Stray Fawn Community

Sims I may or may not make

Katumai

Sylestia: This would be based off a comic I'm making, which is based off of a game. I don't know if I will ever make this, considering there wouldn't be much to do outside of the story of my comic...

Wing of fire: I don't know if anyone else has done this, but I think it could be interesting

Mythical clans: This would be based off of an rp I made. (WHICH WAS A COMPLETE FLOP FOR HOW MUCH CRAP I TYPED OUT)

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

Sylestia: This would be based off a comic I'm making, which is based off of a game. I don't know if I will ever make this, considering there wouldn't be much to do outside of the story of my comic...

Wing of fire: I don't know if anyone else has done this, but I think it could be interesting

Mythical clans: This would be based off of an rp I made. (WHICH WAS A COMPLETE FLOP FOR HOW MUCH CRAP I TYPED OUT)

Wof  has been done but it kinda isn’t active (AshaAshi made it, hasn’t had a post for a few days)

5 minutes ago, Clover said:

I'm guessing the game is Sylestia? I didn't like that game very much. I'd join the Mythical clans rp if you made it again though (I don't think I was in roleplays when you made it).

5 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

I'm guessing the game is Sylestia? I didn't like that game very much. I'd join the Mythical clans rp if you made it again though (I don't think I was in roleplays when you made it).

I love the game, but the only things the game and my comic have in common are the name and the creatures.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

I love the game, but the only things the game and my comic have in common are the name and the creatures.

Do you have the comic online somewhere then?

21 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

Do you have the comic online somewhere then?

It's not posted anywhere yet, I want to figure out how to draw all the creatures before I even consider the characters names and stuff

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

...have you never heard of a library?

You say that like I can hitch a ride to the library. Everyone in my family is too busy, or wouldn't want to. I don't even have a driver's license, so I can't drive myself.

• Sad 1