Stray Fawn Community

The Three Clans of Alren

Sky

2 hours ago, Magicmoonss said:

I'm going to try and nurse

You try to nurse, but your mother stops you. "You're too old for that! Here, eat this." She nudges a mouse towards you.

Eat the mouse (doesn't take up turn)

Talk to your mother

Talk to your siblings

Talk to other kits

10 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Hi Thunderkit!" The big, black she-kit says happily. She looks over at the other kit, who is also black, but has some white. "Lightningkit, say something!"

"Shut up, Ravenkit." She goes to the other side of the nest and lays down like she's gonna take a nap now.

Say something to Ravenkit

Try to talk to Lightningkit

Talk to other kits

Talk to mother

Nurse

Try to talk 

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

Try to talk 

You walk up to Lightningkit, but before you can say anything, she hisses at you, "Go away, Thunderkit."

Try to talk to her again

Talk to Ravenkit

Talk to your mother (recommended)

Talk to other kits

Nurse

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

You walk up to Lightningkit, but before you can say anything, she hisses at you, "Go away, Thunderkit."

Try to talk to her again

Talk to Ravenkit

Talk to your mother (recommended)

Talk to other kits

Nurse

Talk to mama!

Talk to mama!

She looks up at you. It looks like she's been crying. "Oh, hello, Thunderkit. We... we need to talk."

"Okay, what is it?"

"Are you okay?"

14 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

She looks up at you. It looks like she's been crying. "Oh, hello, Thunderkit. We... we need to talk."

"Okay, what is it?"

"Are you okay?"

"Okay, what is it?"

"Okay, what is it?"

"Today... today, there was an attack on the camp. Your father, Eagleburr, said to me, 'I'll be right back, Duskfur,' and went and fought against the nasty rogues." You say to her, "how did it not wake me up?" "Your father helped get the rogues away from the camp without too much of a fuss. I didn't want to wake you." Duskfur starts to get teary eyed again. "We beat the rogues. But your father... Eagleburr... he was killed. He and my sister, Dawnlily." Her tears begin to flow. "Oh, if only I went and fought too..."

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, AshaAshi said:

"I'm Whitekit!"

"I'm Leopardkit." He apprently isn't that much of a talker, as he just sits there waiting for you to start up the conversation, or go and do something else.

1 hour ago, Magicmoonss said:

I'll eat the mouse. 

(sad, I never got to nurse)

You eat the mouse. Yum yum.

Talk to your mother

Talk to your siblings

Talk to other kits

23 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Today... today, there was an attack on the camp. Your father, Eagleburr, said to me, 'I'll be right back, Duskfur,' and went and fought against the nasty rogues." You say to her, "how did it not wake me up?" "Your father helped get the rogues away from the camp without too much of a fuss. I didn't want to wake you." Duskfur starts to get teary eyed again. "We beat the rogues. But your father... Eagleburr... he was killed. He and my sister, Dawnlily." Her tears begin to flow. "Oh, if only I went and fought too..."

"I-is that why Lightningkit was sad?"

(He's kind and funny... For now... I wonder if anything will happen...)

1 hour ago, AshaAshi said:

"Do you have parents?" ((This Whitekit is kind of stupid))

"Yeah." (Leopardkit never starts a conversation, he always just answers back. Nobody knows why.)

3 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

If people are on different days, just look for whichever day you're on, you should be under it. If something new affects all cats on Day 2, for example, then the text about the event will be right under 'Day 2'. if it's for a certain player, then it will be under their name above their actions. If it's for a certain Clan, it will just be said under every cat in that clan's name (or under the Day, if the only cats on that day are in the same Clan).

Day 2

You can see and hear fully now. You can now leave the nest and play with other kits in the nursery. You each wake up from your sleep, yawning.

@FlowerMask

Nurse

Talk to your mother

Talk to your sibling(s)

Talk to other kits

@Magicmoonss

Nurse

Talk to your mother

Talk to your siblings

Talk to other kits

@wikipedia (angel)

Nurse

Talk to your mother

Talk to your sibling(s)

Talk to other kits

@Brokenshock

Nurse

Talk to your mother

Talk to your siblings

Talk to other kits

@AshaAshi

Nurse

Talk to your mother

Talk to your sibling

Talk to other kits

Talk talk talk

"I-is that why Lightningkit was sad?"

(He's kind and funny... For now... I wonder if anything will happen...)

"Yes. She took it the hardest. Eagleburr tried to not pick favorites, but..." she chuckles, "they just had this special bond. Before she'd even opened her eyes, she's always try and snuggle with him, mewing at him until he let her." She smiles, another tear dripping down her cheek. "He loved you and Ravenkit plenty, too. He always brought us prey that he caught on his hunting trips. He was the deputy, you know. This morning Tanglestar is going to pick a new deputy."

Do something else

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Yes. She took it the hardest. Eagleburr tried to not pick favorites, but..." she chuckles, "they just had this special bond. Before she'd even opened her eyes, she's always try and snuggle with him, mewing at him until he let her." She smiles, another tear dripping down her cheek. "He loved you and Ravenkit plenty, too. He always brought us prey that he caught on his hunting trips. He was the deputy, you know. This morning Tanglestar is going to pick a new deputy."

Do something else

"I just, wish she didn't act like she hates me. But I understand."

(This might be where he learns to be careful to love anyone, because he might lose them. But I don't know...)