “She’s horrible! I feel bad for her though.. it must be horrible to have your kit die.. anyways really? Crystalkit didn’t say anything about you visiting.”

“DAD!” I headbut him affectionately. “She’s horrible! I feel bad for her though.. it must be horrible to have your kit die.. anyways really? Crystalkit didn’t say anything about you visiting.”

"Well, most of the time I go and see her after the dusk patrol, and by then she's asleep, though sometimes I can catch her while she's awake."