Stray Fawn Community

Hope is the thing with feathers - A CHICKEN Sim!

bostonlobstah

Just now, AshaAshi said:

Story from my brother

In kindergarten my brother's class had chicks, one of his female classmates was holding one. It pooped in her hands

The hand puts you into a box. You are all alone. You are cold and afraid. 

- chirp loudly and hope another chick can hear you

- snuggle into the fake hay in the bottom of the box to try and warm up

3 minutes ago, AshaAshi said:

You bury your head into the hay. After a minute or so, three other chicks are put into the box with you. Two look friendly, but one looks mean. You are feeling tired, but less afraid despite the mean looking chick

- Talk to the nice looking chicks

- Talk to the mean looking chick

- Go to sleep and have more energy tomorrow

• Like 1

4 hours ago, magnolia said:

Life 5

You are a light brown  egg. You also have a mother hen above you, but a more...domestic mother. You will grow up to live on the land of a poor farmer, who tries his best to take care of you, though money is tight and you may have to fend for yourself sometimes. You have more freedom than most of the other Lives, but you don't have as much as Life 4.

This is SkySplash8's life!

Image result for buff orpington eggs

Day 1

Here you are @Skysplash8

You are inside your egg, but almost free from the shell. You can hear your mother's voice as she clucks to you gently.

- break free from your shell

- rest until tomorrow

- chirp at your mother

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AshaAshi said:

My mind is so not right in the head

You saunter up to the mean-looking chick. It glares at you and gives you a peck on the back! 

"Next time you know not to mess with me!!" It screeches in a cute and high pitched voice.

- jump on its back and peck it!

- cower and hide in the other corner of the box

- roll your eyes and try talking to the other chicks

(okay I'll stop until Sky catches up)

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

You break out of your shell. Your mother is very large and fluffy and a pretty golden yellow color. You are also fluffy and yellow. 

You are too tired to do much else, so you fall asleep. 

(End of Day 1)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Fruit Yogurt Cat said:

must

yes

I can’t speak

(Sorry forgot to do yours)

You rub your beak back and forth along the sides of the box, trying to ease the pain. It hurts a little less now, but it must just be the passed time. 

- fall asleep (end day)

- talk to the other chicks

- try to escape the box

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AshaAshi said:

SCREEEEEEEEEEEE I WANTED TO BE YOUR FRIEND

You jump on top of the bully and grab the feathers on its neck and bury your sharp little baby claws into its back. You peck it several times before the larger chick (who is black and white) throws you aside and screeches. It begins to run towards you. The other two chicks are not impressed with either of you. One of them is looking droopy while the other one looks like it wants to intervene.

- Lunge at the mean chick!

- Hide behind the other chicks!

- Try to stop the fight before it gets out of hand!

15 minutes ago, Fruit Yogurt Cat said:

"Hi, I'm Dusty," one of the chicks peeps feebly. "And don't you ask what we are doing here, because I have no clue."

"I'm Rusty," another replies.

"And I'm Musty!" Chirps a third. You can hear from their voices that they are all female chicks. 

All you can do is wait quietly for something new to happen. As you are only 2 days old, there isn't much to talk about. You rest your head on the other chicks and fall asleep.

(End of Day 2 for Dewr)

7 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

You toddle out from the nest. You feel a cold breeze slap you in the face. You look around and see the sun creeping up over an expansive brown field. Chickens are seen in the distance, pecking in the dirt. A tiny and run down white farmhouse is also seen in the distance. Your nest is in a ramshackle wooden coop with an old weather vane on the top.  You feel a sibling brush your fuzzy side as they approach. "Let's go PLAY!" They chirp excitedly, and go off after a low-flying mosquito. You want to play, too, but you're feeling chilly.

- Hide under mom

- Follow your sibling

17 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

You return back to your mother. She is cozy and warm. You fall fast asleep to the sound of your brothers and sisters chirping and pecking out of their eggshells. (End of Day 2 for Floresta)

17 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

(Sorry I must have not seen it)

-eat some food

You eat some food, though you aren't hungry yet. The food makes you feel more perky and active. You sprint around the coop a few times and then go back under the warm thing. You fall asleep. (End of day 2 for Granite)

(also don't worry if some people have more interesting or longer days, I will try to even it out)

• Like 2