Stray Fawn Community

The Three Clans of Alren

Sky

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Well, most of the time I go and see her after the dusk patrol, and by then she's asleep, though sometimes I can catch her while she's awake."

“I finally saw her today! Owlfluff said I could.”

1 hour ago, Magicmoonss said:

You see him eating a rabbit. He sees you and says through a mouthful of rabbit, "Come join!".

Join him

Decline, wait until he's done eating to talk

Decline, go do something else

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

“I finally saw her today! Owlfluff said I could.”

"Oh, that's great! She's been nagging me to get you to come see her, but since I never got to come see you, I wasn't able to pass the message."

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

"Oh, that's great! She's been nagging me to get you to come see her, but since I never got to come see you, I wasn't able to pass the message."

“That’s sad.. I hope you and Ashenstep can mend things..” she said. That hurt! Why did I say that? I hate her. 

“That’s sad.. I hope you and Ashenstep can mend things..” she said. That hurt! Why did I say that? I hate her. 

He sighs. "I hope so too. Maybe she'd be a better cat if we were friends again."

He sighs. "I hope so too. Maybe she'd be a better cat if we were friends again."

Doubt it.. I say nothing and sit there.

1 hour ago, Magicmoonss said:

You two quickly finish up the rabbit. "That good!" Exclaims Bearkit. "You met Nightsting? He best father! Best, best, best. He bring rabbit for Bearkit and Needlekit."

• Like 1

You two quickly finish up the rabbit. "That good!" Exclaims Bearkit. "You met Nightsting? He best father! Best, best, best. He bring rabbit for Bearkit and Needlekit."

He laughs "He is a good father. Do you know anything about the rogues that attacked the camp?"

Doubt it.. I say nothing and sit there.

He sighs again. "Well, I better go. And you better get to sleep. Ashenstep wouldn't want you disturbing her sleep if you get there too late." You both say goodbye and you head back to the nursery. Ashenstep looks at you with hate, but says nothing and lets you into the nest.

Day ended

He sighs again. "Well, I better go. And you better get to sleep. Ashenstep wouldn't want you disturbing her sleep if you get there too late." You both say goodbye and you head back to the nursery. Ashenstep looks at you with hate, but says nothing and lets you into the nest.

Day ended

“Love you too Ashenstep..” I mumble.

Day 4

@FlowerMask

A pregnant queen goes into labor, and you're allowed to watch. One of the kits comes out very weak. A few minutes later, as they wait for the last kit to be born, you see a starry form rise from the body of the weak kit. This starry form looks much stronger than it's bodily counterpart, and looks as if it's already a few moons old. It winks at you, then fades away. You ask if anyone else saw it, but everyone looks at you weirdly.

Eat something

Talk to your foster siblings

Talk to Ashenstep

Talk to other kits

Leave nursery

(you now have options to speak to Shimmerstone and Crystalkit when you go outside the nursery)

(also please talk to your foster siblings soon, you haven't met them and I have IDEASS)

Day 4

@FlowerMask

A pregnant queen goes into labor, and you're allowed to watch. One of the kits comes out very weak. A few minutes later, as they wait for the last kit to be born, you see a starry form rise from the body of the weak kit. This starry form looks much stronger than it's bodily counterpart, and looks as if it's already a few moons old. It winks at you, then fades away. You ask if anyone else saw it, but everyone looks at you weirdly.

Eat something

Talk to your foster siblings

Talk to Ashenstep

Talk to other kits

Leave nursery

(you now have options to speak to Shimmerstone and Crystalkit when you go outside the nursery)

(also please talk to your foster siblings soon, you haven't met them and I have IDEASS)

Talk to foster sibs (Yea I wanna see how this plays out..)

• Like 1

Talk to foster sibs (Yea I wanna see how this plays out..)

You walk over to your two siblings, both toms. For some reason they both have a couple scars. The bigger one looks over at you, then walks over to you. "What do you want, runt?" The other tom-kit comes over too. "Yeah, what do you want?" The bigger one looks over at the other and says, "shut up, Dovekit." Dovekit whimpers and replies, "okay."

You walk over to your two siblings, both toms. For some reason they both have a couple scars. The bigger one looks over at you, then walks over to you. "What do you want, runt?" The other tom-kit comes over too. "Yeah, what do you want?" The bigger one looks over at the other and says, "shut up, Dovekit." Dovekit whimpers and replies, "okay."

“Hello Step siblings! I came to say hello.” She said resisting the urge to flatten her ears in anger.

“Hello Step siblings! I came to say hello.” She said resisting the urge to flatten her ears in anger.

"Well, hello then," the bigger tom hisses in a happy/evil way. "Yeah, hi!" exclaims Dovekit. The other tom gives him a mean glance, and Dovekit whimpers.

6 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Well, hello then," the bigger tom hisses in a happy/evil way. "Yeah, hi!" exclaims Dovekit. The other tom gives him a mean glance, and Dovekit whimpers.

I narrow my eyes at the bigger Tom. “What’s your name? I already know dovekits.” She smiles at the smaller Tom.

I narrow my eyes at the bigger Tom. “What’s your name? I already know dovekits.” She smiles at the smaller Tom.

He growls. "I'm Icekit." Dovekit doesn't say anything. Suddenly Icekit bursts out, "It's all your fault! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! Ever since you were born, our mother cries EVERY! NIGHT! She thinks we're all asleep, but we hear her! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" He launches himself at you, with Dovekit in tow. He knocks you down, about to claw at you, with Dovekit already biting your tail so hard you can barely keep from screaming, when a big red-brown body knocks over both kits. "Stop it! It's not her fault!" The kit that knocked Icekit and Dovekit over stands up. His red-brown fur has several scars; his right ear is completely gone, and his other one has a couple notches. "Who are you? And how dare you attack me!" Says Icekit. "I'm Weaselkit. And yes, I dared. You're not going to attack this kit. Her birth wasn't her fault." ICekit snorts and stalks off. Dovekit gives you a glare and follows Icekit. Weaselkit turns around and helps you up. "Hi. I'm Weaselkit. What's your name?" You answer him. "Gemkit? That's a pretty name."

4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

He growls. "I'm Icekit." Dovekit doesn't say anything. Suddenly Icekit bursts out, "It's all your fault! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! Ever since you were born, our mother cries EVERY! NIGHT! She thinks we're all asleep, but we hear her! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" He launches himself at you, with Dovekit in tow. He knocks you down, about to claw at you, with Dovekit already biting your tail so hard you can barely keep from screaming, when a big red-brown body knocks over both kits. "Stop it! It's not her fault!" The kit that knocked Icekit and Dovekit over stands up. His red-brown fur has several scars; his right ear is completely gone, and his other one has a couple notches. "Who are you? And how dare you attack me!" Says Icekit. "I'm Weaselkit. And yes, I dared. You're not going to attack this kit. Her birth wasn't her fault." ICekit snorts and stalks off. Dovekit gives you a glare and follows Icekit. Weaselkit turns around and helps you up. "Hi. I'm Weaselkit. What's your name?" You answer him. "Gemkit? That's a pretty name."

“Thanks, and thanks for saving me but you didn’t have to get involved.. now they’ll hate you too.. oh I wish nobody had to get dragged into my problems..”

“Thanks, and thanks for saving me but you didn’t have to get involved.. now they’ll hate you too.. oh I wish nobody had to get dragged into my problems..”

"It's fine. Icekit and Dovekit aren't very nice, anyways. Especially since Swiftkit died. Anyways, it was worth it."

"It's fine. Icekit and Dovekit aren't very nice, anyways. Especially since Swiftkit died. Anyways, it was worth it."

“Oh? Why is that?” She asked.

“Oh? Why is that?” She asked.

He smiles. "Because you're innocent, and it was wrong of them to attack you. Oh, i forgot to ask! Are you okay?"

4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

He smiles. "Because you're innocent, and it was wrong of them to attack you. Oh, i forgot to ask! Are you okay?"

“Yea well.. my tail has seen better days.” She giggles.