Stray Fawn Community

The Three Clans of Alren

Sky

10 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

image.png.7d711fc16506abc15b36d72150d1a09d.png

AshaAshi isn't properly online, and the other three (including me) are all looking at this topic xD  (or at least we all were a moment ago!)

Only 4.. I just want to do wof sim..

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

Name? Clan? Male or female? Are they completely blind? please no that makes it harder for me  Were they attacked, and that's how they were scarred? Were they born blind/almost blind or were the blinded the same way they got their ear torn? Is the tail naturally a stump? SO MANY QUESTIONS

-I was considering Goosekit... 

-Whatever Clan and Whatever Sex 

-Kits can be blind at birth due to a film over their eyes, but i made an older!goosekit (like, apprentice age) so that you could see the colourchange... take it as you will, i was just trying to make the eye colour lighter

-Because they're partially hairless, they'd be more likely to tear their ears when they explore 

-Tail is naturally a stump- it's a naturally occurring mutation in stray cat colonies ^^ 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

I want to join, but I can't make a cat for the next, couple weeks.

I can make your cat if you want. You can give me their description and I'll make them the best I can. Make sure you give me Name, Clan, and gender too :)

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I can make your cat if you want. You can give me their description and I'll make them the best I can. Make sure you give me Name, Clan, and gender too :)

Thunderkit

Pineclan

Ginger tabby tom with white paws, ears, chest, and muzzle with blue eyes

• Paw up 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

Thunderkit

Pineclan

Ginger tabby tom with white paws, ears, chest, and muzzle with blue eyes

Does this look good? You can also add short, medium or long whiskers, change fur type to long, or make the tail a bob.

image.png.bc1f17cdf4268947e1e163cbe78ebe41.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fruit Yogurt Cat said:

I wanna join!

PineClan

Technically we're at maximum, I just need to add Angelheart's cat to the post, and AshaAshi is still making their cat. But you have dibs if I open up another spot.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, AshaAshi said:

Yes please! Thank you!

They are a black cat with white toes, they are blind

:D

any chance they can see at least a little bit? Because I have no ideas on how to do a cat that's blind

13 hours ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

-I was considering Goosekit... 

-Whatever Clan and Whatever Sex 

-Kits can be blind at birth due to a film over their eyes, but i made an older!goosekit (like, apprentice age) so that you could see the colourchange... take it as you will, i was just trying to make the eye colour lighter

-Because they're partially hairless, they'd be more likely to tear their ears when they explore 

-Tail is naturally a stump- it's a naturally occurring mutation in stray cat colonies ^^ 

to balance it out, I put Goosekit as a female in OakClan. 

• Paw up 1

Everyone has 3 turns a day. Choosing to sleep will end the day. You are a kit for 3 days. Apprentice has a minimum of 5 days, but you have to complete training to become a warrior, so it could take a lot longer. Additional days will take out of your Adult days, so if you spend 6 days as an apprentice, you'll only have 19 days of warriors(or whatever)hood. Whatever 'adult' stage you are (warrior, medicine cat, leader), it will be for 20 days, though I'm not sure how long I should do it. Feel free to suggest a better amount of days for that stage. Elders will be for 3-5 days (you can die of old age anywhere from day 3 to day 5). This makes the shortest lifespan of a cat that dies of old age be 31 days.

I will not give you what your parent's and sibling's names are straight off. instead, you'll find out in the story as a kit (and if you don't find out their names before you become an apprentice, I'll tell you then).

• Like 2