Stray Fawn Community

Canines of Elements [Canine Breeding sim]

Just now, AshaAshi said:

"The elements! There was the fire spike, and the lasira of the wind. Then there's me! The shadow element! I think I know what they meant by the elements, the old pup tales."

"The old pup tails? I have no clue what those are."

Can i join?

Orchid, female, Eastern Wolf.  She looks like what an Eastern Wolf should look like (there isn't much variation int heir colors).Fun fact about these, they target small-medium animals, like white-tailed deer and beavers, but forage for blueberries when they're in season, despite them being carnivores. Thanks, Wikipedia, for letting me know that this species exists xD 

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

Can i join?

Orchid, female, Eastern Wolf.  She looks like what an Eastern Wolf should look like (there isn't much variation int heir colors).Fun fact about these, they target small-medium animals, like white-tailed deer and beavers, but forage for blueberries when they're in season, despite them being carnivores. Thanks, Wikipedia, for letting me know that this species exists xD 

She is the plant element

• Eek! 1

Just now, AshaAshi said:

"You know, where the canines were at war, the spirits sent down the elements in canine form, but that made it worst. And then everything basically died."

"I've never heard of that before. Could you tell me the whole story?"

Just now, Magicmoonss said:

"I've never heard of that before. Could you tell me the whole story?"

"I remember it by memory!"

She cleared her throat.

"Long ago, wolves, coyotes, foxes, jackals, and dogs were at war. They fought until almost all of the canines were extinct. The spirits tried to stop this by sending down the elements in canine form, but this made it worst. The mortals used the elements, in the final battle. They killed everyone there. There are few canines alive now... The spirits gave a power of an element to pups. When one died, that element went to another and another, this went on and on."

• Eek! 1

Just now, AshaAshi said:

"I remember it by memory!"

She cleared her throat.

"Long ago, wolves, coyotes, foxes, jackals, and dogs were at war. They fought until almost all of the canines were extinct. The spirits tried to stop this by sending down the elements in canine form, but this made it worst. The mortals used the elements, in the final battle. They killed everyone there. There are few canines alive now... The spirits gave a power of an element to pups. When one died, that element went to another and another, this went on and on."

"Huh, I wonder if the story is true. Well I have to do something right now."

19 hours ago, AshaAshi said:

~The Story~
Long ago, wolves, coyotes, foxes, jackals, and dogs were at war. They fought until almost all of the canines were extinct. The spirits tried to stop this by sending down the elements in canine form, but this made it worst. The mortals used the elements, in the final battle. They killed everyone there. There are few canines alive now... The spirits gave a power of an element to pups. When one died, that element went to another and another, this went on and on. Now it's time for you.

!

Give me your character name, gender, species and appearance. Then I'll give them an element.

~Wind Element~

@Fruit Yogurt Cat

Name: Lasira

Species: Maned Wolf

Appearance: Red with a black back ridge, long black legs. As every other maned wolf looks like.

~Fire Element~

@Magicmoonss

Name: Spike

Species: Red wolf

Appearance: image.jpeg.7d9623d48702cfda1765c03d3845c489.jpeg

Kirik 

Trans Male

Corsac Fox

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corsac_fox)

Image result for Corsac fox