Stray Fawn Community

Magic's Warrior cat sim

Magicmoonss

1 hour ago, Magicmoonss said:

-Talk to other kits

(it's fine, I just want to make sure you don't forget about it because I forget to respond to people on my sim a lot xD

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

(it's fine, I just want to make sure you don't forget about it because I forget to respond to people on my sim a lot xD

(usually me, but yeah it got buried under notifications)  You look around for other kits, finding only your siblings.

-talk to your siblings instead

-do something else

33 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

"Tag you're it!" Maplekit shouts as she taps you, and all the kits run away from you and out of the nursery.

I quickly chase them and tags Oakkit's tail before he leaves. "Tag no tag backs!"

8 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

There's a sleeping kit on the ground, it doesn't seem like they've grown yet. You approach 2 identical cats, "Hi Rosekit!" the one on the left says. "We're Sandkit!" said the one on the right.

There's a sleeping kit on the ground, it doesn't seem like they've grown yet. You approach 2 identical cats, "Hi Rosekit!" the one on the left says. "We're Sandkit!" said the one on the right.

"Well, only one of you can be Sandkit. What's the other's name?"

4 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

I quickly chase them and tags Oakkit's tail before he leaves. "Tag no tag backs!"

"Hey that's no fair!" Oakkit squeaks, before trying to tag Maplekit. You played tag for awhile, you were only tagged one more time.

Exhausted from playing you curl up in your nest.

Day end:

Today was a good day you had dreams of chasing mice. (I'll start up day 3 once Ace gets to day 2)

"Mom has only ever called us Sandkit."

"Well, you can't both be Sandkit! We'll have to call one of you something else. Hmmm. Which one of you wants to still be called Sandkit?" (it is okay that she basically renames one of them? if not you can just have them both want to still be called Sandkit and she'll leave them alone)

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

"Well, you can't both be Sandkit! We'll have to call one of you something else. Hmmm. Which one of you wants to still be called Sandkit?" (it is okay that she basically renames one of them? if not you can just have them both want to still be called Sandkit and she'll leave them alone)

(Pretty sure they're fine being called anything) They shout in unison "I want a new name!"

(Pretty sure they're fine being called anything) They shout in unison "I want a new name!"

"Okay, then." (what genders are the Sandkits?)

(They're just tan, hence the name sandkit)

(one time I had this dream where I had two cats who were 'brothers', one was black but I don't remember his name, while the other one was tan and his name was Noodles... too bad these cats don't know what noodles are xD)

Rosekit turns to the kit on the left. "We'll call you... Dandelionkit." She turns to the other one. "And we'll call you Yarrowkit!" (both names are yellow flowers, and tan is soooorta close to yellow)

4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

(one time I had this dream where I had two cats who were 'brothers', one was black but I don't remember his name, while the other one was tan and his name was Noodles... too bad these cats don't know what noodles are xD)

Rosekit turns to the kit on the left. "We'll call you... Dandelionkit." She turns to the other one. "And we'll call you Yarrowkit!" (both names are yellow flowers, and tan is soooorta close to yellow)

(Indeed too bad) "my name's cooler than yours Yarrowkit." Yarrowkit said. Dandelionkit responded "Your Yarrowkit, I'm Dandelionkit" the 2 then proceeded to repeat their names about 100 times. 

• Haha 1

(Indeed too bad) "my name's cooler than yours Yarrowkit." Yarrowkit said. Dandelionkit responded "Your Yarrowkit, I'm Dandelionkit" the 2 then proceeded to repeat their names about 100 times. 

She smiles and walks away to other kits.

4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Oh. I thought I saw someone. Nevermind. I guess I'll just have to try and sneak out of the nursery..."

(You only talked to your brothers because there weren't any other kits) your mother was building up the nursery walls, she was too busy to notice you leaving. You're out now what do you want to do?:

-sneak out of camp

-talk to apprentices

-talk to the elders

-explore

-other

• Paw up 1