Stray Fawn Community

-A Tale Of Six- Warrior Cats SIM

Katumai

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Clawpaw jumps up to, biting it's eye. It suddenly swims down, you let go, but Clawpaw clings on, scratching it as it pulls him down.

-Dive down after them

-Help fight with the others

-Try to find your parents

Five after him. The thought of loosing my only remaining brother fills me with determination.

Just now, Magicmoonss said:

(I don't know anyone who doesn't, it's a super catchy song!)

"Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder~"

"Ohh, if the sky comes falling down, for you there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do."

Just now, FlowerMask said:

Five after him. The thought of loosing my only remaining brother fills me with determination.

ayyyyy)

You dive down, pushing past any cats that are down there. You unsheathe your claws, ready to fight. You see something floating in the corner of your eye...Fangpaw's body floats there, his eyes glazed over and dead.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

ayyyyy)

You dive down, pushing past any cats that are down there. You unsheathe your claws, ready to fight. You see something floating in the corner of your eye...Fangpaw's body floats there, his eyes glazed over and dead.

Seeing Fangpaws body fills me with fiery rage! I dive deeper and lash out again at the monster 

Seeing Fangpaws body fills me with fiery rage! I dive deeper and lash out again at the monster 

oh she mad)

You shred at it's face, your claws raking down the softer parts of its belly and throat. You feel it go limp, and watch as blood rises to the surface.

2 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

"Oh sister I will help you out~"

"Ooh, if the sky comes falling down, for you there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do."

You both curl up together as you sing the last part, falling into a peaceful sleep.

1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

Now I kinda want to do an animation of flowermask's fight with that song in the background

Oooo, that could be cool!)

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

oh she mad)

You shred at it's face, your claws raking down the softer parts of its belly and throat. You feel it go limp, and watch as blood rises to the surface.

"Ooh, if the sky comes falling down, for you there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do."

You both curl up together as you sing the last part, falling into a peaceful sleep.

Killing the beast fills you with determination. (I haven’t completed undertale I lost my save file and rage quit but ima try it..

3 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

Now I kinda want to do an animation of flowermask's fight with that song in the background

I'm going to sleep, I'll start on that animation when I wake up.

• Eek! 1

19 minutes ago, Clover said:

Day 4

-Train

-Talk to other cats

-Talk to your parents

-Talk to your mentor

-Talk to your siblings

-Talk to other apprentices

-Eat

(Didn't see this whoops)

Talk to Clawpaw TrAiN and talk to other apprentices

5 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

(Didn't see this whoops)

Talk to Clawpaw TrAiN and talk to other apprentices

You look to Clawpaw, noticing that he seems lost in thought.

Just now, Clover said:

You look to Clawpaw, noticing that he seems lost in thought.

“Hey..” I say quietly. “I miss him too.”

“Hey..” I say quietly. “I miss him too.”

"I know...I'm just thinking. Have you noticed that mother hasn't seemed bothered by his death?"

Just now, Clover said:

"I know...I'm just thinking. Have you noticed that mother hasn't seemed bothered by his death?"

I look over at our mother (who’s our mom?) “y-yea.. why do you think that is?”

I look over at our mother (who’s our mom?) “y-yea.. why do you think that is?”

Your mother (Dappledust) is speaking to another cat, seeming perfectly happy. "I don't know...she's been weird lately. I saw her flirting with some other cat yesterday, spoiler: it wasn't father." 

Your mother (Dappledust) is speaking to another cat, seeming perfectly happy. "I don't know...she's been weird lately. I saw her flirting with some other cat yesterday, spoiler: it wasn't father." 

I wince. “D-does he know?”

I wince. “D-does he know?”

"I don't think so, he wouldn't believe us anyway. You know he thinks she's perfect."

(plot twist: THEIR MOTHER IS ACTUALLY GAY BUT WAS PRESSURED INTO A STRAIGHT RELATIONSHIP??1?1 : 0

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

"I don't think so, he wouldn't believe us anyway. You know he thinks she's perfect."

(plot twist: THEIR MOTHER IS ACTUALLY GAY BUT WAS PRESSURED INTO A STRAIGHT RELATIONSHIP??1?1 : 0

(?!??! Then why was she flirting with another Tom?)

“Yea.. it’d be nice if he paid attention to us..”