Stray Fawn Community

How do you collect metallic bio barrels

NairbHaon

I was playing the closed alpha today when I encountered a mission that said to collect metallic bio barrels. I found a couple of what looked to be barrels, but I was unable to pick them up, and whenever I would destroy one, nothing would happen. Does anyone know how to do this mission?

image.thumb.png.1944fc4de7b963b357e7981aea2e4076.png

@NairbHaon Great solution! Can you make a GIF of how your mechanical arm works? Our idea was also that you can use the magnet, but we were hoping that someone would build a mechanical solution. Great work :) 

We have to explain certain things better for the early access version and also add more parts and solutions to missions. Thank you for testing and improving the game together with us :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Roger said:

How did the mission go ? Was it hard to accomplish once you've figured out how to transport the barrels?

First it is not really clear what to do with the barrels. But after blowing up most of them without seeing the counter going up i figured shooting them is not the solution ;-)

As i figured out how the new mining system worked i just tried to dump the barrels in the 'ore-receiver', voilà!

I also just realized that this is the same thing you are supposed to do for the chest things that appear on some planets. I was carrying about 10 of them with magnets when I ran into the transmitter and lost every single one of them. -_-

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1