Stray Fawn Community

Rogue Cat Sim

Magicmoonss

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

Hole

You climb up the tree and look into the hole. You could definitely fit inside it. There aren't any signs of someone living in it.

-Investigate the bird's nest

-Go inside the hole

-Follow the trail

-Do something else

1 hour ago, Magicmoonss said:

"Lionclan!" The kid stopped trying to attack you and dropped on all fours. "Now get out!"

"Why should I? All I know about this 'LionClan' is a silly kit who thinks they can intimidate me."

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Why should I? All I know about this 'LionClan' is a silly kit who thinks they can intimidate me."

"You take that back!" He started to poof up and look like a little floofball.

"No I'm not! I'm not a kit! I'm a warrior!" The angrier he gets, the floofier he is.

"Fine, fine, you're a cute little 'warrior', whatever that is."

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

"Fine, fine, you're a cute little 'warrior', whatever that is."

"I'm not cute! Warriors aren't cute!" You start to wonder if you anger him enough, you'll start to drown in his floof.

"I'm not cute! Warriors aren't cute!" You start to wonder if you anger him enough, you'll start to drown in his floof.

(awwwwww) "Hmm, well, you're adorable then."

(awwwwww) "Hmm, well, you're adorable then."

(That's what I wanted 😄)"Fine, that sounds like something cool." His fur flattened a bit. "Now leave before I'm forced to remove you."

(That's what I wanted 😄)"Fine, that sounds like something cool." His fur flattened a bit. "Now leave before I'm forced to remove you."

She giggles. " 'Forced to remove'? Well, get on with it then. I wanna see what you could possibly do to me."

9 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

She giggles. " 'Forced to remove'? Well, get on with it then. I wanna see what you could possibly do to me."

He floofs up again. He tries to headbutt you and move you with his body. When that doesn't work he puts his paws on your chest and pushes with his back feet. He's exhausted now. "See? *pant* If you don't leave I'm going to- *wheeze* have to push you harder." He struggles to catch his breath.

He floofs up again. He tries to headbutt you and move you with his body. When that doesn't work he puts his paws on your chest and pushes with his back feet. He's exhausted now. "See? *pant* If you don't leave I'm going to- *wheeze* have to push you harder." He struggles to catch his breath.

"Why don't we do that later? You look like you could do with a rest. And some food. You stay here, and I'll catch us some prey. Then I'll leave." She sees him floof up at 'catch us some prey'. "Don't worry, I'll move off your 'territory' for the hunting."

• Haha 1

"Why don't we do that later? You look like you could do with a rest. And some food. You stay here, and I'll catch us some prey. Then I'll leave." She sees him floof up at 'catch us some prey'. "Don't worry, I'll move off your 'territory' for the hunting."

He flops down trying to catch his breath. He points a paw to the north. "Past the Hollow Tree"

-Follow your promise and hunt out of LionClan territory

-Hunt inside the territory

6 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

You were able to catch 2 squirrels for you and the furball. You make it back to where furball was waiting.

-give one to him

-eat both of them in front of him

12 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I ain't gonna be mean to him, I love him! i hope they become mates, like really badly

Fluffybutt ate up the squirrel ravenously. He muttered a short thank you.

• Like 1