Stray Fawn Community

Um. Nicheling art gallery? (Occasional lineart coloring and requests for people)

Rainwater

Just now, Bgirl said:

49b35c37-4d1f-46d9-b848-7e6773d66e57-1.p
Only niche art I've ever made. Started, um, July 3rd, I think? (4th of july held me up a bit) And definitely finished July 6th.

(Is it weird that I feel special that the first niche drawing you made was one of my nichelings? This is awesome, btw)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, Rainwater said:

This thing is slowly killing me. I've literally had it for months, but I can't get the back legs right. 

b8c38206-bd5a-4ea5-bfc4-961ca33c42ba (3).png

I'm just keeping it like this (lineart wise). But... if you like this first (or post to claim it), I'll turn it into a nicheling of your choice. Few requirements, though- It needs to have velvet paws (or normal runner leg and a velvet paw), big body, big nose (Or saber tooth fangs I guess), and some kind of pattern.

I would just make something in sandbox....

Okay, bye

Ignore that Silver liked this. He doesn't want it.

• Like 1

Just now, SilverTheFawn said:

Are you asking me to give you a Nicheling to draw?

3 minutes ago, Rainwater said:

I'm just keeping it like this. But... if you like this first, I'll turn it into a nicheling of your choice. Few requirements, though- It needs to have velvet paws (or normal runner leg and a velvet paw), big body, big nose, and some kind of pattern.

Okay, bye

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 minutes ago, Rainwater said:

Do you not want it? I was just going to color and give it to somebody

Nope. But thank you for offering ^^

2 minutes ago, Illuminati Fawn said:

Do you want me to try to help you with the sketch you posted earlier?

57 minutes ago, Rainwater said:

I'm just keeping it like this (lineart wise). But... if you like this first (or post to claim it), I'll turn it into a nicheling of your choice. Few requirements, though- It needs to have velvet paws (or normal runner leg and a velvet paw), big body, big nose (or saber fangs, I guess), and some kind of pattern.

Okay, bye

I was going to color what I have for someone. Help would be nice, but I want to color this version first, just to see how it looks.

1 hour ago, Rainwater said:

I'm just keeping it like this (lineart wise). But... if you like this first (or post to claim it), I'll turn it into a nicheling of your choice. Few requirements, though- It needs to have velvet paws (or normal runner leg and a velvet paw), big body, big nose (Or saber tooth fangs I guess), and some kind of pattern.

Okay, bye

SOMEBODY CLAIM IT, PLEASE

1 hour ago, Rainwater said:

I was going to color what I have for someone. Help would be nice, but I want to color this version first, just to see how it looks.

Here's what I would sketch if I was trying to go for what I assume you were going for

231212956_RiverwaterSketch.png.dcd06bd7b724db0a04477860e2790960.png

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rainwater said:

@Bad fawn

Do you have a picture of her facing to the left? Do you have an open Niche save to recreate her with a big body facing left? I need to know how her side looks and I don't have any open saves.

I can't open Niche right now, because it's 20 minutes past midnight

I don't have any screenshots of her sides