Stray Fawn Community

Alright guys...

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

After the fourth today, that’s it.. no more getting on, not until August 4th. So I’m sorry for being on a lot even though I announced my break, but this is the day where I finally get into the habit of taking a break every month, I stay on every month, and I get off every month.

WOO! And those fireworks man! Anyways.. I had to pause here just because I was driving back home with dad, and along with that were some beautiful fireworks to look at while driving! So I’m very well aware of my presence a few couple times after I said I was going on hiatus, and now this feels like the perfect time to control this habit and learn to stay off the internet... I know I’m missing you guys a lot when I’m bored, but seriously though.. I’m gonna miss out on stuff if I just keep wasting my time trying to stay here and check a lot to see if there were notifications, and now I won’t be able to do for this one.. because... I FINALLY officially announce my break throughout July, which will go on until the fourth of August. Thank you all for baring with me here, hope you all had a wonderful new beginning of the month, and I will see you guys all next month. REALLY!

Edited by SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I forgot to mention... AGH!! That I WILL get on sometimes to just use the personal messenger.. if I’m sending something important to someone or whatever.. just that kind of stuff, hopefully this is all cleared up as to why I’m appearing a bit often again.

1 minute ago, magnolia said:

Alrighty! 

(It’s not like anything interesting’s going on cough cough)

(oof.. Sims are kinda fun..)

• Like 1

Just now, magnolia said:

(Yeah but I can’t keep up with them...maaaaaaybe I’ll get into one later but I’m busy this summer too)

(All of my notifacations are sims the rp section died.. I mean their equally emotionally draining when your ship dies or your character dies..)

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

(All of my notifacations are sims the rp section died.. I mean their equally emotionally draining when your ship dies or your character dies..)

If that’s the case.. why don’t you folks come on over to try my new generator(or sim whatever you may call it)? As it is currently in its alpha stage! The generator is being hosted by FlowerMask right now, so you can give her reviews on what to change, and then she’ll send me back a message to change it up right away! ^^

ignore my terrible writing.. it’s getting late... ;-;