Stray Fawn Community

Alone-A rogue/stray animal sim

Katumai

Just now, Magicmoonss said:

You keep fighting. You yelp as the other dog tosses you to the ground. It bites down hard on your leg, and hear a crack. 

-Run away

-Keep fighting

-Surrender

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

You keep fighting. You yelp as the other dog tosses you to the ground. It bites down hard on your leg, and hear a crack. 

-Run away

-Keep fighting

-Surrender

Can't run away can't surrender.

2 minutes ago, Flirty Lioness{Maroon} said:

The horribly burned meat

It may not taste good but it could be fresh

You sigh, and reach down. You grab the meat in your jaws, and then fall back out of the dumpster. As you're about to eat, you hear a voice.

"Hey, you. Give me that."

-Ignore it

-Look up

-Eat it anyway

2 minutes ago, Fruit Yogurt Cat said:

I shall join.

Name: Nova

City

Appearance: A red tabby she-cat with a small white locket and spectacular blue eyes, in fact, the Blue Halo mutation.

You yowl, waking up with a start as you tumble to the ground. Great, the stack of boxes fell over. Again.

-Look for food

-Look for water

-Explore

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

Can't run away can't surrender.

You try to turn around, but collapse with a whine as pain shoots through your leg. As the other dog looms over you, you gather your strength, and with a bark, you lunge upwards, biting it's neck and locking your jaws down hard.

-Stay latched on

-Let go

3 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Lynx

She looks like disDA3E9ADD-B25F-40A2-B914-1D2331C879C7.jpeg.35a07947fc2a6bf2463659826176b521.jpeg

You growl, waking up from your sleep and swatting at the air. Dumb mosquitos. You yawn, gazing outside of your little rock structure.

-Look for food

-Look for water

-Explore

Just now, Fruit Yogurt Cat said:

very thirstoo, must have water

You stretch, before setting off. You walk down several alleyways, but find no puddles. You do, however, find a broken glass bottle with liquid in it.

-Drink it

-Keep looking

1 minute ago, Flirty Lioness{Maroon} said:

Look up

You look up, and your eyes widen. A massive dog towers above you, his teeth bared. 

"Give me that food."

-Give it to him

-Run away

-Eat it anyway

Yeah.. no. No wine or whatever for Nova.

You step away, only to screech when you feel a sharp pain your pad. You lift it, and see that a big shard of glass from the bottle is stabbed into your pad. 

-Try to get it out

-Call for help

12 minutes ago, Clover said:

You growl, waking up from your sleep and swatting at the air. Dumb mosquitos. You yawn, gazing outside of your little rock structure.

-Look for food

-Look for water

-Explore

Look for water

GODDAMMIT GLASS BOTTLE! xD

You carefully grab onto it, and slowly pull it out. It stings like a chicken mcnugget, but you eventually get it out. A large cut runs down your pad, and throbs with pain as blood trickles out of it.

-Lick it

-Rest for a bit

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

Look for water

You get up and slide out of your den, blinking as the sun hits your eyes. You carefully observe your surroundings, before taking off. You come across two paths.

-Go left

-Go right

Just now, Flirty Lioness{Maroon} said:

"I found it first." Eat it

He snarls, and lowers his massive head to your level. "You better go find me another one, because I might just eat you if you don't."

-Ignore him

-Walk away

-Go find him food

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

You carefully grab onto it, and slowly pull it out. It stings like a chicken mcnugget, but you eventually get it out. A large cut runs down your pad, and throbs with pain as blood trickles out of it.

-Lick it

-Rest for a bit

You get up and slide out of your den, blinking as the sun hits your eyes. You carefully observe your surroundings, before taking off. You come across two paths.

-Go left

-Go right

Right is sometimes right.. I go right.

1 minute ago, Fruit Yogurt Cat said:

Must stop bleeding.

You lick it, trying to soothe the pain or clean the blood. It helps a little bit, but not really.

-Rest for a bit

-Look for shelter