Stray Fawn Community

Rogue Cat Sim

Magicmoonss

1 minute ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

"Ah, but wouldn't you like a life without war? Without the struggle for food? Without oppression by those who have the food?" I ask, flicking my tattered ears. "Or do you like to watch those weaker than you starve and shrivel, lowering the diversity?"  

He hesitates for a moment thinking about your words, but he regains his composure. "The weak die, it's how it's always been."

-Try and convince him again

-Go and get the moldy bread

-talk more

-leave them alone

36 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

-Try and convince him again

"Yes, but think about what counts as 'weak'- is it the cat who starves? The cat who moved a second too late? The cat who ate the wrong thing? Or is it the cat who spends their time lording over the other cats because they don't want to do their own work?" I chuckle. "And what counts as 'strong', really?"

• Like 1

Just now, wikipedia (angel) said:

"Yes, but think about what counts as 'weak'- is it the cat who starves? The cat who moved a second too late? The cat who ate the wrong thing? Or is it the cat who spends their time lording over the other cats because they don't want to do their own work?" I chuckle. "And what counts as 'strong', really?"

"You make a good point." He grumbles. "I'll tell you what, I'll join you if you have an actual plan."

-Tell him a plan

-You don't have a plan, but you can try to convince him to join you still

-Talk to him

-leave him alone

1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

-Tell him a plan

"We shall gather up the alley cats- make a horde, if you wish to call it that- and train them to fight with each other. Once we know how to help each other through this means, we shall confront Scar." I nod. "If he does not back down, we shall swarm him. Many bodies who can work in unison fighting a single body."

"We shall gather up the alley cats- make a horde, if you wish to call it that- and train them to fight with each other. Once we know how to help each other through this means, we shall confront Scar." I nod. "If he does not back down, we shall swarm him. Many bodies who can work in unison fighting a single body."

"Alright. Sounds like a plan. The name's Club." He tosses you a rusty button,  "You're going to need that to walk in Scar's territory. I'll be here if you ever need me."

-Ask him to come with you as a group (that means you'll need to provide him food, but you can win fights much easier,and persuade cats easier)

-tell him to stay here

-tell him a different order

3 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

"Alright. Sounds like a plan. The name's Club." He tosses you a rusty button,  "You're going to need that to walk in Scar's territory. I'll be here if you ever need me."

-Ask him to come with you as a group (that means you'll need to provide him food, but you can win fights much easier,and persuade cats easier)

-tell him to stay here

-tell him a different order

"We should find a place with more shelter for now; It shall be easier to persuade others if we have a place for our horde to stay." 

"We should find a place with more shelter for now; It shall be easier to persuade others if we have a place for our horde to stay." 

"I know just the place." He leads you through the allies, to an abandoned apartment. "Here we are, it's safe sturdy, and has a bunch of room. Cats stay away from this area because it's close to Scar's headquarters."

-choose the apartment as your shelter

-look for another place

1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

"I know just the place." He leads you through the allies, to an abandoned apartment. "Here we are, it's safe sturdy, and has a bunch of room. Cats stay away from this area because it's close to Scar's headquarters."

-choose the apartment as your shelter

-look for another place

I nod. "Although closer; nobody would expect a horde to gather close to the target. Thank you, Club." 

Name: Ashen

Appearance: A Gray she cat with a black neck, a missing right ear, and a white front left paw. Orange eyes.

Starting location: Campground

(I can’t put a picture right now)

• Paw up 1

I nod. "Although closer; nobody would expect a horde to gather close to the target. Thank you, Club." 

He nodded back. "I discovered this place a while ago."

What do you want to do now?

-Announce your presence with a fight

-Persuade more recruits

-Gather food

-Investigate your shelter

-Other

• Like 1

Just now, Fruit Yogurt Cat said:

Name: Ashen

Appearance: A Gray she cat with a black neck, a missing right ear, and a white front left paw. Orange eyes.

Starting location: Campground

(I can’t put a picture right now)

I'll update the charts. Do you wish to start your adventure now?

4 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

(This makes the most sense) 

Club gives you a few options nearby.

-The butcher's dumpster

-an old lady that gives out food

-Scar's horde

-other

Just now, Brokenshock said:

You know what, I'm not going to be Skysplash's sibling anymore...

Squirrel

Forest

Female

image.png

(Oh, this cat is supposed to have torn ears, and scars. Ummm, I didn't make her, Skysplash made her for me...)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fruit Yogurt Cat said:

Yep.

You make your way out from an old tent. Your belly full from the mouse you ate last night. You're feeling a bit lonely. There's a large group of tents to your left. There's a very luxerious camper to your right. There's nothing but forest in front of you and behind you.

-Explore the forest

-Go to the tents

-Go to the camper

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

(Oh, this cat is supposed to have torn ears, and scars. Ummm, I didn't make her, Skysplash made her for me...)

Do you wish to start your adventure now?

5 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

(Seems reliable, and one of the healthier options) 

The butcher was a bit far from your shelter, but you made it. Club lifted the lid of the dumpster for you. You grab all you could carry. You got a few slightly burnt hot dogs, some fresh steak, and a bunch of throw away parts (intestines and that kind of stuff). 

10 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Sure.

You wake under the roots of a tree. Your mouth dry. You need to find some water. You can hear the dull sounds of a far away river.

-go to the river

-look for something closer

(Also I need you to pick heads or tails. If it lands on your choice, the clan is friendly.)