Stray Fawn Community

Rogue Cat Sim

Magicmoonss

4 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

The butcher was a bit far from your shelter, but you made it. Club lifted the lid of the dumpster for you. You grab all you could carry. You got a few slightly burnt hot dogs, some fresh steak, and a bunch of throw away parts (intestines and that kind of stuff). 

You took the food back to your shelter.You're starting to feel sleepy. What do you want to do now?

-Sleep

-Announce your presence with a fight

-Persuade more recruits

-Gather more food

-Investigate your shelter

-Other

16 minutes ago, Fruit Yogurt Cat said:

Ashen would definitely go there, hoping to not be captured by any... humans.

The door to the camper is wide open. The family is outside eating a bbq.

-Sneak in the camper

-Go to the family

-Go somewhere else

-Other

5 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

Sneak in the camper

` ` Hmm.. ` ` she would muse, her tail swishing. ` ` Ah, well, I might find- but is it safe? ..ah, what the heck, let's do it. ` ` She lightly jumped into the camper.

15 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

You wake under the roots of a tree. Your mouth dry. You need to find some water. You can hear the dull sounds of a far away river.

-go to the river

-look for something closer

(Also I need you to pick heads or tails. If it lands on your choice, the clan is friendly.)

Go to the river

(Heads)

30 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

You and Club go to sleep, with out checking out the apartment. Thankfully, nothing happened during the night. You woke, you and Club are thirsty.

-Ask Club where you can find water

-Announce your presence with a fight

-Persuade more recruits

-Gather more food

-Investigate your shelter

-Other

25 minutes ago, Fruit Yogurt Cat said:

` ` Hmm.. ` ` she would muse, her tail swishing. ` ` Ah, well, I might find- but is it safe? ..ah, what the heck, let's do it. ` ` She lightly jumped into the camper.

There weren't any humans in the camper. There are games, food, beds, anything a middle class dwelling would have. Of course, it wasn't all perfect, there was a large German Shepard sleeping in the back of the camper. You need to be quiet.

-Wake the dog

-Eat some food

-Try to play some games

-Leave the camper

-Other

24 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Go to the river

(Heads)

(The clan is aggressive) Your thirst grows with every step you take, but you make it to the river. You take a nice long drink of the water. What do you want to do now?

-Fish

-Play

-Swim

-Explore

-Other

26 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

(The clan is aggressive) Your thirst grows with every step you take, but you make it to the river. You take a nice long drink of the water. What do you want to do now?

-Fish

-Play

-Swim

-Explore

-Other

Explore

7 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Sorry, I was eating lunch. I'd like to start my adventure now, please :) 

(it's fine)  You wake up, soaking from last night's rainfall. Hunger was the only thing on your mind. Luckily you had stored a mouse last night, but it's probably soaking. (I'm sorry I don't have original ideas)

-eat the mouse

-find something else.

9 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Explore

You found a tree near the river that could provide some nice shelter tonight. You also caught a faint smell of Clancat, you could probably follow it.

-Investigate the tree

-Follow the trail

-Do something else

5 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

The soggy mouse, didn't taste good, but it filled your belly.(Heads or tails? I'm going to base your next options on the clan.)

10 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

You found a tree near the river that could provide some nice shelter tonight. You also caught a faint smell of Clancat, you could probably follow it.

-Investigate the tree

-Follow the trail

-Do something else

Investigate tree

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

heads

(They're aggressive.) You heard a war cry, and saw what appeared to be a small cat charging towards you.

-put your paw out, and catch it

-attack it

-dodge

-TYO

12 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Investigate tree

You investigated your shelter, there's a bird's nest on one of the branches. The mother doesn't seem to be around. There's a large hole in the tree, it looks like you could fit in it if you needed to.

-Investigate the bird's nest

-investigate the hole

-Follow the trail

-Do something else

12 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

You put you're paw out, and the cat ran right into it. Upon closer inspection, it appears to be a child. The kid tried to claw you, and didn't do anything about your paw on its face.

1 hour ago, Magicmoonss said:

You put you're paw out, and the cat ran right into it. Upon closer inspection, it appears to be a child. The kid tried to claw you, and didn't do anything about your paw on its face.

"Hey, hey, hey. Calm down. Why are you attacking me?"

6 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

You investigated your shelter, there's a bird's nest on one of the branches. The mother doesn't seem to be around. There's a large hole in the tree, it looks like you could fit in it if you needed to.

-Investigate the bird's nest

-investigate the hole

-Follow the trail

-Do something else

Hole