Stray Fawn Community

Rogue Cat Sim

Magicmoonss

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

You snuck up on the group. They smell familiar, yet not. They kinda smell like SparkFang did when you first met him.

-Watch them

-Confront them

-Talk to them

-Attack them

-Go get SparkFang

-Other

1 hour ago, Aye-Aye Captain! said:

You snuck up on the group. They smell familiar, yet not. They kinda smell like SparkFang did when you first met him.

-Watch them

-Confront them

-Talk to them

-Attack them

-Go get SparkFang

-Other

how dare you forget your own creation floofer's name, it's Spikefang! but anyways we'll talk to them. "Excuse me, I am Jaystar, leader of Jayclan. Who are you and what are you doing on Clan territory?" (she's a bit more aggressive now that she has kits and a Clan to protect)

how dare you forget your own creation floofer's name, it's Spikefang! but anyways we'll talk to them. "Excuse me, I am Jaystar, leader of Jayclan. Who are you and what are you doing on Clan territory?" (she's a bit more aggressive now that she has kits and a Clan to protect)

(I don't know how my brain does this. From tree to chair, and now Spike to Spark (at least it's closer this time))

The biggest one from the group goes up to you. "Jayclan, eh? Never heard of it."

-Talk to them

-Attack them

-Run from them

• Like 1

"We're a new Clan. And I repeat, who are you?"

"I'm BurntFang, the deputy of Lionclan. I'm here for my son, Spikpaw." She snarls.

-Talk to them

-Attack them

-Run from them

"Well, I doubt he'd like to leave his mate and kits, so you're going to have to leave empty-pawed."

"What?" She growls.She gets up in your face. "What have you done to my son!" 

-Keep talking

-Push her away

-Push her away and keep talking

-Attack them

-Run from them

-Push her away and keep talking

"I didn't do anything to him. Oh, and by the way, his name is Spikefang now. Funny how he's a deputy just like his mother."

• Haha 1

"I didn't do anything to him. Oh, and by the way, his name is Spikefang now. Funny how he's a deputy just like his mother."

She yowls and lunges at you, only to be pulled back by another cat. The other cat then speaks, while putting BurntFang at the back of the group. "I'm sorry about my mate. We just want to make sure he's okay. Could you bring him here?"

She yowls and lunges at you, only to be pulled back by another cat. The other cat then speaks, while putting BurntFang at the back of the group. "I'm sorry about my mate. We just want to make sure he's okay. Could you bring him here?"

She eyes them warily. "Okay. But don't you dare follow me." I assume that they'll say okay so then Jay goes back to the den and gets Spikefang

• Like 1

She eyes them warily. "Okay. But don't you dare follow me." I assume that they'll say okay so then Jay goes back to the den and gets Spikefang

(basically)

When you get home, SpikeFang is there placing herbs in the stockpile. You ask him to follow you and the two of you go back to the clearing. The group is still there.

-Sneak attack

-Talk

-Leave

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

we don't really talk, we just walk into the clearing, silent

"I'm glad to see you're alright Spike!" The other cat said. "Of course I'm okay dad, why wouldn't I be?" SpikeFang replied. BurntFang spoke up "Please come with us sweetie. We miss you."

-interrupt

-don't interrupt

She just looks at Spikefang with a look that says 'please don't' but doesn't say anything

"I have my own life here mom. I'm not going." SpikeFang tries to push you out of the clearing, motioning that he wants to leave.

-Leave

-Talk more

-Attack

-Other

We leave but Jaystar says as she walks away, "And you better leave our territory soon."

SpikeFang's parents look sad. His dad also looks understanding at the same time. You make it back home. SpikeFang looks angry. "What happened?" SkyLark asked you.

-Talk to SpikeFang

-Talk to SkyLark

-Check on your kits

-Leave the den.

"Spikefang's parents wanted him to come back to their Clan. Spikefang, of course, declined." then we check on kits

SkyLark looked surprised at the news. You check on your kits, most of them are mewling in hunger.

-feed them

-bathe them

-check on the sleeping one

-other

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

You nuzzle Swankit, thankfully they were just tired, and wake up right away. The others are still mewling for milk.

-feed them

-bathe them

-other