Stray Fawn Community

Magic's Warrior cat sim

Magicmoonss

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"Thanks DiamoundHeart!" I skip out of the den.

When you enter the medicine cat den, you see your mom alive, and awake. She gives you a pained smile.

-Run up to her and nuzzle her

-Talk to her

-Let her rest

-Other

Just now, Magicmoonss said:

-Talk to her

"Mom! Are you ok? Are you still.. sick?" I Ask scooting closer to her but not nuzzling her to not reopen her wounds.

4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

As you try to swim, your instincts took over. Allowing you to swim as if you've been swimming for many years.

-Take a risky dive into the tunnels

-Swim to the hole in the ceiling

-Wait

7 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"Mom! Are you ok? Are you still.. sick?" I Ask scooting closer to her but not nuzzling her to not reopen her wounds.

"I'm better." was all she could muster out. She affectionately licked your forehead.

5 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

"I'm better." was all she could muster out. She affectionately licked your forehead.

"But is it gone?"

3 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

"I don't know."

She looks sad for a second but she purs and rubs her head against her mothers head. "I missed you mom.. DiamoundHeart took good care of me while you were gone."

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

She looks sad for a second but she purs and rubs her head against her mothers head. "I missed you mom.. DiamoundHeart took good care of me while you were gone."

She purrs back "I'm glad."

19 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

(My computer is crap, It keeps not sending replies)

You struggle getting into the tunnel, you banged your head a couple times. You struggled to get up the tunnel and when you did, you saw a horrific sight. All around you was a raging inferno. Everything was on fire, your home, your siblings, your mother. It's all on fire. Then it started to fade away, fade back into the cavern. You could still leave if you wished. The pool had only rose slightly.

-Drink from the pool

-Get out of there

-Think about what you just saw

-Other

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

There's currently a storm, so maybe what you just saw will happen here if you don't stop it. But, if that's true how are you supposed to stop a forest fire? Maybe Starclan can help you make sense of this mess.

-Drink from the pool

-Get out of there

-Keep thinking

-Other

1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

You've used up all your turns, so the only things you can do is go to sleep, or keep talking.

curl up and sleep near  mother

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

There has to be an explanation! C'mon think!  What'd that cat say? "In order for the clans to see the future, they need to see the past first." So that was the past. Why did I need to see that, why would that help me see the future? Wait if there was a fire that destroyed everything in the past, why are we still here today? Was that even the clans?

-Drink from the pool

-Get out of there

-Keep thinking

-Other

7 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

curl up and sleep near  mother

You snuggle up against your mother, and she put her tail around you.

End of day:

You're haunted by images of the plague (maybe this is a message?)

(I'll start up day 5 for you in a second.)

• Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

(wow you really wanna run my ideas dry don't you?) That can't have been the clans, the forest is just fine. How long has this cavern been here? It must be special, maybe that was the point of the vision? No, they could've told me that in a much easier way. Fire, it spreads? What spreads? Uh... disease, war, um... i don't know, that's a pretty big leap. Maybe its that everything will be destroyed? By what? Fire, foxes, disease? Maybe it's just they want me to learn history? I have no clue--

Just then you were disrupted by a voice. "Rosekit! Rosekit? Rosekit where are you?" That's your dad, you don't have much time.

-Drink from the pool

-Go to your dad

-Keep thinking

-Other