Stray Fawn Community

Please read this before posting

Philo

This is the place to report bugs.

Here are a few things you can do that really help us to fix things:
- Include a screenshot of the problem in your post
- Let us know which version you play (version numbers are displayed in the top left corner on the start screen)

- If something weird happens it's helpful is you send the save file. It can be found here:

• Windows: C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\LocalLow\Nimbatus\Nimbatus\Saves
  • Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/unity.Nimbatus.Nimbatus/Saves
  • Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/Nimbatus/Nimbatus/Saves

- If the game crashed, please include the .log file in your post. It can be found here:

• Windows: C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\LocalLow\Nimbatus\Nimbatus\output_log.txt
  • Mac: ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/Nimbatus/Nimbatus/Player.log

You can also send the logfiles to support@strayfawnstudio.com
Thank you very much for your support!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Konchog said:

What if it doesn't crash, but hangs?

In that case, leave the game "hanging" and collect the logfile in the meantime. If we are lucky the reason it hangs is logged.

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/25/2018 at 4:51 AM, Philo said:

This is the place to report bugs.

Here are a few things you can do that really help us to fix things:
- Include a screenshot of the problem in your post
- Let us know which version you play (version numbers are displayed in the top left corner on the start screen)

- If something weird happens it's helpful is you send the save file. It can be found here:

• Windows: C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\LocalLow\Nimbatus\Nimbatus\Saves
  • Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/unity.Nimbatus.Nimbatus/Saves
  • Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/Nimbatus/Nimbatus/Saves

- If the game crashed, please include the .log file in your post. It can be found here:

• Windows: C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\LocalLow\Nimbatus\Nimbatus\output_log.txt
  • Mac: ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/Nimbatus/Nimbatus/Player.log

You can also send the logfiles to support@strayfawnstudio.com
Thank you very much for your support!

Hi 
I need your help, when I load up my world it doesn't completely load all the way and stop loading and keeps me in the loading page. I really love this world have played for 7 hours on it ( I don't know this is important but before I save and close my game last I changes island ) 

I'm on ps4 🎮 and didn't know where I could find help on this 

plus I’m on version 1.1.17 

from Chak

On 1/8/2022 at 8:42 AM, Chak said:

Hi 
I need your help, when I load up my world it doesn't completely load all the way and stop loading and keeps me in the loading page. I really love this world have played for 7 hours on it ( I don't know this is important but before I save and close my game last I changes island ) 

I'm on ps4 🎮 and didn't know where I could find help on this 

plus I’m on version 1.1.17 

from Chak

you're talking about niche right? if so i had that same problem years ago i think i fixed it by going in settings and turning down pattern resolution or something like that

hi philo 
I was on the map  Archipelago when I close the game and had around 7 or 8 characters not many cuz I just got to that island and only spend around two days before I close the game and now it won’t load 

from chak

31 minutes ago, Chak said:

hi philo 
I was on the map  Archipelago when I close the game and had around 7 or 8 characters not many cuz I just got to that island and only spend around two days before I close the game and now it won’t load 

from chak

Hmm I see. I reached out to our console programer and asked what we could do about this. Haven't heard of this bug before! I'll keep you informed.

• Thanks 1

On 1/10/2022 at 2:20 PM, Philo said:

Hmm I see. I reached out to our console programer and asked what we could do about this. Haven't heard of this bug before! I'll keep you informed.

So any news about it ?? 
cuz I really want to play but if it gonna keep happening loading forever every time it’s kinda discourages me to play …

On 1/17/2022 at 3:34 PM, Chak said:

So any news about it ?? 
cuz I really want to play but if it gonna keep happening loading forever every time it’s kinda discourages me to play …

Hey :)
Sorry for the wait.
I ran some tests yesterday and was unfortunately unable to reproduce the bug so far.
However we received another report about Playstation having difficulty with loading.
They said they fixed the issue by uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Could you maybe try that too?
Your save files should be fine even if you uninstall the game as far as I understood!

On 1/18/2022 at 10:40 AM, Philo said:

Hey :)
Sorry for the wait.
I ran some tests yesterday and was unfortunately unable to reproduce the bug so far.
However we received another report about Playstation having difficulty with loading.
They said they fixed the issue by uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Could you maybe try that too?
Your save files should be fine even if you uninstall the game as far as I understood!

Hi 

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling like you ask I kept all my save files but still doesn’t load my world up…( even if I keep it on the loading screen for hours )

here are some pictures of the world 

I really love this game and would start up a new world but at a certain point I’m scared I will just lose everything again …

ps this on Adams quest 

9C12622C-5B46-489B-9CAB-E1784DEC5617.jpeg

BE649EAF-D223-4B5A-ACC8-7A26B502CB71.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

@Chak Sorry for the late reply. I checked with our programers and couldn't figure out what the problem might be so far...
We released a new patch a few days ago, so maybe give that a go :)
I heared from other players that when having problems on PlayStation it can help to free some disc space.