Stray Fawn Community

The Three Clans of Alren

Sky

1 hour ago, Aye-Aye Captain! said:

I need to find a way out

You find a spot where some moss balls are stored. Do they really expect you to play like kits? Too sleepy to do anything else, you head back to the nests, choose one that seems fresh and has no smell of other toms in it, and curl up inside. It take only a few heart-beats for you to fall asleep.

- - - - -

Day 9

Only one moon to go before you're 'betrothed' to some she-cat you don't know. Ugh. You sigh, but a Tom-Helper in the den notices you're awake. "Oh, good. You're finally awake! It's time for your check-up with your Herb-Knower." She and a few other Tom-Helpers that appear out of thin air herd you back to the familiar den where Lioness sits waiting. "Oh, there you are! Finally!" She exclaims. The Tom-Helpers leave the den. You notice a young she-cat that you haven't seen before sitting in the back of the den. Lioness follows your gaze. "Oh, Needlepaw, this is Courage, my new Herb-Guard. Courage, this is Needlepaw, our newest tom." Courage shyly nods a hello. "Anyways, Needlepaw, I need to check your wounds. Oh, and if you have any questions, you're of course allowed to ask them. The Tom-Guards don't like to answer questions very much. I know more than them, anyways." Lioness begins looking over your old wounds, parting your fur and looking at them closely.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skysalsa8 said:

You find a spot where some moss balls are stored. Do they really expect you to play like kits? Too sleepy to do anything else, you head back to the nests, choose one that seems fresh and has no smell of other toms in it, and curl up inside. It take only a few heart-beats for you to fall asleep.

- - - - -

Day 9

Only one moon to go before you're 'betrothed' to some she-cat you don't know. Ugh. You sigh, but a Tom-Helper in the den notices you're awake. "Oh, good. You're finally awake! It's time for your check-up with your Herb-Knower." She and a few other Tom-Helpers that appear out of thin air herd you back to the familiar den where Lioness sits waiting. "Oh, there you are! Finally!" She exclaims. The Tom-Helpers leave the den. You notice a young she-cat that you haven't seen before sitting in the back of the den. Lioness follows your gaze. "Oh, Needlepaw, this is Courage, my new Herb-Guard. Courage, this is Needlepaw, our newest tom." Courage shyly nods a hello. "Anyways, Needlepaw, I need to check your wounds. Oh, and if you have any questions, you're of course allowed to ask them. The Tom-Guards don't like to answer questions very much. I know more than them, anyways." Lioness begins looking over your old wounds, parting your fur and looking at them closely.

"Courage, what do you think of this whole system?

"Courage, what do you think of this whole system?

Courage's eyes widen, but she doesn't say anything. "Oh, Courage doesn't say much. I don't think she can say anything. She hasn't spoken to me at all." Lioness is now licking some of your old wounds, which kinda hurts.

Just now, Skysalsa8 said:

Courage's eyes widen, but she doesn't say anything. "Oh, Courage doesn't say much. I don't think she can say anything. She hasn't spoken to me at all." Lioness is now licking some of your old wounds, which kinda hurts.

(Darn, then I can't tell if I can ask about how the toms escaped) "Have either of you heard of Oakclan, or  Willowclan or even Pineclan?"

(Darn, then I can't tell if I can ask about how the toms escaped) "Have either of you heard of Oakclan, or  Willowclan or even Pineclan?"

Courage shakes her head, but Lioness nods. "Coyote told me a little about them. They sound weird. Weird names, weird jobs, weird everything!"

1 minute ago, Skysalsa8 said:

Courage shakes her head, but Lioness nods. "Coyote told me a little about them. They sound weird. Weird names, weird jobs, weird everything!"

"I'm a part of Oakclan. And to me, everything about your tribe seems weird."

"I'm a part of Oakclan. And to me, everything about your tribe seems weird."

"Oh, you are? That explains the weird name." Lioness sits up. "Your wounds have healed completely. It's time for you to go back to the Tom-Cave. I'll see you at the Betrothal Ceremony, Needlepaw!" She looks back at Courage, who's back is turned as she inspects the stored herbs,a nd seeing that she's not looking, licks your ear. What did that mean? Was it romantic? Friendly? Plain old pity? But before you can say anything, Lioness calls out, "Den-Guard! The tom is ready!", and a few heart-beats later you're herded back into the Tom-Cave.

2 turns left

Talk to one of the toms

Talk to one of the guards stationed at the entrance

Explore the cave

Sleep

I need to escape

You explore, but find nothing interesting before a Tom-Helper calls out, "Prey-Eat!", and the other toms lazily walk over to them. You walk over as well, and the Tom-Helpers give you a plump rabbit, which you hungrily gobble up.

1 turn left

Talk to one of the toms

Explore the cave again

Sleep

(gtg now, see ya tomorrow! :D)

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Skysalsa8 said:

You explore, but find nothing interesting before a Tom-Helper calls out, "Prey-Eat!", and the other toms lazily walk over to them. You walk over as well, and the Tom-Helpers give you a plump rabbit, which you hungrily gobble up.

1 turn left

Talk to one of the toms

Explore the cave again

Sleep

(gtg now, see ya tomorrow! :D)

(bye)

talk to one of the toms

11 hours ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

You grab a big dove. You eat almost all of it before you're stomach is full.

Give the rest to another cat (choose)

Leave it there

"Hello?"

He looks over at you. "Oh, hello. Would you like to play moss-ball with me?" He lazily bats at the ball with his paws, then yawns.

"Sure?"

He's lazy, you're lazy, he's sleepy, you're sleepy, thus the ball doesn't get moved around all that much. As you bat it back at the tom for the 10th time, he yawns and flops over. Walking over to him, it seems that he's fallen asleep already.

Wake him up

Leave him alone

1 hour ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

The medicine cat? 

You bring the rest of the dove around to the medicine cat's den. A black tom with red tabby markings is sorting herbs inside.