Stray Fawn Community

-A Tale Of Six- Warrior Cats SIM

Katumai

"Hello there, little ones."

"Oh, you must be confused. I'm $%&(@^, a StarClan cat."

"You're about to start your new lives."

"You are all destined for different kinds of greatness. I trust you will live up to it."

"Now go. Start your new lives, with your new families."

AshClan

This clan lives next to a mountain, in a dense birch forest. They are usually the second most affected by forest fires.

Mistkit, female

image.png.95b5cc3126670b4811643bef14643abd.png

"A misty haze will graze the clans. They think it can't, but oh, it can."

FireClan

This clan lives in dry mesa with several thickets and thistles scattered throughout. Usually the first to experience forest fires.

Deathkit, female

Microsoft Edge 7_6_2019 5_23_06 PM (2).png

NightClan

This clan lives on the mountain next to AshClan. A large waterfall runs down the side of the mountain.

Quailkit, male

Silver tabby with blue eyes

"A quail quick as wind will fly to the top, leaving disaster in his wake. He can't be stopped."

OakClan

This clan lives in a dense oak forest. Has the most prey in their territory.

Thornkit, male

"The sharp stab of a thorn will wake the beast, and the dark stars will arise to feast. He'll know he has made a grave mistake, and to stop it? He'll know what it takes."

CavernClan

This clan lives in/under the mountain in a series of caves. A large lake sits in the middle of their camp. They almost never go outside.

Primrosekit, female

1668685348_MicrosoftEdge7_6_20198_15_04PM.thumb.png.2bb4cdff193ba33936a65c1d9b5251a9.png

"The sharp thorns of a rose will fall to the ground, as chaos ensues, she looks all around. Her eyes will catch the answer to it, and she kows what she must do to stop it."

FloodClan

This clan lives in a lake. Their dens sit on the shore, nearly right on the edge of the lake. Several rocks sit in the lake, providing spots to relax and sunbathe. Kits learn to swim very early.

Mystickit, female

991154285_Screenshot(173).png.a1ac85e81f6294bfe84bad7d8c56379e.png

"A mystic breeze will sweep the land, turning ash into sand. But the stone will block the wind, and the mystic breeze will come again."

Form

Name

Gender/sex

Clan

Pic/detailed description 

Here's a link to a cat creator I use a lot: https://www.surfnetkids.com/games/create-a-warrior-cat/

3 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Mystickit

Female

Floodclan

991154285_Screenshot(173).png.a1ac85e81f6294bfe84bad7d8c56379e.png

"A mystic breeze will sweep the land, turning the ash into sand. But the stone will block the wind, and the mystic breeze will come again."

• Eek! 1

5 minutes ago, AshaAshi said:

Quailkit

Male

Nightclan

A silver tabby with blue eyes

"A quail quick as wind will fly to the top, leaving disaster in his wake. He can't be stopped."

6 minutes ago, Clover said:

"A mystic breeze will sweep the land, turning the ash into sand. But the stone will block the wind, and the mystic breeze will come again."

Eeek! Prophecy dude bro kitten!

7 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Deathkit (shadow)

Female

Nightclan

Microsoft Edge 7_6_2019 5_23_06 PM (2).png

Backstory: Starclan believed she would save the clans, so they made her strong. But that all backfired when, as just a little kit, she killed her siblings. Her parents were terrified of her and refused to be by her.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

I WANT TO BE A PROPHECY CAT

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

I'll edit it, @Clover

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

I'm gonna change to Cavernclan

That's why I'm changing it. Unless you already have one in Cavernclan... Then it'll be Fireclan