Stray Fawn Community

v0.3.0 Tag Input

STM

Nice to have an additional way to link the logic with tags!

Entering the name should be made easier as in clearing the name-field when clicking onto it so one can directly type in / click on the wanted name.

Do you mean similar to the "normal keybinding way" that you click onto the tags field and then directly type instead of having a pop-up?

You can already directly type when the pop-up is open and you don't have to delete the old tag first.

In the box that pops up the "Name" textbox has "ENTER TAG NAME" as "normal text". The suggestion is to have that text clear when you focus the field or have it show as "behind" placehold text like you see on the web.

@STM I found if you press delete it will clear the box so you don't have to hammer backspace.

Edited by TaikoDragon
Early submission

5 hours ago, TaikoDragon said:

@STM I found if you press delete it will clear the box so you don't have to hammer backspace.

Thank you!  Because the cursor appears right of the text and cant be placed anywhere else i didn't even try to hit that button...

Talking about improvement:

Make the list of Tags appear as soon as the inputfield opens

It would be nice to be ablet to select a Tag-Name and edit the name of it. Also add a checkbox to select if one want to change all tags with the same name or just this one. (I hope it's clear how i mean that this will work :))

Add a function to highlight all modules where a given tag is in use.

• 4 weeks later...