Stray Fawn Community

The Three Clans of Alren

Sky

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

“Yea well.. my tail has seen better days.” She giggles.

He laughs. "I'm sure it has." You two sit there awkwardly for a moment before Weaselkit says, "um, I better get going. My mother gets anxious if I stay away from her too long." He says goodbye and bounds off to a nest with a Queen in it, who nuzzles Weaselkit warmly.

2 turns left

Eat something

Talk to Icekit and Dovekit

Talk to Weaselkit

Talk to Ashenstep

Talk to other kits

Sleep

Leave nursery

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

He laughs. "I'm sure it has." You two sit there awkwardly for a moment before Weaselkit says, "um, I better get going. My mother gets anxious if I stay away from her too long." He says goodbye and bounds off to a nest with a Queen in it, who nuzzles Weaselkit warmly.

2 turns left

Eat something

Talk to Icekit and Dovekit

Talk to Weaselkit

Talk to Ashenstep

Talk to other kits

Sleep

Leave nursery

Talk to Ashenstep

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

Talk to Ashenstep

Ashenstep is laying in her nest with her eyes closed. As you approach, you see her open one of her eyes, closing when it sees you. She doesn't move, and you'd think she was asleep if you hadn't seen her eye open and close.

also here's Weaselkit's picture. you never asked him how he got his scars..

image.png.789690f137338fb02925d30e0feff1f1.png

• Eek! 1

3 hours ago, Magicmoonss said:

He laughs "He is a good father. Do you know anything about the rogues that attacked the camp?"

(Needlekit has an obsession now I see xD)

"Only what mother told."

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

(Needlekit has an obsession now I see xD)

"Only what mother told."

(You didn't notice he had an obsession with his sisters earlier?)

"Alright. Do you want to play?"

1 hour ago, Magicmoonss said:

(You didn't notice he had an obsession with his sisters earlier?)

"Alright. Do you want to play?"

(well, he definitely had an obsession now...)

"Yes! Play play play!" You two play fight. Bearkit isn't very good at it, but you let him win. "Yay! I win, I win!" He looks up behind you and squeaks, "Other kit! Other!" You turn around and see Sparkkit walking up to you. "H-hi..." she blushes. Bearkit looks at her then you, and says, "Bearkit go rest now," and heads off to his nest. "I-I though that m-maybe you'd l-l-like to go on a w-walk with me." Ivykit suddenly pops out of nowhere. "And me!"

Accept

Accept, but decline Ivykit

Decline

23 hours ago, Magicmoonss said:

"Of course!" but he thinks inside "Why do they always have to be together?"

Sparkkit blushes. You three all go on a walk around the camp together. You ind a nice spot where you can watch the sunset. Ivykit yawns, and decides to go back to her nest. Sparkkit of course can't see the sunset, but she can hear the beautiful melody of the birds as they settle down for sleep.

5 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Sparkkit blushes. You three all go on a walk around the camp together. You ind a nice spot where you can watch the sunset. Ivykit yawns, and decides to go back to her nest. Sparkkit of course can't see the sunset, but she can hear the beautiful melody of the birds as they settle down for sleep.

"I wish you could see this Sparkkit. It's beautiful."

1 hour ago, Magicmoonss said:

"I wish you could see this Sparkkit. It's beautiful."

"I'm sure it is." You two sit there for a while, watching/listening to the sunset. Once it's finished, you go back to the nursery and Sparkkit heads off with Ivykit to sleep.

1 turn left

Eat something

Talk to Bearkit again

Try to talk to your sisters

Talk to Valleyblossom

Talk to Softseed(the pregnant Queen with a mate from PineClan)

Talk to other kits

Leave nursery

1 hour ago, Aye-Aye Captain! said:

"You can't become warriors if you only talk to yourselves."

When you asked the question, the sisters were talking amongst themselves quietly. Now, without turning or indicating that they're talking to you other than being loud enough that you can hear them, one of them says, "We don't have to be warriors."

4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

When you asked the question, the sisters were talking amongst themselves quietly. Now, without turning or indicating that they're talking to you other than being loud enough that you can hear them, one of them says, "We don't have to be warriors."

He sits down. "Then what do you want to be?"

On 7/10/2019 at 9:24 PM, Skysplash8 said:

"Okay! Let's go!" He bounds out of the nursery, and you follow him. Shadowkit leads you to the huge, hollow trunk of a tree that's on it's side. Poking his head in, Shadowkit yells, "Birdstar?!" and then takes his head out. A moment later, a brown tabby tom with lots of white comes out. He sighs. "Yes, Shadowkit?" "Goosekit said she heard other cats talking about a new warrior named Nettleshade, but Viperstripe said she didn't know any cats named Nettleshade, except for one that died already. Do we have any cats named Nettleshade?" Birdstar ponders for a moment, looking a bit sad. "We did have a cat named Nettleshade. But she died not long ago from greencough, as Viperstripe said. She died the same day your brother," he looks at you, "Lionkit, died. It was a hard day for the whole Clan."

"Oh," Goosekit blinks, sitting herself on the mossy ground. "Well," She chuckles, pulling her lips up in a poor mockery of a smile. "That's the answer to that." 

11 hours ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

"Oh," Goosekit blinks, sitting herself on the mossy ground. "Well," She chuckles, pulling her lips up in a poor mockery of a smile. "That's the answer to that." 

"Well, I'm glad I answered your question, Goosekit. Now run along, you two." Birdstar goes back into his den. Shadowkit tells you that he's going to go and take a nap now with his mother, leaving you alone in the middle of the camp.

1 turn left

Go back inside nursery

Talk to apprentices

Talk to warriors

Talk to the medicine cat

Eat something

Attempt to sneak out of camp