Stray Fawn Community

-A Tale Of Six- Warrior Cats SIM

Katumai

14 minutes ago, Clover said:

You look around, noticing it's chaotically messy. Herbs are everywhere, and-wait...why are there deathberries just lying around?!

"Uhh, Sleekpaw, right? Why are those there?" I ask, shaking her and pointing at them.

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Are you sure? Can I play with the feather too? WHY ARE MY PAWS WHITE? Oh, nevermind, they're always white."

"Sure!" Icekit throws it up in the air, and everyone runs after it.

1 hour ago, Clover said:

"Sure!" Icekit throws it up in the air, and everyone runs after it.

"Yay! This is fun!" She plays with them for a while, then sees another pebble. "Ooh, I'm gonna eat this!"

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"Uhh, Sleekpaw, right? Why are those there?" I ask, shaking her and pointing at them.

She lifts her head, and looks to where you point. Her fur bristles. "I think they were kept here as a sort of...monument. FireClan used to be a horrible place, back when we were MeadowClan."

Just now, Clover said:

She lifts her head, and looks to where you point. Her fur bristles. "I think they were kept here as a sort of...monument. FireClan used to be a horrible place, back when we were MeadowClan."

"Meadowclan? What changed?"

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

"Yay! This is fun!" She plays with them for a while, then sees another pebble. "Ooh, I'm gonna eat this!"

"NO!" You feel someone pick you up, and put you down. Your mother curls her tail around you. "Mistkit, you don't eat pebbles!"

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"Meadowclan? What changed?"

"Well, Thicketstar died, that was a big one. Coldwater became leader and rebuilt the clan. Thicketstar was demented from the stories I've heard…"

1 hour ago, Clover said:

"NO!" You feel someone pick you up, and put you down. Your mother curls her tail around you. "Mistkit, you don't eat pebbles!"

"Why not? They look yummy! Ooh, can I eat this?" She pounces on a leaf.

Mistkit i super curious and asks a lot of questions. If she finds something (or someone...) she likes, she tries to eat it.

the 'someone' part scares me)

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Why not? They look yummy! Ooh, can I eat this?" She pounces on a leaf.

"No, you can't." She picks you back up. "Anything that isn't an herb or a piece of prey can't be eaten."

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Clover said:

the 'someone' part scares me)

"No, you can't." She picks you back up. "Anything that isn't an herb or a piece of prey can't be eaten."

"Oh, okay." She lays down at her mother's paws. She seems calm...and then she starts chewing on her mother's fur.

4 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Well, Thicketstar died, that was a big one. Coldwater became leader and rebuilt the clan. Thicketstar was demented from the stories I've heard…"

"Oh... Cool."

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Oh, okay." She lays down at her mother's paws. She seems calm...and then she starts chewing on her mother's fur.

She sighs, and just lets you. "Why did I make this mistake?"

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"Oh... Cool."

She blinks. "Cool?" She stares at you, then just chuckles. "You're weird."

1 hour ago, Clover said:

She sighs, and just lets you. "Why did I make this mistake?"

"Whuhuhyuhmween?" ("What do you mean?" She's still chewing on her mother so she can't talk very well)

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Whuhuhyuhmween?" ("What do you mean?" She's still chewing on her mother so she can't talk very well)

She looks down at you, and her gaze softens. "Nothing, dear."

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"I... Guess?"

She shakes her head, and lays it back down.

-Talk to Sleekpaw

-Sleep

1 hour ago, Clover said:

She looks down at you, and her gaze softens. "Nothing, dear."

She continues chewing on her mother then stops and stands up, spitting some fur out of her mouth. She gets back to asking questions. "I don't think you told me your warrior name. It's probably really cool. Like mine!" She jumps in the air, filled with energy. Apparently chewing on your mother's fur is quite rejuvenating.

5 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

She continues chewing on her mother then stops and stands up, spitting some fur out of her mouth. She gets back to asking questions. "I don't think you told me your warrior name. It's probably really cool. Like mine!" She jumps in the air, filled with energy. Apparently chewing on your mother's fur is quite rejuvenating.

"My name is Heronclaw." She answers simply.

1 hour ago, Clover said:

"My name is Heronclaw." She answers simply.

"Ooooh. I like it. It sounds like something I should eat. I want to eat something. I think I'll go for prey this time."

"Ooooh. I like it. It sounds like something I should eat. I want to eat something. I think I'll go for prey this time."

She wrinkles her nose. "Trust me, heron tastes disgusting."