Stray Fawn Community

Rogue Cat Sim

Magicmoonss

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Oh, I suppose it wouldn't hurt. All right, then."

You pick up Wrenkit from the scruff and take him out of the den, and place him a fair distance from the river. The sunset bathing the forest in an orange glow. Wrenkit stands in amazement for a few minutes, before taking off after anything that moves. You watch him run around for a little while, the sun gets lower in the sky.

-take him into the den

-let him play

-leave him on his own

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

The sun sets completely. In the instant your eyes are adjusting, you lose track of Wrenkit. When you can see once more, Wrenkit isn't anywhere in sight.

-call out for him

-search the area

-set up a search party

-don't worry about it and do something else

8 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

The sun sets completely. In the instant your eyes are adjusting, you lose track of Wrenkit. When you can see once more, Wrenkit isn't anywhere in sight.

-call out for him

8 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

You didn't hear him call back like you hoped, but you did hear a large splash coming from the river. When you look, you see Wrenkit hanging on to the edge of the river while yowling bloody murder

-help him up

-panic

-jump into the river

-other

-do nothing

8 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

You didn't hear him call back like you hoped, but you did hear a large splash coming from the river. When you look, you see Wrenkit hanging on to the edge of the river while yowling bloody murder

-help him

-panic and let him die

-jump into the river and die too

-do nothing and let him die

I edited it... yes, I'll help him xD

I edited it... yes, I'll help him xD

(I mean yes, random.org really wanted him to die by choosing the most dangerous option)

You rush over to him and pull him out of the freezing water. He shivers, and huddles up to you.

-bathe and warm him

-warm him

-bring him back into the den

-scold him and push him away

-scold him

-push him away

-other

13 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

(I mean yes, random.org really wanted him to die by choosing the most dangerous option)

You rush over to him and pull him out of the freezing water. He shivers, and huddles up to you.

-bathe and warm him

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

You give him a bath, ridding him of the cold water. You sit there awhile, waiting. Eventually, his shivering calms to a stop. He pushes away from you. "Can we go back now, Mom?"

5 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

You give him a bath, ridding him of the cold water. You sit there awhile, waiting. Eventually, his shivering calms to a stop. He pushes away from you. "Can we go back now, Mom?"

"Of course, honey."

"Of course, honey."

(Ooops, I forgot the options. Oh well) You pick Wrenkit up, and walk into the den. You place him onto the moss with his siblings. He curls up next to them and falls asleep.

-talk to Bearpelt about what happened

-sleep

-wake up SpikeFang

-wake up SkyLark

-wake up one of the kits

-leave the den

1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

(Ooops, I forgot the options. Oh well) You pick Wrenkit up, and walk into the den. You place him onto the moss with his siblings. He curls up next to them and falls asleep.

-talk to Bearpelt about what happened

1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

(He's not going to speak first so I need you to say/do something)

"Hey, Bearpelt, I was just outside with Wrenkit and he fell into the river. Thankfully, I saved him. I bathed him and warmed him up, but is there anything else I can do for him?"

"Hey, Bearpelt, I was just outside with Wrenkit and he fell into the river. Thankfully, I saved him. I bathed him and warmed him up, but is there anything else I can do for him?"

"I'll see if he has hypothermia." He says tiredly. He leaves the medicine cat den, and into the cave.

-follow him

-wait for him to come back

-snoop around the medicine cat den

-other

we're just, you know, seeing how many herbs there is so far...

Bearpelt had dug out separate holes for each herb.

In stock there is: spider webs, marigold, poppy seeds, blessed thistle, dandelion leaves, and alfalfa

Keep snooping?

-yes

-no and wait

-no and go to the cave

10 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

Bearpelt had dug out separate holes for each herb.

In stock there is: spider webs, marigold, poppy seeds, blessed thistle, dandelion leaves, and alfalfa

Keep snooping?

-yes

"HmM, iS tHaT MoRe HeRbS oVeR ThErE?"

11 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

"HmM, iS tHaT MoRe HeRbS oVeR ThErE?"

You keep snooping and finally come across something interesting. Buried in a corner, is a strange human object. It's very shiny, that's shaped very weirdly. It's like two crescent moons stuck together. It has some weird writing on it in the human language.

-try to read what it says

-rebury it

-keep snooping

4 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

You keep snooping and finally come across something interesting. Buried in a corner, is a strange human object. It's very shiny, that's shaped very weirdly. It's like two crescent moons stuck together. It has some weird writing on it in the human language.

-try to read what it says

Using your very minimal knowledge of humanish, you think it says "the dog" (found by putting the actual word through google translate a lot)

-rebury it then snoop

-rebury it then wait

-keep snooping

-wait