Stray Fawn Community

Magic's Warrior cat sim

Magicmoonss

9 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"I haven't done anything else! I was a kit! I couldn't even see! What if someone was pretending to be my mom and I just cuddled up, and then she murdered me?!"

"Who would think that! You're just trying to trick my sister!" Maplepaw was sitting in a puddle of her own tears.

-attack

-leave

1 hour ago, Magicmoonss said:

"You didn't have to bring that up Timberpaw."said leafpaw. That's when Timberpaw noticed you "How long have you been there?"

"I just walked up. I was waiting for you to finish talking. I just wanted to say hello. I'm Rosepaw."

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

"I just walked up. I was waiting for you to finish talking. I just wanted to say hello. I'm Rosepaw."

"Hi Rosepaw I'm Timberpaw, and this is my bro Leafpaw." Leafpaw looks ashamed.

10 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

"Who would think that! You're just trying to trick my sister!" Maplepaw was sitting in a puddle of her own tears.

-attack

-leave

"No! It's called being smart!"

1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

"You stupid mousebrain!" Oakpaw pounces on you and tries to claw your face.

-write your move

I push him out of the way with my strength and run back to the camp

Just now, Brokenshock said:

I push him out of the way with my strength and run back to the camp

Oakpaw doesn't chase after you. Maplepaw runs after you. You're back in camp and so is Maplepaw.

-tell someone about what happened

-pretend it didn't happen

-talk to Maplepaw

-go to the medicine cat

-go to the medicine cat with Maplepaw

-other

3 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

“N-n-n-n-n..” I shiver.

(Sorry I never replied to this, I thought I did)

He takes you down from his back and cuddles you to comfort you.

• Paw up 1

7 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

(Sorry I never replied to this, I thought I did)

He takes you down from his back and cuddles you to comfort you.

“S-She’s n-not c-coming back is she?”

1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

"I don't know sweetie. I really don't know."

“W-why do you t-think she left? I know you s-said something before about h-her being s-sick but I-it doesn’t seem logical..”

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

"I don't know. Leafstar didn't say. I hope so!"

(Because I like irony) Your dad walks into the den. "There you are Rosepaw, I need to speak to you. You can talk to Timberpaw and Leafpaw (I didn't realize i put leaf in both of their prefixes) later."

4 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“W-why do you t-think she left? I know you s-said something before about h-her being s-sick but I-it doesn’t seem logical..”

"She went to chase a fox away from the territory, to keep you safe. She went despite her sickness, to make sure you didn't get hurt."

(Because I like irony) Your dad walks into the den. "There you are Rosepaw, I need to speak to you. You can talk to Timberpaw and Leafpaw (I didn't realize i put leaf in both of their prefixes) later."

"Okay!" She does whatever it is that Leafstar wants her to do so she can talk to him.

2 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

"She went to chase a fox away from the territory, to keep you safe. She went despite her sickness, to make sure you didn't get hurt."

“B-but we have a-a whole clan to do that! W-why didn't they s-send a patrol of warriors instead of one q-Queen?”

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Okay!" She does whatever it is that Leafstar wants her to do so she can talk to him.

He led her into his den. "I need you to come to the gathering tonight. HerbalRemedy (the medicine cat) had a dream, that something unusual was going to happen there tonight, and that you need to be there. I don't know why, but he says it's important."

He led her into his den. "I need you to come to the gathering tonight. HerbalRemedy (the medicine cat) had a dream, that something unusual was going to happen there tonight, and that you need to be there. I don't know why, but he says it's important."

"Oh, cool! Okay!"

42 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

Oakpaw doesn't chase after you. Maplepaw runs after you. You're back in camp and so is Maplepaw.

-tell someone about what happened

-pretend it didn't happen

-talk to Maplepaw

-go to the medicine cat

-go to the medicine cat with Maplepaw

-other

Tell someone what happened. I'm so mad! But...

4 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“B-but we have a-a whole clan to do that! W-why didn't they s-send a patrol of warriors instead of one q-Queen?”

-Flashback Time!-

"We were short on cats since a disease was sweeping the clan. StonePelt had just finished assigning patrols, her and I were the only cats not on a patrol or in the medicine cat den. It must have been due to our small number of patrols that a fox slipped through unnoticed. It got into the camp. StonePelt leaped into action right away, slicing at its eyes and dodging its attacks. I leaped onto its back as she distracted it. It shook me off and ran out of the camp. StonePelt shouted at me 'I'll make sure it doesn't come back! Protect the camp!'  I had no choice, but to do as she asked. 'I'll be back before our kits turn into paws!' was the last thing I ever heard from her."