Stray Fawn Community

Rogue Cat Sim

Magicmoonss

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

You head home. Spike covers your injuries in marigold, then wraps them in spider webs. You do the same for him. You rest for an action as the pain dulls.

You give birth in 6 actions

-explore

-wander

-look for danger

-hunt

-train Spike

-talk with Spike

-other

send Spike hunting by himself, we're too pregnant to hunt too

(I mean I was going to give you one more action before you stuck there, but whatever)

You give birth in 5 actions

He was too worried to leave you alone for too long, so all he got you was a squirrel. The two of you are hungry, you need something bigger than a mouse.

-eat the squirrel

-have Spike eat the squirrel

-have Spike eat something from the stockpile

-have both of you eat something from the stockpile

Have Spike...

-explore

-wander

-look for danger

-hunt

-talk with you

-other

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Magicmoonss said:

(I mean I was going to give you one more action before you stuck there, but whatever)

You give birth in 5 actions

He was too worried to leave you alone for too long, so all he got you was a squirrel. The two of you are hungry, you need something bigger than a mouse.

-eat the squirrel

-have Spike eat the squirrel

-have Spike eat something from the stockpile

-have both of you eat something from the stockpile

Have Spike...

-explore

-wander

-look for danger

-hunt

-talk with you

-other

I'll eat the squirrel, Spike will have the ferret we apparently have (according to that post where you list inventory and stuff). Then Spike shall explore.

22 hours ago, Magicmoonss said:

The two of you caught a mole and a ferret. Spike is hungry.

I'll eat the squirrel, Spike will have the ferret we apparently have (according to that post where you list inventory and stuff).

The squirrel was good, and the ferret still tasted nice.

You give birth in 4 actions

Have Spike...

-explore

-wander

-look for danger

-hunt

-talk with you

-other

5 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Spike found nothing. You're both tired.

You give birth in 3 actions

-sleep

Have Spike...

-explore

-wander

-look for danger

-hunt

-talk with you

-other

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

You go to sleep. When you wake up, you feel nauseated. You throw up. 

You give birth in 2 actions

-wait until you give birth

Have Spike...

-explore

-wander

-look for danger

-hunt

-talk with you

-other

-talk with you

"So, Spike... you know how I said I didn't like depending on others, so I didn't want to join your Clan? Well, I like being able to depend on you. And seeing that group of cats all together, clearly depending on eachother... it makes me want to have my own Clan. And I mean, not join your Clan. We could start our own Clan. The thing is, I have no idea how your Clans work... what do you think?" (you can just have Spike reply that he doesn't want to do a Clan if you don't want to do this)

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

"So, Spike... you know how I said I didn't like depending on others, so I didn't want to join your Clan? Well, I like being able to depend on you. And seeing that group of cats all together, clearly depending on eachother... it makes me want to have my own Clan. And I mean, not join your Clan. We could start our own Clan. The thing is, I have no idea how your Clans work... what do you think?" (you can just have Spike reply that he doesn't want to do a Clan if you don't want to do this)

also I forgot, she wants to have a Clan because she wants her kits to grow up in a place where they'll never go hungry, since they'd have other cats to help hunt.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

"I didn't learn much in the clan, since I had just become an apprentice, but I'll help as best I can."

"I didn't learn much in the clan, since I had just become an apprentice, but I'll help as best I can."

let's just pretend Spike then explains to her everything he knows. "So... I guess I would be the leader. So would that make me Jaystar? And what about you?"

• Like 1

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

let's just pretend Spike then explains to her everything he knows. "So... I guess I would be the leader. So would that make me Jaystar? And what about you?"

"I'll be the deputy, SpikeFang!"

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Okay, then. I'm Jaystar and you're Spikefang. What will we call our Clan?"

"Uh, I don't know. I think it's named after the founder, so JayClan?"

"Uh, I don't know. I think it's named after the founder, so JayClan?"

She smiles. "JayClan it is then." She glances at her swollen belly. "I hope we have more members by the time our kits become apprentices. There might not be enough mentors for them if it's just us." She looks back at Spikefang. "But we would manage." She nuzzles him lovingly : )

She smiles. "JayClan it is then." She glances at her swollen belly. "I hope we have more members by the time our kits become apprentices. There might not be enough mentors for them if it's just us." She looks back at Spikefang. "But we would manage." She nuzzles him lovingly : )

He nuzzles her back.

-End convo

-Keep talking

You can feel your kits coming soon, so you asked Spike to stay. (I'm not writing this) Once it was all over, beside you were 4 beautiful kits. You could hear their mews, and could feel their breathing. You fall asleep from pain and exhaustion. Once you awake, it's sunset. Spike took care of the kits until he and them fell asleep.

-nudge Spike awake

-nudge one of the kits awake

-check on your kits

-name your kits

-go back to sleep

11 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

1. You have the biggest kit that's a plain grey tabby, with a little white speck on their chest. It's a she.

2. A white cat with a grey speck on their chest. It's a he.

3. A kit that looks just like you, but a lot fluffier. It's a he.

4. And the smallest kit a fluffy white cat with grey stripes. It's a she.

1. You have the biggest kit that's a plain grey tabby, with a little white speck on their chest. It's a she.

2. A white cat with a grey speck on their chest. It's a he.

3. A kit that looks just like you, but a lot fluffier. It's a he.

4. And the smallest kit a fluffy white cat with grey stripes. It's a she.

(I just went outside and now I have a mosquito bite on the top of my finger half an inch from my fingernail! And I got bit by an ant on my foot too!)

1. Thrushkit

2. Swankit

3. Wrenkit

4. Eaglekit

:)

• Sad 1