Stray Fawn Community

Ask Angel About LGBTQ+

wikipedia [he/him]

When you see all the non-binary people online who go by they/them pronouns get upset when they’re called anything else and cant relate

When youre on the very edge of the spectrum between non-binary and female but youre technically non-binary nonetheless but you dont feel real enough to call yourself that

When you know non-binary is technically transgender but you don’t feel like that because nothing really has changed, even though there are moments you wish you could change, just for a while

When you still use she/her pronouns irl, you never had any body dysphoria and you didnt change your name so you feel like you dont ‘blend in’; that you’re just a cis girl trying to be ‘special’

When you doubt yourself even though you know youre right; when you keep attacking yourself for things that you cant help

When youre afraid to come out cuz you think youll get attacked

100% me.

I remember when I was younger, I would always always always pretend to be a boy. I also remember that my parents would always ask if I was trans but I had no idea what that meant (i was younger than 7) so I always said no. I don't really know what I am, but I know that I definitely don't want to be male. There are some moments where I don't really feel like anything really, but I'm kinda too scared to say anything? I do kind of get 'offended' when someone calls me a girl, but at the same time, it's not like they know, and I dont know whether or not I'm anything else, so like...
And then there are times that I sort of feel in between(?) female and non-binary, and it's kind of a weird feeling. There's still nothing about my body that I want to change though, or at least, not completely, or permanently... there are some times I wish I could look or feel a little less female

hard to explain

hhhh

Meh

I still have time

• Like 1

I've been wondering this for a while and now that this thread has been revived - is it possible to be sexaully actrated to one side of the gender spectrum and romanticly actrated to the other at once? 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Applesauce said:

I've been wondering this for a while and now that this thread has been revived - is it possible to be sexaully actrated to one side of the gender spectrum and romanticly actrated to the other at once? 

I know it's definitely possible, but I don't know the name for it. Maybe greysexual, which has a vague and wide-spread meaning. Basically, sometimes you feel sexual attraction and others you don't. Or, you can feel sexual attraction to certain people, but not the other people.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Applesauce said:

My sister suspects that this is happening to her. I mean, I dont really see how it wouldnt be possible, but like, idk

• Like 1

I don’t actually know what my sexuality is...

I used to say I was a Lesbian, but now I don’t know... I can also be attracted to non binary people. But I’ve never been attracted to guys. I’ve never thought a guy was attractive before. I guess I’ve seen guys as kind of attractive bit not in a ‘oh I like them, I want to date them’ kind of a way. Really, I’ve only said that two guys were kind of attractive, in a non sexual/romantic way. I mean... I like some guys’ personalities, but I only see them as a friend/ hiwever I know them. I do know that I’m asexual.

I do have a funny story though... in art class one of the popular girls came up and asked, “Who’s the hottest celebrity, that’s a guy?” And I didn’t have much time to think, but I knew I couldn’t say I don’t like guys. Because if she knew, everybody knew. So I said, without thinking, “I-um.., I don’t- Markiplier? I don’t really know um...” then just walked away embarrassed. Idk why I said Markiplier. I mean... it was never brought up again. But it was better than saying I was gay. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Broken said:

I used to say I was a Lesbian, but now I don’t know... I can also be attracted to non binary people. But I’ve never been attracted to guys. I’ve never thought a guy was attractive before. I guess I’ve seen guys as kind of attractive bit not in a ‘oh I like them, I want to date them’ kind of a way. Really, I’ve only said that two guys were kind of attractive, in a non sexual/romantic way. I mean... I like some guys’ personalities, but I only see them as a friend/ hiwever I know them. I do know that I’m asexual.

I do have a funny story though... in art class one of the popular girls came up and asked, “Who’s the hottest celebrity, that’s a guy?” And I didn’t have much time to think, but I knew I couldn’t say I don’t like guys. Because if she knew, everybody knew. So I said, without thinking, “I-um.., I don’t- Markiplier? I don’t really know um...” then just walked away embarrassed. Idk why I said Markiplier. I mean... it was never brought up again. But it was better than saying I was gay. 

You could very well be biromantic (being bi doesn't strictly mean being attracted to boys and girls, it just means that you're attracted to two genders at once-so in your case, girls and non-binary people) though I'm nowhere near an expert because,,,girl hot (i feel no sort of attraction towards anyone but girls romantically at least cOUGH)

18 hours ago, Broken said:

Being bi means that you can be attracted to a multitude of genders or just two. The term is often understood wrongly but bisexual/biromantic people have always used the label in that way.

Bi people can be attracted from only two genders to every gender. The attraction can vary, both in how she is felt and in intensity.

For me, I can be attracted to girls, boys and every other gender. I prefer girls and feel way more attracted to them than to guys, who I prefer the least. That can still vary from time to time.

You could be biromantic, but choose whatever label you deem fit.

4 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

lesbians can be attracted to nonbinary people im pretty sure!! im not a lesbian so im not gonna try and explain it but im sure u can find resources out there that explain it

Isn't lesbain strictly meant for women that are attracted to women only? Other options would be wlw or sapphic, right? Why not use that?