Stray Fawn Community

Hope is the thing with feathers - A CHICKEN Sim!

bostonlobstah

2 minutes ago, AshaAshi said:

CHILL CHILL IT'S ME CARL

"Stop! I won't fight you anymo--" you cry before the black chick smothers you. You would have surely become scrambled eggs if the other chick hadn't intervened. 

"Let. Go. of. HER!" The chick puffs, wedging itself between you and the angry black chick. Surprisingly, the black chick backs off.

"Whatever," the black chick chirps. It sits down in the other corner of the box and goes to sleep. 

"He listens to me, you see?" The brown chipmunk-striped chick who rescued you smiles warmly. "I'll have to be the one to keep you and this little one safe." She flicks her eyes towards the weaker chick, who is a soft yellow. You are too tired to do much else, and you fall asleep in a heap. (End of day 2 for AshaAshi)

32 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

You follow the other chick around the barnyard. "Hey, do you have a name?" The chick asks you. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, magnolia said:

You follow the other chick around the barnyard. "Hey, do you have a name?" The chick asks you. 

"No. But I can name myself!" She stares intently at everything around her. "Oooh! I'll name myself Stick. No, Pebble. No, Tree. No, Mosquito. No! I'm gonna name myself... STEVE! You like it? I made it up. It's like 'stick' but like 'tree' but it sounds weird at the end like you're trying to say 'feed' but you can't say the first part very good and it comes out weird so you don't say the last part. I like it. I'm Steve! Do you have a name?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

"No. But I can name myself!" She stares intently at everything around her. "Oooh! I'll name myself Stick. No, Pebble. No, Tree. No, Mosquito. No! I'm gonna name myself... STEVE! You like it? I made it up. It's like 'stick' but like 'tree' but it sounds weird at the end like you're trying to say 'feed' but you can't say the first part very good and it comes out weird and don't say the last part. I like it. I'm Steve! Do you have a name?"

"That's a great name! I want to be named Steve too! We can both be STEVE!" Steve dances excitedly and flaps his little wings.

Suddenly he stops. "MOSQUITO!! EEEEK!!!" Steve races past you and hops up to bite a little bug out of the sky. You feel very cold now.

Choose what to do next! (open ended)

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, magnolia said:

"That's a great name! I want to be named Steve too! We can both be STEVE!" Steve dances excitedly and flaps his little wings.

Suddenly he stops. "MOSQUITO!! EEEEK!!!" Steve races past you and hops up to bite a little bug out of the sky. You feel very cold now.

Choose what to do next! (open ended)

I'm gonan go back to my mother and take a nap/sleep under her :)

• Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I'm gonan go back to my mother and take a nap/sleep under her :)

Alrighty! Day 2 has ended for everyone!

I will kick off with Day 3 tomorrow! :D 

(Though I might be too busy because I have relatives coming)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, magnolia said:

I’ve got a bit of time tonight to play some Day 3. Anyone up for it?

Also I came up with this sim title on a whim and want to change it

Mweee!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, magnolia said:

I’ve got a bit of time tonight to play some Day 3. Anyone up for it?

Also I came up with this sim title on a whim and want to change it

I still have lots of time in my day. (I don't mind if you change the title)

• Paw up 1

Alright I’ll play with you two!

Day 3!!!

@Magicmoonss Good morning! You’re feeling a little hungry since you are done absorbing the nutrients from your egg.

- Talk to other chicks

- Eat some food

- Try to escape the brooder

- Sleep (skip to day 4)

@Skysplash8 You’re also ready for a new adventure. And ready to eat some food.

- Talk to your siblings

- Try to find food

- Talk to mom

- Explore the coop

- Explore outside

- Sleep (skip to day 4)

• Paw up 1