Stray Fawn Community

Rogue Cat Sim

Magicmoonss

1 minute ago, gamingcookie said:

-Talk to it (staying just out of reach of the chain)

"Hi.."

(i'm gonna go now bye)

(bye)

The dog perks up. "Hello! Are you here to be my friend?" His tail is wagging like crazy as he rushes up to you. "I love new friends!"

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

"She is? I didn't notice..."

"It doesn't happen very often, but I can see her wheezing." You look over at Eaglekit, and sure enough, she's having trouble breathing. "I'm going to try to find a way to help her."

1 hour ago, Magicmoonss said:

"It doesn't happen very often, but I can see her wheezing." You look over at Eaglekit, and sure enough, she's having trouble breathing. "I'm going to try to find a way to help her."

She nods and watches.

(Spikefang do whatever to help Eaglekit, if he's gonna do something)

SpikeFang left the den, seemingly to go get something.

-wait for SpikeFang

-watch Eaglekit

-try to help Eaglekit

-wake Eaglekit

-other

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

You watch as Eaglekits breath get faster. And you can even hear the wheezing.

-try to slow her breathing

-try to help her

-keep watching

-wait for SpikeFang

-other

You try and help by pressing a paw on her. It seemed to calm her down a little. That's when SpikeFang came back. He was covered in little bumps, and one of his eyes were swollen. In his mouth was a piece of honey comb. SpikeFang fed Eaglekit some of the honey. In a few long minutes Eaglekit's breathing returned to normal. The wheezing had stopped.

-talk to Spike

-keep watching Eaglekit

-nudge one of the kits awake

-check on your kits

-go back to sleep

1 hour ago, Magicmoonss said:

You check on your kits, 1, 3, and 4 are asleep. But 2, Swankit, was staring at you.

(I have to finish up school, I'll brb)

(you still have school?! or is it a summer school thing?)

She'll lick Swankit's forehead :)

4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

(you still have school?! or is it a summer school thing?)

She'll lick Swankit's forehead :)

(Online school is all year round baby)

Swankit mews, and cuddles closer to you.

1 hour ago, Aye-Aye Captain! said:

He nuzzles deeper into your fur. Another kit wakes up kit #1. They mew and try to crawl off your back.

She laughs. "Already trying to explore!" She picks them all up and puts them at her belly.

She laughs. "Already trying to explore!" She picks them all up and puts them at her belly.

Now all the kits are awake and trying to nurse. Eaglekit is starting to wander away, and mewing. SpikeFang is laughing.

Now all the kits are awake and trying to nurse. Eaglekit is starting to wander away, and mewing. SpikeFang is laughing.

"No, no, not yet." She picks up Eaglekit and puts her back at her stomach. Then she looks as Spikefang. "Well, don't just sit there! Why don't go go out exploring? I't'd be good to have more than just 6 cats in this Clan!"

"No, no, not yet." She picks up Eaglekit and puts her back at her stomach. Then she looks as Spikefang. "Well, don't just sit there! Why don't go go out exploring? I't'd be good to have more than just 6 cats in this Clan!"

"There's only 5 right now, but whatever." He laughs, and goes out exploring. Wrenkit has somehow gotten on their back and is stuck.

"There's only 5 right now, but whatever." He laughs, and goes out exploring. Wrenkit has somehow gotten on their back and is stuck.

(four kits plus Jaystar plus Spikefang is 6, right?)

Jaystar laughs. "Oh, Wrenkit, silly." She puts Wrenkit back on his feet.

(four kits plus Jaystar plus Spikefang is 6, right?)

Jaystar laughs. "Oh, Wrenkit, silly." She puts Wrenkit back on his feet.

(Oh oops your right, my mind thought there were 3 kits, or it didn't count you, one of those two.)

One by one, eventually all your kits fell asleep without any problems. Not too long after that, SpikeFang came back with a familiar cat. Skyla, was behind him, she was covered in bloody scars. SpikeFang had Skyla sit down, and he tended to her.

-stop him

-talk to Skyla

-make Skyla leave

-other

• Like 1

"What happened? Skyla, are you alright?"

"When I was leaving your territory, I was attacked by a fox..." She started, and then she noticed your own scars. She bowed her head in shame. "Looks like the only reason I'm still alive, is because it decided to go after you." SpikeFang used up the last of the medicine to treat Skyla.