Stray Fawn Community

-A Tale Of Six- Warrior Cats SIM

Katumai

1 hour ago, Clover said:

She sighs, turning around. "StarClan, you were always annoying." She smiles a little. " I'm just feeling a little down, that's all."

"Okay. Why?"

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

"Okay. Why?"

"Nosy little kit…." She looks tired, and curls her tail around you. "I'm just...thinking of your father again..." She trails off, looking down. It's getting dark, and the sun is starting to set.

4 minutes ago, Clover said:

She smiles. "She's the black and white kit." She nudges you into the direction of the nursery, then continues to sit there

I'll go talk to my sister then

1 hour ago, Clover said:

"Nosy little kit…." She looks tired, and curls her tail around you. "I'm just...thinking of your father again..." She trails off, looking down. It's getting dark, and the sun is starting to set.

"Oh! What was his name? What did he look like? Is he dead? How'd he die?"

Just now, Fruit Yogurt Cat said:

“Exploring!”

"Well, then why are you still talking to me? There's plenty more to explore, Primrosekit. Just don't fall in the lake." And with that, he goes back to grooming.

1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

I'll go talk to my sister then

You walk into the nursery, looking at the sunset as you do. You look around the nursery, searching for your sister. She was sitting in your nest. Her pelt was black with white paws, and her fur looked as if she was covered in stars.

Just now, Clover said:

You walk into the nursery, looking at the sunset as you do. You look around the nursery, searching for your sister. She was sitting in your nest. Her pelt was black with white paws, and her fur looked as if she was covered in stars.

Approach her

"Oh! What was his name? What did he look like? Is he dead? How'd he die?"

She smiles.

"His name was Mistycloud, you were named after him. He looked almost exactly like you. He died before you were born, he just...wouldn't eat.."

1 hour ago, Clover said:

She smiles.

"His name was Mistycloud, you were named after him. He looked almost exactly like you. He died before you were born, he just...wouldn't eat.."

"Why didn't he eat?"

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

Well, then why are you still talking to me? There's plenty more to explore, Primrosekit. Just don't fall in the lake." And with that, he goes back to grooming.

She wiggled her tail and padded away.

Just now, Magicmoonss said:

Approach her

She looks to you, her amber eyes shining. "Hey Thornkit! I'm Dartkit, your sister!"

"Why didn't he eat?"

"We don't know. Briarbird said it was probably some sort of illness."

She looked to the sky.

"You should sleep now, Mistkit. It's getting dark."

-Go to sleep

-Protest

1 minute ago, Fruit Yogurt Cat said:

She wiggled her tail and padded away.

You hear a cat calling for you.

"Primrosekit, mom says we have to sleep!"

1 hour ago, Clover said:

-Protest

"But I wanna know more! Who's Briarbird? Are they our medicine cat? Ooh, do we have a leader? Do you think you'll ever get another mate? Do I just have one littermate, or do I have any more? Do all cats have 18 toes?!"

1 minute ago, Clover said:

You hear a cat calling for you.

"Primrosekit, mom says we have to sleep!"

“Aww.” She padded back into the nursery.

(I have to go. D:)

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Clover said:

She flinches, and turs her head down to look at you. "Oh, hello there Thornkit." She smiles. Her grey eyes send shivers down your spine.

You walk over to him. He looks down at you, flicking his ear. "Hello."

You look to your siblings, two toms named Clawkit and Fangkit. You walk over to them, putting on a smile.

You look over at your mother, and cautiously walk towards her. She looks to you, and her eyes widen. She hisses at you, her claws unsheathing as her fur spikes up.

"I-I..."

1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

"I mean, I didn't know what blind even meant."

She shrugged, and yawned, stretching out. "It's late, we should sleep."

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

"But I wanna know more! Who's Briarbird? Are they our medicine cat? Ooh, do we have a leader? Do you think you'll ever get another mate? Do I just have one littermate, or do I have any more? Do all cats have 18 toes?!"

She sighed. "Briarbird is our medicine cat, our leader is Cinderstar, I don't think so, you have two sisters and a brother, and the only cats who don't have 18 toes are annoying kits who get them bit off by foxes because they won't sleep."

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"I-I..."

She turns away, her tail lashing. "Stay away, you little demon!"

1 minute ago, Clover said:

She shrugged, and yawned, stretching out. "It's late, we should sleep."

She sighed. "Briarbird is our medicine cat, our leader is Cinderstar, I don't think so, you have two sisters and a brother, and the only cats who don't have 18 toes are annoying kits who get them bit off by foxes because they won't sleep."

She turns away, her tail lashing. "Stay away, you little demon!"

I growl and walk away.

Talk to other kits

Just now, Brokenshock said:

I growl and walk away.

Talk to other kits

Darkness settles over the nursery when you walk in. You look around, seeing a few other kits.

-walk up to them

-go to sleep

2 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

"Alright, goodnight"

That night, you have a dream. Your clan is being attacked by a giant creature, it rips them apart, splattering blood on the trees and ground. A starry cat appears in front of you.

"The sharp stab of a thorn will wake the beast, and the dark stars will arise to feast. He'll know he has made a grave mistake, and to stop it? He'll know what it takes."

Just now, Clover said:

That night, you have a dream. Your clan is being attacked by a giant creature, it rips them apart, splattering blood on the trees and ground. A starry cat appears in front of you.

"The sharp stab of a thorn will wake the beast, and the dark stars will arise to feast. He'll know he has made a grave mistake, and to stop it? He'll know what it takes."

(I have to guess that the creature is a bear)