Stray Fawn Community

The Three Clans of Alren

Sky

1 hour ago, Magicmoonss said:

(oh okay) "But you never told me your name!"

She laughs. "I wanted to see if you remembered that. My name is Valleyblossom. Now, what do you want to play?"

11 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

If people are on different days, just look for whichever day you're on, you should be under it. If something new affects all cats on Day 2, for example, then the text about the event will be right under 'Day 2'. if it's for a certain player, then it will be under their name above their actions. If it's for a certain Clan, it will just be said under every cat in that clan's name (or under the Day, if the only cats on that day are in the same Clan).

Day 2

You can see and hear fully now. You can now leave the nest and play with other kits in the nursery. You each wake up from your sleep, yawning.

@wikipedia (angel)

Nurse

Talk to your mother

Talk to your sibling(s)

Talk to other kits

Talk to my sibling(s)?

I think I'll extend the lifespan of the cats. We'll do each day like it's a whole moon. Though Elders will be a bit shorter than they would be in real life because that stage won't be very fun xD

Kit = 6

Apprentice = minimum of 6

Adult (warrior, med cat, etc) = 120

Elder = 5 - 10 (can die of old age anywhere between 5 and 10 days into elderhood)

is this okay with you guys?

• Paw up 1

11 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I think I'll extend the lifespan of the cats. We'll do each day like it's a whole moon. Though Elders will be a bit shorter than they would be in real life because that stage won't be very fun xD

Kit = 6

Apprentice = minimum of 6

Adult (warrior, med cat, etc) = 120

Elder = 5 - 10 (can die of old age anywhere between 5 and 10 days into elderhood)

is this okay with you guys?

Yep! :) 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

Talk to my sibling(s)?

You turn to your siblings. You see that you have 3 siblings. One is a Lykoi, like you--at least, they're plain black like you. The other two are dilute tortoiseshells. The Lykoi, another she-kit, looks over to you and says, "Look! Goosekit's up!" The two dilute torties, one male and one female, look over to you. "Yay! She's up, she's up!" Exclaims the tom-kit. The tortie she-kit looks excited, but makes no sound.

The lykoi she-kit introduces you to them. "I'm Almondkit, this is Toadkit," she points to the tom-kit, "and this is Daffodilkit. She's deaf, so she can't hear us." She looks a bit sad as she says, "We had another brother. But he died. Beefire says that he was too weak, and we wouldn't let him get any milk. Beefire says she still named him, though. She says she named him Lionkit." She looks over at Daffodilkit. "You have to make signals to her to talk to her, by the way. She's smart and knows what we say. Sometimes she even knows what we're saying when we don't make signals. I think she told me that she watches our mouths and can sometimes tell what we're saying by how we move our mouths."

Talk to your mother, Beefire

Talk to other kits

Nurse

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

You turn to your siblings. You see that you have 3 siblings. One is a Lykoi, like you--at least, they're plain black like you. The other two are dilute tortoiseshells. The Lykoi, another she-kit, looks over to you and says, "Look! Goosekit's up!" The two dilute torties, one male and one female, look over to you. "Yay! She's up, she's up!" Exclaims the tom-kit. The tortie she-kit looks excited, but makes no sound.

The lykoi she-kit introduces you to them. "I'm Almondkit, this is Toadkit," she points to the tom-kit, "and this is Daffodilkit. She's deaf, so she can't hear us." She looks a bit sad as she says, "We had another brother. But he died. Beefire says that he was too weak, and we wouldn't let him get any milk. Beefire says she still named him, though. She says she named him Lionkit." She looks over at Daffodilkit. "You have to make signals to her to talk to her, by the way. She's smart and knows what we say. Sometimes she even knows what we're saying when we don't make signals. I think she told me that she watches our mouths and can sometimes tell what we're saying by how we move our mouths."

Talk to other kits

Nurse

Goosekit nods- "What signals do we have to make?" 

1 hour ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

Goosekit nods- "What signals do we have to make?" 

Almondkit shrugs. "Just whatever you think is best. You can point at stuff. Or make expressions on your face."

Talk to other kits

Nurse

• Paw up 1

14 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

I back away from them very slowly then dash to the medicine cats den.

(You're not allowed to leave the nursery until tomorrow!)

You almost make it out the nursery before your mother stops you. "Don't you dare, you little maggot!"

Talk to your mother

Talk to your sibling(s)

Talk to other kits

Nurse

Sleep

You walk over to Beefire, who is sleeping in her nest.

Wake her up

Talk to Almondkit, Toadkit or Daffodilkit (choose one)

Talk to other kits

Sleep

by the way, PLEASE let me know if I forget about you! I keep forgetting people and I'm like 'why is nobody responding' and it's because I didn't respond! 😧

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

She laughs. "I wanted to see if you remembered that. My name is Valleyblossom. Now, what do you want to play?"

"Um, hide and seek?"

AshAshi, I, awaiting response

FlowerMask, I, awaiting response

Brokenshock, III, day ended

Magicmoonss: II, awaiting my response

Angelheart, III (including the turn I haven't responded to), awaiting my response

Beefire is probably tired from taking care of everybody..

Goosekit sees a kit sitting by themselves. She walks over to him.

Say something (type your own)

Walk away

She blinks calmly at him, before dropping herself at the side. "You okay?" 

He turns and looks at you. He stares at you.

Reply (TYO)

(TYO = Type your own)

4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

He turns and looks at you. He stares at you.

Reply (TYO)

(TYO = Type your own)

"Oh." She tilts her head, pointing at him with her tail. "Are you... deaf?" She points to her ears, then shakes her head as if a 'no'.

"Oh." She tilts her head, pointing at him with her tail. "Are you... deaf?" She points to her ears, then shakes her head as if a 'no'.

"Oh, no! It's just... you're pretty." He blushes.

"Aw!" She grins, tilting her head. "Why don't you join me?" 

"Oh, okay. Oh, and, um, I'm Shadowkit."

(the random generator gave me a really pretty coat and I need to make him n o w before I forget!)

• Eek! 1