Stray Fawn Community

Magic's Warrior cat sim

Magicmoonss

Just now, Magicmoonss said:

She seemed happy to see you. "Hi Indigokit. Why aren't you with your mom?"

"She hasn't awaken yet.. I hope I did what starclan told me to do correctly.."

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

The storm started to pick up, the pool started to grow as it filled up with rain. Once the cavern was empty, something strange started to happen. White lights started to appear around the cavern. The rain stopped pouring. The Underground, faded away into a night sky. But then it started to reverse itself, you went from night sky, to being trapped in a raging storm. When you looked down at the pool the paws you saw, were not yours. Rocks, and Sticks started to pour in along with the rain. You'll surely drown if you don't do something.

-Cry for help

-Scream and run around

-Try to think about the situation logically

-Learn to swim

-Other

1 hour ago, Magicmoonss said:

-Try to think about the situation logically

she's usually logical, except for when something that she can eat (bad for her or not) is apparent.

4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

she's usually logical, except for when something that she can eat (bad for her or not) is apparent.

Recalling every little detail that just happened, you figure this has to do something with Starclan. They should be able to help you if you can contact them, right? The leaders at the gathering drank the pool water, right? Maybe if you drink some it'll let you contact Starclan. If they can't help you there's no way you can learn to swim, before you drown. The water has now reached your knees, when did you get so tall?

-Cry for help

-Scream and run around

-Continue trying to think

-Learn to swim

-Drink some of the water

-Other

2 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

"Starclan? You were able to talk to Starclan?"

"They came to me..an-and showed me the herb she needed.. d-do you believe me?"

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

"They came to me..an-and showed me the herb she needed.. d-do you believe me?"

"Of course! It's amazing you were able to talk to Starclan! I'm sure you did the right thing." She smiled warmly at you.

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

You take a cold sip of the water. Immediately you see a cat with a starry pelt in front of you.

"What's going on?"

"Why is this happening?"

"Help me!"

-TYO

1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

"Of course! It's amazing you were able to talk to Starclan! I'm sure you did the right thing." She smiled warmly at you.

"Y-you actually believe in them!" I jump up and hug her. "Father didn't believe me.."

Just now, FlowerMask said:

"Y-you actually believe in them!" I jump up and hug her. "Father didn't believe me.."

She nuzzles you. "I'm sorry he didn't believe you. A lot of cats lost their way after the plague."

1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

She nuzzles you. "I'm sorry he didn't believe you. A lot of cats lost their way after the plague."

“H-how many d-died?”

4 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“H-how many d-died?”

"Almost all of the kits, we used to have many kits in this nursery. Their mothers also fell. I got sick as well, but I was one of the lucky few. The elders fell next. And then it started to affect the warriors. It killed almost 20 cats. We used to be a large and proud clan, but now... We're a bunch of faithless warriors, with no pride, and no hope."

Just now, Magicmoonss said:

"Almost all of the kits, we used to have many kits in this nursery. Their mothers also fell. I got sick as well, but I was one of the lucky few. The elders fell next. And then it started to affect the warriors. It killed almost 20 cats. We used to be a large and proud clan, but now... We're a bunch of faithless warriors, with no pride, and no hope."

"Maybe I could change that..."I breathe to quietly for her to hear.

14 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

"...okay..."

"Swim little one." The cat said. The water had reached your chin.

-Start to swim

-See if you're a fish

-Cry for help

10 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"Maybe I could change that..."I breathe to quietly for her to hear.

"I'm glad to see you, but I'm sure your mother is awake by now. She'd probably want to see you."

-Go check on your mom

-Keep talking

-Do something else