Stray Fawn Community

Hope is the thing with feathers - A CHICKEN Sim!

bostonlobstah

That's right. I'm doing it. I'm making a sim.

But not just any sim--a chicken sim!

Because chickens are awesome. 

Let's see how this goes. Chickens are not very smart in real life, so for story purposes these are genetically-modified chickens X,D

Also, some chickens lead boring lives, while other chickens are constantly in peril with no choice but to give up and die. 

So maybe this won't work. But let's experiment shall we?

Life 1

You are a large brown egg. You will hatch at a commercial operation in Kansas. 

You are about to hatch in a small, dark, dusty world. It is a cruel world, where hens are forced to lay eggs in small cages. As a female yourself, you are one of the luckier ones here. But you don't know that. 

Your entire life will revolve around escaping from your filthy prison cell. It is risky business, and the penalty is death. But the penalty will surely be chicken soup if you don't escape after a year.

This is Fruit Yogurt Cat’s life!

065EE9B2-C646-46C9-A991-2829F8D166D5.jpeg.847aa62d8a58603f4023ca012834a0e2.jpeg

Life 2

You are a small, cream speckled egg. You will hatch as a pullet (young female) in a large incubator full of thousands of eggs, waiting to be shipped to people across the country to meet their fates.

You could wind up on a commercial farm like Story 1, you could end up on a small farm in the country, or you could be some suburban kid's best friend. Luckily, Fate has chosen the latter destination. But life as a backyard pet isn't always as easy as it seems... 

This is AshaAshi’s life!

A26D1E85-9825-44F0-A966-DDCBB62E07CD.thumb.jpeg.acced414b70684f8238243eb39e1dd02.jpeg

Life 3

You are a medium sized, light aqua colored egg. You will live as a rooster on a farm in the countryside. As a fine specimen of your breed, you will go to many fairs and shows in hopes of winning ribbons and medals. This could be the most fun place for wreaking havoc, but it could also be dangerous. 

This is Magicmoonss' life!

A6FA2AD1-6F32-458A-9ACD-0D0A14CF5CB9.gif.5297a2f389e7e8b16d44dd5a575d5e07.gif

Life 4

You are a medium sized white egg. On top of you sits a warm mother hen, sitting in a pine needle nest the middle of a forest. This life as a feral rooster will grant you the most freedom by far, but the lack of security means that danger lurks around every corner...

This is FlowerMask’s life!

49D57B5E-6A1F-469C-B69B-E2DDC73E95FD.jpeg.30689a0acc44767aac45cc6e87211359.jpeg

Life 5

You are a light brown  egg. You also have a mother hen above you, but a more...domestic mother. You will grow up to live on the land of a poor farmer, who tries his best to take care of you, though money is tight and you may have to fend for yourself sometimes. You have more freedom than most of the other Lives, but you don't have as much as Life 4.

This is SkySplash8's life!

Image result for buff orpington eggs

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Fruit Yogurt Cat said:

Speaking of dying... my poor, poor beautiful cub, Cloudburst, just drowned. 😧

R.I.P. Cloudburst Not Chicken, 2019-2019

If we talking abut lioden

You should have a broodmother because when you have a broodmother, you can assign a cub to them and they'll be protected

Just now, AshaAshi said:

If we talking abut lioden

You should have a broodmother because when you have a broodmother, you can assign a cub to them and they'll be protected

I thought I did, but apparently not. I don’t know what the heck I did with Dust.

• Eek! 1

Day 1 - this applies to everyone.

@Magicmoonss @FlowerMask @AshaAshi @Fruit Yogurt Cat

You are inside of your egg, but you have zipped most of the way out. Just a little more effort and you will be free from the shell completely. You only have a little bit of strength left for today. What will you do?

- hatch from your egg today

- rest until tomorrow

- chirp inside the egg

• Like 2

Just now, magnolia said:

You are inside of your egg, but you have zipped most of the way out. Just a little more effort and you will be free from the shell completely. You only have a little bit of strength left for today. What will you do?

- rest until tomorrow

- chirp inside the egg

I'M BREAKING OUT MY CAGE

1, hatch!

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, AshaAshi said:

I'M BREAKING OUT MY CAGE

1, hatch!

You break your way out of the egg. You look around you and find yourself surrounded by all kinds of eggs in the hundreds. You are too tired to do much else, so you fall asleep. End of day 1 for AshaAshi

This is what you look like! (This is my baby Oreo)

380D0D97-687E-449B-BA1E-D08B8E0ADA30.thumb.jpeg.c4404cdb31b4c6b789d0174cd52a5b87.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 4

3 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

chirp chirp Chirp CHIRP!

You let out a few chirps. You can hear more chirps coming from outside your shell. You feel a chick stepping on your egg, rolling you over. What do you do?

- rest until tomorrow

- break out of your egg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, magnolia said:

- rest until tomorrow

- chirp inside the egg

BREAK FREE FROM MEH PRISON OF BIRTH!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Fruit Yogurt Cat said:

You hatch from your egg. You can see many other brown eggs in your incubator. A couple chicks have already hatched, still wet. Some are yellow, and some are a russet red like you are. You are too tired to do anything else, so you fall asleep.

end of day 1 for fruit yogurt cat

This is what you look like!

E55ED678-25B2-49F0-9B41-88FF6A5A75D8.jpeg.cc22f0e18aaacc5c58f0a0b4eacf4497.jpeg

• Eek! 1
  • Love 3

Just now, magnolia said:

You hatch from your egg. You can see many other brown eggs in your incubator. A couple chicks have already hatched, still wet. Some are yellow, and some are a russet red like you are. You are too tired to do anything else, so you fall asleep.

end of day 1 for fruit yogurt cat

E55ED678-25B2-49F0-9B41-88FF6A5A75D8.jpeg.cc22f0e18aaacc5c58f0a0b4eacf4497.jpeg

much poof, much cute

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

You break free from your egg and see that you are in a small incubator with 30 or so other eggs, some already hatched. You cuddle up to some of the chicks and fall asleep. 

End of day 1 for magicmoonss 

A19B9626-99B0-4E76-A5F4-09320320FD8D.jpeg.b1043719109734242d1513c61c694a96.jpeg

• Love 2

1 minute ago, magnolia said:

You break free from your egg and see that you are in a small incubator with 30 or so other eggs, some already hatched. You cuddle up to some of the chicks and fall asleep. 

End of day 1 for magicmoonss 

A19B9626-99B0-4E76-A5F4-09320320FD8D.jpeg.b1043719109734242d1513c61c694a96.jpeg

Oh that's so cute! I really want a chicken now...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

BREAK FREE FROM MEH PRISON OF BIRTH!

You break out of your egg and look up to see a large brown hen staring down at you. She clucks softly and you chirp back. You burrow under her warm feathers and fall asleep.

end of day 1 for FlowerMask

(also don’t worry you’ll get to name your babies soon)

Here is what you look like:336436EF-99F4-4633-826A-DD40EE1EAFF5.jpeg.ba0a3e9de31474266ccf56918586aa69.jpeg

• Eek! 1
  • Love 2