Stray Fawn Community

Rogue Cat Sim

Magicmoonss

1 hour ago, Magicmoonss said:

Fluffybutt ate up the squirrel ravenously. He muttered a short thank you.

"Wow, that hungry, eh?" She chuckles. "Thought you'd like it. Almost as big and fluffy as you..."

6 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Wow, that hungry, eh?" She chuckles. "Thought you'd like it. Almost as big and fluffy as you..."

"Yeah, food has been running short in the clan."

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Oh? The hunting's been pretty good for me."

"Really? If you tell the clan that they might let you join!" He jumps up in excitement.

19 minutes ago, AshaAshi said:

Alleyway

You'd been kicked to the curb. Abandoned by the one who you thought you loved. What're you supposed to do now? You have no home, no food, and most importantly, no Amy.

-look for shelter

-look for food

-look for your human

1 minute ago, AshaAshi said:

Gizmo is smart and would look for shelter

You found a couple places that could work as shelter. There's an old box, not very durable, but it is portable. In the sewers, dangerous and smelly, but can get you anywhere you need to go. An abandoned building, that already appears to have a large group of cats living inside. And an dog house that was thrown on the side of the road. Durable, waterproof, but temporary.

-box

-sewers

-abandoned building

-dog house

-keep looking

"Really? If you tell the clan that they might let you join!" He jumps up in excitement.

She shakes her head. "I'm not so sure about that. I like being on my own. I don't like depending on others. Once, I depended on someone... and they abandoned me." (she's referring to once being a kittypet, and her twoleg abandoning her)

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

She shakes her head. "I'm not so sure about that. I like being on my own. I don't like depending on others. Once, I depended on someone... and they abandoned me." (she's referring to once being a kittypet, and her twoleg abandoning her)

(like what I just did to Asha?) "Oh... Well I'm kinda tired of being hungry.. so how about I just join you?"

(like what I just did to Asha?) "Oh... Well I'm kinda tired of being hungry.. so how about I just join you?"

(yeh, though maybe something happened where the owner left the home and never came back? Like maybe the owner just died?)

"Wow, really?" She blushes. "Okay! Oh, and I'm Jay."

26 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

You found a couple places that could work as shelter. There's an old box, not very durable, but it is portable. In the sewers, dangerous and smelly, but can get you anywhere you need to go. An abandoned building, that already appears to have a large group of cats living inside. And an dog house that was thrown on the side of the road. Durable, waterproof, but temporary.

-box

-sewers 

-abandoned building 

-dog house 

-keep looking

Abandoned building

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

(yeh, though maybe something happened where the owner left the home and never came back? Like maybe the owner just died?)

"Wow, really?" She blushes. "Okay! Oh, and I'm Jay."

(that wouldn't really be the owner's fault then) "I'm Spikepaw!" He puffs up. "Or maybe it's just Spike since I'm not a clan cat anymore. Is that how it works?"

(that wouldn't really be the owner's fault then) "I'm Spikepaw!" He puffs up. "Or maybe it's just Spike since I'm not a clan cat anymore. Is that how it works?"

(she doesn't know her twoleg died, she just knows her twoleg left the house but didn't come back) "You can be Spike or Spikepaw. It doesn't really matter."

3 hours ago, Magicmoonss said:

You climb up the tree and look into the hole. You could definitely fit inside it. There aren't any signs of someone living in it.

-Investigate the bird's nest

-Go inside the hole

-Follow the trail

-Do something else

Go inside

15 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

(she doesn't know her twoleg died, she just knows her twoleg left the house but didn't come back) "You can be Spike or Spikepaw. It doesn't really matter."

"Spike then I guess. Oooh will you teach me how to hunt? I've never hunted before!"

"Spike then I guess. Oooh will you teach me how to hunt? I've never hunted before!"

"You haven't? Hmph. Okay, then. First, you gotta learn the hunting crouch..." she proceeds to teach him the basics blah blah blah

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

"You haven't? Hmph. Okay, then. First, you gotta learn the hunting crouch..." she proceeds to teach him the basics blah blah blah

"I think I got it now! So uh, what do we do now?" 

-get off clan territory

-teach Spike to floof up on demand

-talk

-talk to the clan

-hunt

other

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Sleep

After a nice long nap, you awake. You're feeling pretty hungry.

-Go back to sleep

-Investigate the bird's nest

-Try to fish

-Hunt

-Explore

-Other