Stray Fawn Community

Magic's Warrior cat sim

Magicmoonss

4 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“She’s sleeping peacefully, the herbs that starclan told me to give her should work any day or moment now, why are you not allowed in?” I tilt my head in confusion.

He smiles "That's great. And, SkyHeart (the medicine cat) told me to leave, because my pacing was distracting him."

2 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

He smiles "That's great. And, SkyHeart (the medicine cat) told me to leave, because my pacing was distracting her."

“You don’t be-believe me do you?” I murmur. (Gtg be back in a few hours.)

Just now, FlowerMask said:

“You don’t be-believe me do you?” I murmur. (Gtg be back in a few hours.)

(Bye, have fun) "Well I don't believe in Starclan, I believe in you."

Just now, Magicmoonss said:

"Why? When? Are you okay?"

"Well, he said his father told him that I was... Evil. Since I accidentally bit my mother when I was a kit. It was just a couple minutes ago, but I'm fine."

17 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"Well, he said his father told him that I was... Evil. Since I accidentally bit my mother when I was a kit. It was just a couple minutes ago, but I'm fine."

"I'm glad you're okay, and I'm sorry that Oakpaw did that..." he sighed. "If there's anything I can do for you let me know."

Just now, Magicmoonss said:

"I'm glad you're okay, and I'm sorry that Oakpaw did that..." she sighed. "If there's anything I can do for you let me know."

"Okay."

(I thought Stumppaw was a boy...)

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"Okay."

(I thought Stumppaw was a boy...)

(I might have messed up, I'll check, I get cats confused all the time in this)

Stumppaw nuzzles you in sympathy.

14 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

(This gathering includes important stuff for all clans so please read what happens, even if you aren't Sky)

You walk with your clan on the long walk to the Underground. You feel a little nervous walking in. (Let me describe this thing) A large cavern with four tunnels leading to the other territories. In the middle of the cavern is a small pool of water. Above the pool is a hole leading outside, the full moon shining down. The moonlight reflecting off the pool bathing the cavern in a beautiful blue light. Your dad and the other leaders stand by the pool, and take a ceremonial drink of the water. The leader of Ironclan spoke "last night a miracle occurred in my clan. My deputy came home, she's currently recovering from her injuries."

(I'll post the next part in a second)

• Like 1

@Skysplash8

Your father nodded and spoke next. "We welcomed 3 new apprentices today. They show great promise, especially Rosepaw." A large gush of wind flooded into the cavern, and water in the pool was splashed about. There were a few mutters of incoming disasters, but none loud enough to interrupt the gathering. The leader of Logclan than spoke "Our clan welcomed two new apprentices, and warriors today." Your fur pricked up as you felt a storm coming, as rain clouds started to block the sky. There where many exclamations of danger, but none louder than the leader of Beachclan "This is madness! Starclan is unhappy! We must run before we all drown!" Cats started to flee. But you couldn't you were rooted in place, you felt that you needed to stay.

-Follow your gut and stay

-Run for your life

Just now, Brokenshock said:

(Okay. Is it the end of the day?)

1 hour ago, Magicmoonss said:

It can be if you want to leave after this.

1 hour ago, Magicmoonss said:

(I might have messed up, I'll check, I get cats confused all the time in this)

I smile and walk away.

(I just realized, Ebony is still a kit...)

10 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

I smile and walk away.

(I just realized, Ebony is still a kit...)

(yep, she's led a very eventful life so far)

You curl up in your bed. Safe and warm, hoping that Oakpaw got his just desserts.

End of Day:

You're haunted by images of seeing Maplepaw killed on the thunderpath.

@Brokenshock "Today we welcome 2 new apprentices into the clan. Ebonykit, Obsidiankit, please step forward. From this day forward, you shall now be called Ebonypaw and Obsidianpaw" he gestures to each of you as he says your names. "Ebonypaw meet your new mentor, WolfFang." A lean grey brown tabby tom who's covered in battle scars nods at you."Obsidianpaw meet your mentor LynxFang. One last thing, the apprentice Oakpaw has been restricted to camp duties for a few days."

-Train with the other apprentices

-Train

-Talk to Oakpaw

-Talk to Stumppaw and Maplepaw

-Talk to WolfFang

-Talk to LynxFang

-Go on the Dawn patrol

-Explore

-Other

2 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

@Brokenshock "Today we welcome 2 new apprentices into the clan. Ebonykit, Obsidiankit, please step forward. From this day forward, you shall now be called Ebonypaw and Obsidianpaw" he gestures to each of you as he says your names. "Ebonypaw meet your new mentor, WolfFang." A lean grey brown tabby tom who's covered in battle scars nods at you."Obsidianpaw meet your mentor LynxFang. One last thing, the apprentice Oakpaw has been restricted to camp duties for a few days."

-Train with the other apprentices

-Train

-Talk to Oakpaw

-Talk to Stumppaw and Maplepaw

-Talk to WolfFang

-Talk to LynxFang

-Go on the Dawn patrol

-Explore

-Other

Talk to Stumppaw and Maplepaw

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Talk to Stumppaw and Maplepaw

You found them on the sidelines, they look very happy for you. "Congrats Ebonypaw." Maple paw says cheerfully. "I think you've lived the most eventful life a kit has ever lived." Stumppaw chuckles.