Stray Fawn Community

Nimbatus Closed Alpha Launch

Philo

Dear crew

Edit: the newest version is: 0.3.2
We put together a road make from Closed Alpha to Early Access here

We have just released the Nimbatus Closed Alpha on Steam!
The main goal of the Closed Alpha is to gather feedback and improve the core gameplay loops.
As soon as we are happy with how the game plays, we'll release it on Steam Early Access, where everyone will be able to purchase it. During Steam Early Access we will focus on adding more content and polishing.
There is no set release date for the Early Access launch yet. We are currently aiming for September 2018, but this is just an estimate. It could eventually take a couple months longer.

Access:
There is currently no way to purchase the Closed Alpha. It is only available for Kickstarter backers and the winners of our gif competitions. We plan to run more gif competitions and some give aways in the near future :)

Kickstarter Backers:
All Kickstarter Alpha backers ($38 and above) will receive their Steam key via email within the next hour.
If you are a $38+ backer and your key does not arrive (please check your spam folder), send us a message on Kickstarter
Since the Early Access launch will be later than expected, we'll send out Alpha Keys to all 14$+ backers in late June (Q2 2018 as promised).

Patch notes:
Patch notes can be found here

Bugs:
If you encounter any problems please report them in Bugs

We'd love to hear your feedback on how to improve the Closed Alpha version!
> If you want to discuss with other players, head over to Discussion & Feedback
If you have a suggestion you'd like to see implemented, post it in Feature Requests
If you have an idea for a cool drone part, post it in Drone Part Suggestions
Please also check out other players' suggestions and leave an upvote if you like them.
Suggestions with a high ammount of comments and upvotes are more likely to be considered for implementation.
We also plan to occasionally run polls to let you vote on what features we add next. 

Save files:
Your past save games and drones are not compatibale with the Closed Alpha version.
Save games are likely to become incompatible during the Closed Alpha.

Youtubers/Twitch Streamers:
It is ok to stream/create videos of the Closed Alpha. 
However please note that this is a work in progress. Save games might become incompatible and there will be lots of bugs. We set up a Steam branch (called 0.2.4) with the Pre-Alpha version of Nimbatus in case you want to continue playing with your existing save files.

Reaching us:
You can easily gain the developers attention by tagging @Philo and @Micha.
Or you can send us a private message if you need anything.

Thanks a lot for being here! We are really excited to work on Nimbatus with you! We hope you enjoy the game.
- Your Stray Fawn Team

• Micha pinned this topic

Cool I have seen this game when it came out and watched every youtube video and read all the updates when ever they come out and for a give away to happen is amazing to have a chance to play the game. I am so hyped!!!xD

• Like 1

Hello, I would like to have this game and possibly record it for my YouTube channel, and would like to play on my own free time and see the game grow to something great. I can see the potential this game has and would like to let other people see how much potential it has

• Like 2

Could I get a key? I’ve been following the game for a while now and I’ve gotten pretty fond of the demo. I can’t wait till it’s out and I can get the full version!

Thanks folks ^^

To everyone who asked for a key:
We are currently running to give aways for Alpha keys.
The deadlines are today and tomorrow! But don't worry, we'll run more soon :)

• Micha unfeatured this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • Philo unpinned this topic