Stray Fawn Community

The Three Clans of Alren

Sky

On 7/14/2019 at 5:46 AM, wikipedia (angel) said:

Might as well, right? 

You see several things you think you could fit into your mouth.

A mouse

A dove

Some pebbles

Something furry?

Some dirt

1 hour ago, Aye-Aye Captain! said:

Would it be possible to track my sisters' trail?

Remembering the smell of your sisters, you trek through the forest, nose to the ground, mouth open, with Nightsting at your heels, trying to find the scent of the missing she-kits. You start to hear the sound of rushing water, and it gets louder as you walk along, still without a familiar scent. Suddenly a river is at your paws, the rushing sound quite loud, and you look up. There above you is a cliff, with a river falling out of it. "This is River-Fall," says Nightsting.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Remembering the smell of your sisters, you trek through the forest, nose to the ground, mouth open, with Nightsting at your heels, trying to find the scent of the missing she-kits. You start to hear the sound of rushing water, and it gets louder as you walk along, still without a familiar scent. Suddenly a river is at your paws, the rushing sound quite loud, and you look up. There above you is a cliff, with a river falling out of it. "This is River-Fall," says Nightsting.

"What's River-Fall?"

"What's River-Fall?"

"That's what we call this spot. Across this river is Pine-Clan. Rumor has it that you can go inside the cave that River-Fall starts in. But nobody's ever done it, as far as I know. The cliff is too steep."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

"That's what we call this spot. Across this river is Pine-Clan. Rumor has it that you can go inside the cave that River-Fall starts in. But nobody's ever done it, as far as I know. The cliff is too steep."

"I have to try."

"I have to try."

He sighs. "I suppose so. But I shall go too. I'm not letting another one of my kits go missing." You attempt to climb the cliff several times. After three falls, Nightsting manages to get up there. Despite his help, you fall 9 times before making it up too. The cave is huge. You smell a familiar scent: Your sisters! You look to Nightsting, and he nods happily; this is definitely them. You two head deeper into the cave.

You see a few figures in the darkness; it's too dark to make out who any of them are, but you can hear their voices. "...you to join us. You have been away from ManchineelClan for much too long, kits. Any longer, and you will be forced to stay in that wretched Clan of yours, OakClan, by your Clanmates." This is spoken by a larger figure. Then one of three smaller figures speaks. Their voice sounds like a young she-cat. "Yes, we want to join you. We must not stay in oakClan any longer. We fear that our brother will stop us if we do not join you now."

Keep listening

Intervene (TYO)

Leave

• Like 1

On 7/10/2019 at 9:07 PM, Skysplash8 said:

Ashenstep is laying in her nest with her eyes closed. As you approach, you see her open one of her eyes, closing when it sees you. She doesn't move, and you'd think she was asleep if you hadn't seen her eye open and close.

also here's Weaselkit's picture. you never asked him how he got his scars..

image.png.789690f137338fb02925d30e0feff1f1.png

@FlowerMask if I give something without giving turns, that means your only options are to type your own reply/action, or leave :)

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

@FlowerMask if I give something without giving turns, that means your only options are to type your own reply/action, or leave :)

Look at her longer (sorry also ty!)

I should probably intervene, but I need to hear more.

first, since you probably wouldn't find this out in the story:

Manchineel is a type of tree whose sap and fruit is toxic. It grows in the Caribbean. Whatever cat founded this 'ManchineelClan' knows about manchineels from twolegs. Just wanna say that before anyone's like 'how do they know what those are??" xD

• Like 1

I should probably intervene, but I need to hear more.

The larger figure speaks. "Very well. However, you will need new names. We in ManchineelClan do not follow the same rules your Clan does. Our names are different." Pointing to each of the smaller figures in turn, the figures mews, "You are Jellyfish. You are Wolf. And you are Mamba (like black mamba)." Each of the smaller figures nods. "Now, follow me." All four figures walk farther into the darkness.

Follow them and intervene (TYO)

Follow them stealthily so they do not notice you

Investigate the spot they were talking at

Talk to Nightsting

Leave

• Like 1

I can't take chances

You (and Nightsting) follow them silently, which is hard because these other cats are silent too. You all approach the end of the cave. The light shines down upon the figures. The big figure is light brown with black stripes (charcoal bengal) tom, while the smaller figures are, of course, your sisters! The tom keeps on walking, your sisters in tow, while you and Nightsting stay back in the shadows so you don't get caught. The tom crawls under a bush and vanishes. Your sisters do the same.

Follow them

Investigate the area

Leave

I can't lose them

You and Nightsting walk over to the bush, but before you can get there, you hear a yowl. "HEY! What are you doing on ManchineelClan territory?!" You look behind you to see a black cat running towards you angrily.

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

You and Nightsting walk over to the bush, but before you can get there, you hear a yowl. "HEY! What are you doing on ManchineelClan territory?!" You look behind you to see a black cat running towards you angrily.

Try and run after my sisters

Try and run after my sisters

The black cat is fast. He manages to get inside the bush before you, and before you can do anything, he comes back out with several angry cats behind him.

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

The black cat is fast. He manages to get inside the bush before you, and before you can do anything, he comes back out with several angry cats behind him.

"I want to see my sisters."

"I want to see my sisters."

All 5 of the angry strong cats run towards you and Nightsting. "Run! If we stay any longer, they'll tear us to pieces!" Yells Nightsting. He starts to run away.

Follow him

Run in the opposite direction

Try and reason with the cats

• Like 1

"Please, I just want to see them one last time."

Despite what you said, they lunge at you, clawing at you. The world becomes fuzzy and then black.

- - - - -

Day 8

You wake up with pain blurring your vision. A she-cat's voice says, "Hey, calm down. I'm trying to heal you, mouse-brain." Paws slather something sticky on one of the spots where it hurts, and the pain subsides. You can see better now. A beautiful long-furred, light-cinnamon, blue-eyed she-cat stands above you, tending to your wounds.

(you were knocked out for the whole night so it became the next day)